First Media Design School, Singapore: Established in 2006, First Media Design School (FMDS) is dedicated to teach graphic design, multimedia, fashion design and merchandising programmes at Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Degree levels.
FMDS is the education arm of the First Media Group, one of Singapore’s most awarded groups in the design industry. Its clientele include Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA), Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore (CRA), National Environment Agency of Singapore (NEA), SingHealth Group, Singapore Management University (SMU), Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
The pillars of success of FMDS rest on having a recognised leadership in Singapore's design industry, design management, and designpreneurship teaching. FMDS is also formally registered with Council for Private Education (CPE) in Singapore.
Alight at Outram Park MRT and proceed to Exit H. Continue walking towards North Bridge Road and you will see Jean Yip Loft on your right. Take a right turn towards the Indian Temple, and continue walking where you will see FMDS on your left.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-07-25 were from:
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Singapore & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
For more than 40 years, Sotheby's Institute of Art has been preparing students for careers in the international art world. Our degrees are awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK and combine professional training with academic study. Our location in Singapore is based at LASALLE College of the Arts in Singapore. All of our programs are designed to prepare students for a career in the international art world. The Institute also works with students to help them find internships at Sotheby's auction house or in galleries and art institutions. Sessions on career opportunities are an integral part of the curriculum and include exposure and introductions to the vast array of professionals in the art world who share profiles on their careers.
MA programmes in Art Business and Contemporary Art. These MA programmes require two semesters of full-time study plus a third semester of independent study to complete a research dissertation. Applications may be sent to us throughout the year before the course start date.
3dsense Media School in Singapore is easily recognised as one of the outstanding and pioneer digital 3D animation training institutes in Asia. What had started as an interactive digital web portal in 2000, the school has come a long way to evolve from its humble beginnings into the established, independent institution that it is now. Throughout this journey, our vision remains the same and that is to promote digital arts to Asia and around the world and to provide an intensive, professional training to nurture quality talents for the digital 3D entertainment industry.
Today, our institution has trained and armed many students with the skill sets and discipline to assimilate into the rigor of the digital industry seamlessly. It's no wonder that our students and alumni are being recruited around the world in noted studios such as Polygon Pictures (Japan0, Production I.G. (Japan), Double Negative (Singapore), Ubisoft (Singapore), LucasFilm (Singapore), Virtuos (China), Underground Logic (Philippines) and many more.
Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc)
Courses / Programs
With two campuses in Singapore city center, Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc) provides a range of Diploma, Advanced Certificate, and Professional Short Courses in a range of popular fashion-related topics.
We offer specially designed courses and programmes to prepare fashion students for a creative career in the highly competitive fashion industry, and to help industry professionals develop and specialise.
Our local and global fashion collaborations means we can offer unrivalled, continuously updated services, enabling the Academy to stay in line with leading national and international fashion industry standards.
TaF.tc courses are developed and delivered by industry experts, and are accredited by the Workforce Development Agency (WDA).
We are also a registered Private Education Institute under the Council of Private Education (CPE).
Jewellery Design & Management International School
Courses / Programs
Jewellery Design & Management International School (JDMIS) is located in Sunshine Plaza, Rochor district, Singapore. It is a unique International school, providing Jewellery Design and Management Programs.
JDMIS offers Certificate Courses leading to Diploma and Advanced Diploma in both design and management studies. We also offer many short 'modular' courses for students, who want to learn a specific skill and still have that learning contribute towards their longer Certificate & Diploma programs.
Situated in Singapore, Asia's Education Hub, JDMIS welcomes students from all over the world to explore the world of Jewellery Design and Management.
• Established in 1989, Inspiration Design International School is Singapore’s premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills.
• Inspiration provides training to both Singapore and international students. These English-taught programmes can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis, with the latter being available only to design practitioners with appropriate industry experience.
• Inspiration is the only private institution in Singapore that offers part-time interior design diploma courses.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE), and is recognized by a range of international institutions and universities.
• We are celebrating our 30th anniversary! The first 30 students to enrol in our Interior Design course will enjoy Special School Fees.
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate