Study fashion in Asia: Fashion design courses in Singapore - fashion diploma & certificate programs. Short courses in fashion & textiles for beginners to fashion industry professionals - study footwear design, garment construction, marketing abroad in Singapore.
Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc): Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Singapore, Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc) is a specialized Continuing Education and Training Centre for the textile and fashion industry. We provide Diploma, Advanced Certificate, and Professional Short Courses in a wide range of fashion and textile topics.
Diploma in Fashion Technology Programs: The Diploma in Fashion Technology is an intensive course that equips you with the skills, attitude and know-how you need to enter into and develop a career in the fast-paced and highly competitive fashion industry. Specializations include:
- Merchandising & Marketing - Apparel Design & Product Development - Footwear Design & Product Development
Advanced Certificate in Fashion Technology: An Advanced Certificate in Fashion Technology offers an affordable way to get an extensive feel for the industry, building on the Diploma in Fashion Technology. Specializations include:
- Merchandising & Marketing - Apparel Design & Product Development
Professional Short Courses: Professional Courses are for those just starting their career or professionals who are looking to improve and upgrade their skills in specific areas within the fashion industry. Specializations include:
- Analyse Garment Construction - Apply Basic Alteration Techniques - Apply Fashion Retail Buying - Apply Quality In The Fashion Industry - Calculate Cost of Material and Apparel for Textile and Fashion Industry - Conduct Fit Evaluation And Pattern Alteration - Construct Athletic Shoes - Construct Ladies Court Shoes - Construct Ladies Sandals - Construct Mens Shoes - Coordinate Footwear With Fashion Apparel And Trends - Create and Manage Fashion Brand - Create Basic Footwear Patterns - Create Intermediate Footwear Patterns - Create Technical Specifications And Costing For Footwear - Develop Apparel Patterns and Designs Through Draping - Develop Apparel Patterns and Sew Bottoms - Develop Apparel Patterns and Sew Tops - Develop Apparel Patterns Through Drafting and Sew Basic Bottoms and Tops with Variation of Collars - Develop Apparel Patterns Through Drafting and Sew Basic Tops and Skirt - Develop Business Plan for Fashion Enterprise - Develop Design Collection - Develop Footwear Design Collection - Develop Pattern Draft and Sew Dress - Develop Pattern Draft and Sew Jacket - Draw Digital Footwear - Draw Digital Images - Evaluate Fit Comfort And Quality For Footwear - Fit Evaluation and Pinning for Alteration - Follow Up Order From Design to Production for Textile and Fashion Industry - Identify and Analyse Athletic Shoes - Identify And Analyse Leather And Materials For Footwear - Identify and Analyse Textiles and Processes - Identify Footwear Component And Construction - Interpret and Draw Production Sketches - Interpret Apparel Production Processes and Technical Specification - Interpret Leather Product And Care - Interpret Pattern Draft and Sewing Sequence of Apparel - Interpret Textile and Textile Processes - Interpret Textile Product Knowledge and Provide Advice on Fabric Care for Textile and Fashion Industry - Manage Footwear Brand And Buying Strategy - Manage Product Categories for Fashion Enterprise - Manage Quality Assurance in Textile and Fashion Industry - Manage Sustainable Fashion Value Chain - Perform Fashion Retail Merchandise Buying For Textile and Fashion Industry - Provide Basic Production Drawing for Textile and Fashion Industry - Provide Colour and Style Coordination for Textile and Fashion Industry - Sketch Footwear Design - Source, Calculate Cost, Track Materials and Apparel Productions for Textile and Fashion Industry - Source for Supplies and Production for Textile and Fashion Industry - Support Apparel Product Development
Situated in the heart of downtown Singapore, Aureus Academy is a music school for children that offers a comprehensive and complete curriculum designed to help students adopt professional, artistic and technical skills through an interactive and engaging platform. We provide group and solo lessons in piano, violin, cello, flute, guitar, clarinet, and trumpet in addition to child development courses, music theory, and music exam preparation programmes.
At Aureus Academy, we believe that making music should be fun! We strive to make learning music and engaging and enjoyable experience for each and every student. With lessons ranging from our Aureus Kids Programme (for the youngest musical minds) all the way to the Aureus Solo Course we offer a variety of courses suitable for musical learners of all ages and abilities.
• Established in 1986, JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited English language school, career training and tuition centre in Singapore.
• JE Educational College has been registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore) since 1987 to conduct Business, Accountancy, IT and Language courses.
• JE provides a wide range of summer and year-round English language courses for local and international students (adults and children). Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention.
• Our quality policy ensures that by integrity and continual improvement, JE is focused and committed in providing quality language and education courses for its students within the environmental, legal and regulatory framework.
• As a EduTrust Certified school, we can apply the Student Pass for international students who wish to study at our school from the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore (ICA). All of our courses are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
Conveniently located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma and advanced diploma courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to students from around the world.
In addition, we offer a wide range of short, professional development courses, including graphic design, illustration, digital imaging & photography and video production. The language of instruction for all courses is English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
Our programmes are designed to equip students with the skills to develop a commercial portfolio. The compacted curriculum, taught by professional design practitioners, allows students to graduate with an industry standard portfolio as efficiently as possible, typically within four terms.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
Student Testimonial: “Orita Sinclair prepared me for the real world of design by immersing me in all things visual. The lecturers also helped me to understand the difference between opinion and constructive criticism.”
- Shermeen T, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
Full-time & Part-time Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Design Communication
- Advanced Diploma in Design Communication
- Apprenticeship Programme / Specialist Diploma in Design Communication
- Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering
- Diploma in Interaction Design
Professional Development / Short Courses include:
Illustration; Graphic Design; Copywriting; Digital Imaging and Photography; Video Production..
• Established in 1989, Inspiration Design International School is Singapore’s premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more to both Singapore & international students.
• These English-taught programmes can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis, with the latter being available only to design practitioners with appropriate industry experience.
• Inspiration is the only private institution in Singapore that offers part-time interior design diploma courses.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE), and is recognized by a range of international institutions and universities.
WHY CHOOSE IDIS:
- To attain world-class quality professional skills.
- To become a competent and creative designer.
- Get employed after graduation with the support from our school.
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate
M.A.D. School (by Chatsworth Mediart Academy) is short for Marketing, Advertising, Design and helmed by award-winning practitioners. Our tagline "Thinker first. Creative second" reflects how we put thinking above creativity, meaning our students are taught to be thinking creatives.
- Professional Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Specialist Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Diploma in Communication & Design
- Professional Certificate in Communication & Design
- Professional Workshop
CG Protege is a quality provider of WSQ accredited training programmes recognised by the Workforce Development Agency of Singapore. Training is administered by Tiny Island Productions and a team of industry veterans and trainers who have a successful track record in grooming and preparing artists to join the pool of production-ready talents. Our past graduates have found positions working on television and film projects for both local and international animation and visual effects studios, like Big Communications, Lights & Shadows, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore, Mikoishi Studios, Real U Singapore, Sparky Animation, ST Electronics (Digital Media), Double Negative Visual Effects, Weta Productions etc.
The training centre and its trainers are accredited by WDA and the centre is appointed as CET centre for Digital Media Industry. Upon graduation, every trainee will be awarded a WSQ Advanced Certificate in Animation. There are 5 areas of specialisation for the program - in Charater Animation, 3D Modelling & Texturing, 3D Modelling & Rigging, Lighting & Texturing, and Digital Visual Effects.