Short fashion courses in Italy: Summer fashion design program in Milan taught in English for international students/ Americans. Patternmaking, fashion business & fashion drawing courses for beginners & advanced students in European fashion school.
Istituto Marangoni, Milan: Istituto Marangoni is one of the world's leading fashion and design schools. Situated in the heart of Milan, Italy's fashion capital, we provide a comprehenisve range of 3-week Short Introductory Fashion courses as well as 2-week Advanced Programmes to students from all over the world. Topics include Fashion Drawing, Fashion Image, Fashion Production, Kidswear Design, Pattern Cutting, and Fashion Retail Management among many others. Courses are offered in Summer, and throughout the year.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
3-week Short Introductory Fashion Courses: - Fashion & The Cities; Essential Fashion Design; Basics of Fashion Image; The Business of Fashion; Fashion Mix; Visual Merchandising; Fashion Drawing
- Pattern Cutting for Designers; Fashion Image...
2-week Advanced Programmes: - Kidswear Design; Fashion Film Storytelling; Fashion Production; The Retail Experience; Social Media for Fashion; Fashion Retail Management...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Founded in 1961, Istituto di Moda Burgo is a long-established fashion school located in Milan's vibrant city centre.
• We offer high-quality academic year and short summer courses in Fashion Design, Fashion Stylist, Dressmaking, and Pattern Making - taught in English and Italian language.
• We provide 'Normal' and 'Intensive' study options for each course. 'Normal' courses last from 1-2 years, while 'Intensive' options run between 5 months and 1 year.
• Thanks to over 50 years experience in the fashion industry, Istituto di Moda Burgo's methodology and passion for Italian fashion and style has been exported to many fashion design schools, colleges, public and private universities abroad.
• We also offer our 4 main academic-year fashion programs at our school in Rome.
Student Review: "I had a great time at this school where I noticed the care with which the subjects are taught. The teachers are precise. I learned in a short time a new method. I'm very satisfied!" - Francesca
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
The school was estabished in 1998 and is located in the old part of Florence. There are classrooms for drawing and designing both by hand and by computer, and a large. fully-equipped workshops with individual professional workbenches, and the instruments and tools needed for the various specialisations as well as machinery for complete cycle casting. Courses are available for a minimum of one month and a maximum of a year and are aimed at those are newcomers to the craft and also those who already have some basic knowledge and wish to gain specialisation. Lessons are morning and afternoon every day from Monday to Friday. Lessons are held in Italian but we have a teaching assistant who can help students when they do not understand.
Accademia Italiana is an International Fashion, Art and Design School with campuses in Rome and Florence. Our Rome campus is conveniently situated in the city centre, just a few steps away from the Trastevere train station. We provide a wide range of college education and short-term study options to students from Italy and around the world. You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana.
Our study options in Rome include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, an advanced diploma program, liberal arts academic year / semester abroad programs, summer courses and Italian language & culture programs. Subject fields include fashion design, jewelry design, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, drawing and painting, and more. Bachelor’s degrees are awarded by the University of Wales, a leading UK university, presided over by HRH Charles, Prince of Wales.
The Rome campus of Accademia Italiana focuses on activities around the world of theatre, television and cinema, and important designers and personalities from this world are regularly invited to the school.
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
Accademia d'arte offers specialized art holidays in Italy. We are located at the border of the Italian Riviera and the famous French "Cote d'Azur", next to Monte Carlo.
International artist Nicole Durand offers painting, drawing and scuplture classes and workshops for beginner to advanced artists. Classes can be taught in English, Italian and French.
We also provide cooking lessons, food and wine testing, museum visits and other excursions to allow you to experience the Italian language and culture.
Each student is assigned a semi private studio to study and develop their own personal work, with 24 hour access, in a safe environment at the school.
Normally students come for short periods (one to 3 months) however there are many students who choose to remain longer. We organize housing for each student close to the studio. Non-painting partners are welcome.