Sotheby's Institute Of Art: Located at LASALLE College of the Arts in Singapore, Sotheby's Institute of Art provides programs are designed to prepare students for a career in the international art world. Our degrees are awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK and combine professional training with academic study. The Institute also works with students to help them find internships at Sotheby's auction house or in galleries and art institutions. Sessions on career opportunities are an integral part of the curriculum and include exposure and introductions to the vast array of professionals in the art world who share profiles on their careers.
MA programmes in Art Business and Contemporary Art. These MA programmes require two semesters of full-time study plus a third semester of independent study to complete a research dissertation. Day Courses and 3 to 4-day overseas travel programmes visiting art centres of Asia.
Regional Study Trips:
Included in the tuition are numerous field studies - several extended trips ranging form three to five days in length. These trips are designed to provide students with first-hand knowledge of regional characteristics in the arts, and to acquaint them with a broad spectrum of resources and regional collectors.
Days are typically devoted to special curatorial studies in museums and visits to private collections, historic houses, galleries and studios. Specific locations vary from year to year and will include Hong Kong, Vietnam, Beijing, Shanghai and Australia.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Singapore & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
3dsense Media School in Singapore is easily recognised as one of the outstanding and pioneer digital 3D animation training institutes in Asia. What had started as an interactive digital web portal in 2000, the school has come a long way to evolve from its humble beginnings into the established, independent institution that it is now. Throughout this journey, our vision remains the same and that is to promote digital arts to Asia and around the world and to provide an intensive, professional training to nurture quality talents for the digital 3D entertainment industry.
Today, our institution has trained and armed many students with the skill sets and discipline to assimilate into the rigor of the digital industry seamlessly. It's no wonder that our students and alumni are being recruited around the world in noted studios such as Polygon Pictures (Japan0, Production I.G. (Japan), Double Negative (Singapore), Ubisoft (Singapore), LucasFilm (Singapore), Virtuos (China), Underground Logic (Philippines) and many more.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Jewellery Design & Management International School
Courses / Programs
Jewellery Design & Management International School (JDMIS) is located in Sunshine Plaza, Rochor district, Singapore. It is a unique International school, providing Jewellery Design and Management Programs.
JDMIS offers Certificate Courses leading to Diploma and Advanced Diploma in both design and management studies. We also offer many short 'modular' courses for students, who want to learn a specific skill and still have that learning contribute towards their longer Certificate & Diploma programs.
Situated in Singapore, Asia's Education Hub, JDMIS welcomes students from all over the world to explore the world of Jewellery Design and Management.
Start a new career in the exciting field of Music Production & Audio Engineering! Registered with the Ministry of Education, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music in Singapore has a strong focus and commitment to educating well-rounded media professionals and artists.
We provide a Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering, which can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
In addition, we offer a range of short audio courses which train our students in specific areas in the field of Music Technology. Our certified school is located right in the heart of the historic Kampong Glam district of Singapore.
The school is a member of the Association of Private Schools and Colleges (APSC), a professional organisation whose primary role is to promote professionalism and academic excellence in the provision of educational programmes by member organisations. We are EduTrust and ERF (Enhanced Registration Framework) certified.
Orita Sinclair has a large adjunct faculty of industry practitioners with significant professional experience and expertise in their fields.
Whether they have started their own businesses or have chosen to remain in the frontlines pushing boundaries, our lecturers bring with them success stories, as well as a wealth of experience suited to helping students develop their portfolio as well as keeping the school curriculum.
Raffles Design Institute – Singapore (RSG) was established in 1990 as a premier educational provider dedicated to the professional design disciplines offering internationally recognized Bachelor Degrees and Master Degrees in various Design disciplines including fashion design, graphic design, interior design, jewellery design and multimedia courses among many others.
Raffles-Singapore international team of lecturers and practitioners share their years of experience, professional ethics and practices in the industry. From countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Columbia, Australia, and Singapore, they bring with them a wealth of technical knowledge and experience which they impart with commitment, creating an intensive international learning environment.