Study fashion in Asia: Fashion design courses in Singapore - fashion diploma & certificate programs. Short courses in fashion & textiles for beginners to fashion industry professionals - study footwear design, garment construction, marketing abroad in Singapore.
Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc): Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Singapore, Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc) is a specialized Continuing Education and Training Centre for the textile and fashion industry. We provide Diploma, Advanced Certificate, and Professional Short Courses in a wide range of fashion and textile topics.
Diploma in Fashion Technology Programs: The Diploma in Fashion Technology is an intensive course that equips you with the skills, attitude and know-how you need to enter into and develop a career in the fast-paced and highly competitive fashion industry. Specializations include:
- Merchandising & Marketing - Apparel Design & Product Development - Footwear Design & Product Development
Advanced Certificate in Fashion Technology: An Advanced Certificate in Fashion Technology offers an affordable way to get an extensive feel for the industry, building on the Diploma in Fashion Technology. Specializations include:
- Merchandising & Marketing - Apparel Design & Product Development
Professional Short Courses: Professional Courses are for those just starting their career or professionals who are looking to improve and upgrade their skills in specific areas within the fashion industry. Specializations include:
- Analyse Garment Construction - Apply Basic Alteration Techniques - Apply Fashion Retail Buying - Apply Quality In The Fashion Industry - Calculate Cost of Material and Apparel for Textile and Fashion Industry - Conduct Fit Evaluation And Pattern Alteration - Construct Athletic Shoes - Construct Ladies Court Shoes - Construct Ladies Sandals - Construct Mens Shoes - Coordinate Footwear With Fashion Apparel And Trends - Create and Manage Fashion Brand - Create Basic Footwear Patterns - Create Intermediate Footwear Patterns - Create Technical Specifications And Costing For Footwear - Develop Apparel Patterns and Designs Through Draping - Develop Apparel Patterns and Sew Bottoms - Develop Apparel Patterns and Sew Tops - Develop Apparel Patterns Through Drafting and Sew Basic Bottoms and Tops with Variation of Collars - Develop Apparel Patterns Through Drafting and Sew Basic Tops and Skirt - Develop Business Plan for Fashion Enterprise - Develop Design Collection - Develop Footwear Design Collection - Develop Pattern Draft and Sew Dress - Develop Pattern Draft and Sew Jacket - Draw Digital Footwear - Draw Digital Images - Evaluate Fit Comfort And Quality For Footwear - Fit Evaluation and Pinning for Alteration - Follow Up Order From Design to Production for Textile and Fashion Industry - Identify and Analyse Athletic Shoes - Identify And Analyse Leather And Materials For Footwear - Identify and Analyse Textiles and Processes - Identify Footwear Component And Construction - Interpret and Draw Production Sketches - Interpret Apparel Production Processes and Technical Specification - Interpret Leather Product And Care - Interpret Pattern Draft and Sewing Sequence of Apparel - Interpret Textile and Textile Processes - Interpret Textile Product Knowledge and Provide Advice on Fabric Care for Textile and Fashion Industry - Manage Footwear Brand And Buying Strategy - Manage Product Categories for Fashion Enterprise - Manage Quality Assurance in Textile and Fashion Industry - Manage Sustainable Fashion Value Chain - Perform Fashion Retail Merchandise Buying For Textile and Fashion Industry - Provide Basic Production Drawing for Textile and Fashion Industry - Provide Colour and Style Coordination for Textile and Fashion Industry - Sketch Footwear Design - Source, Calculate Cost, Track Materials and Apparel Productions for Textile and Fashion Industry - Source for Supplies and Production for Textile and Fashion Industry - Support Apparel Product Development
STACCATO! is a music school in Singapore that specializes in teaching classical music to children and adults in fun, creative and unconventional ways. We believe classical music can be enjoyed by all ages and we focus not only on developing music competence in our students but also in creating an enjoyable holistic learning experience by cultivating an appreciation and love for classical music.
At STACCATO!, we believe in learning with passion. We are concerned that many music learners are overly caught up and pressurized to achieve a desired level of music competence and they lose the joy and passion for music. We provide an environment that encourages creativity through improvisation, performance and expression through movement. Our methodology is effective, and at the same time, unconventional in that we design our programs to excite, stimulate and cultivate.
In addition, we recognize the role of parents/caregivers in nurturing the passion of children through participation and appropriate guidance. We design our early childhood programs keeping in mind the need to also educate and equip our parents/caregivers with the ability to guide their children's musical interest and development.
* Group Early Childhood Music and Movement Classes for Parent & Child (1 to 4 years old)
* World Music Program for Adults & Children (6 years and above)
* Group Keyboard Lessons for Adults & Children (4 years and above)
* Individual Piano Lessons for Adults & Children
• Established in 1986, JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited English language school, career training and tuition centre in Singapore.
• JE Educational College has been registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore) since 1987 to conduct Business, Accountancy, IT and Language courses.
• JE provides a wide range of summer and year-round English language courses for local and international students (adults and children). Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention.
• Our quality policy ensures that by integrity and continual improvement, JE is focused and committed in providing quality language and education courses for its students within the environmental, legal and regulatory framework.
• As a EduTrust Certified school, we can apply the Student Pass for international students who wish to study at our school from the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore (ICA). All of our courses are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
Established in 2006, First Media Design School (FMDS) is dedicated to teach graphic design, multimedia, fashion design and merchandising programmes at Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Degree levels.
FMDS is the education arm of the First Media Group, one of Singapore’s most awarded groups in the design industry. Its clientele include Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA), Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore (CRA), National Environment Agency of Singapore (NEA), SingHealth Group, Singapore Management University (SMU), Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
The pillars of success of FMDS rest on having a recognised leadership in Singapore's design industry, design management, and designpreneurship teaching. FMDS is also formally registered with Council for Private Education (CPE) in Singapore.
3dsense Media School in Singapore is easily recognised as one of the outstanding and pioneer digital 3D animation training institutes in Asia. What had started as an interactive digital web portal in 2000, the school has come a long way to evolve from its humble beginnings into the established, independent institution that it is now. Throughout this journey, our vision remains the same and that is to promote digital arts to Asia and around the world and to provide an intensive, professional training to nurture quality talents for the digital 3D entertainment industry.
Today, our institution has trained and armed many students with the skill sets and discipline to assimilate into the rigor of the digital industry seamlessly. It's no wonder that our students and alumni are being recruited around the world in noted studios such as Polygon Pictures (Japan0, Production I.G. (Japan), Double Negative (Singapore), Ubisoft (Singapore), LucasFilm (Singapore), Virtuos (China), Underground Logic (Philippines) and many more.
M.A.D. School (by Chatsworth Mediart Academy) is short for Marketing, Advertising, Design and helmed by award-winning practitioners. Our tagline "Thinker first. Creative second" reflects how we put thinking above creativity, meaning our students are taught to be thinking creatives.
- Professional Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Specialist Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Diploma in Communication & Design
- Professional Certificate in Communication & Design
- Professional Workshop
• Established in 1989, Inspiration Design International School is Singapore’s premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills.
• Inspiration provides training to both Singapore and international students. These English-taught programmes can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis, with the latter being available only to design practitioners with appropriate industry experience.
• Inspiration is the only private institution in Singapore that offers part-time interior design diploma courses.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE), and is recognized by a range of international institutions and universities.
• We are celebrating our 30th anniversary! The first 30 students to enrol in our Interior Design course will enjoy Special School Fees.
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate