Art Schools / Design Colleges in Asia: Jewellery schools in Singapore, jewelry design training courses, jewellry making diploma, certificate programs, professional jewellery designer certification, metalsmithing classes, management studies, entrepreneurship training
Jewellery Design & Management International School: Jewellery Design & Management International School (JDMIS) is located in Sunshine Plaza, Rochor district, Singapore. It is a unique International school, providing Jewellery Design and Management Programs. JDMIS offers Certificate Courses leading to Diploma and Advanced Diploma in both design and management studies. Situated in Singapore, Asia's Education Hub, JDMIS welcomes students from all over the world to explore the world of Jewellery Design and Management.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
Professional Certificate Courses:
• Jewellery Design Fundamentals;
• Gemmology Fundamentals;
• History and Trends in Jewellery Design;
• Computer Aided Design;
• Silver Jewellery Fabrication using Metal Clay;
• Thread & Wire Designer Jewellery;
• Metal Clay Silver & Gold Fabrication.
• Jewellery Design and Marketing;
• Jewellery Design and Entrepreneurship;
• Jewellery Design and Management;
• Jewellery Design and Fabrication.
Short Courses: • Foundation Thread and Wire Certificate Modules;
• Foundation Metal Clay Certificate Modules;
• Advanced Thread and Wire Certificate Modules;
• Advanced Metal Clay Certificate Modules.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-01-25 were from:
Union Ms USA, southern United States central standard time, USA;
Singapore far Eastern;
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Conveniently located in the Orchard area of Singapore city centre, Mages Institute Of Excellence offers full-time and part-time certificate, diploma and advanced diploma courses in Game Design and Animation which are rapidly developing sectors in Singapore and around the world. Mages is registered as a Private Education Institution (PEI) under Singapore Council for Private Education (CPE), UEN 200912099N.
Established by a team of industry professionals, Mages strives to provide quality and excellent education to our students who come from Singapore and around the world. We have a dedicated team of teaching professionals and staff who use relevant and up to date teaching materials which are constantly reviewed to reflect the latest technology and industry standards. Our reasonable course fees make our exciting and rewarding programs very affordable.
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Singapore & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma programmes and professional development courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to local & international students from around the world. All programmes and courses are taught in English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
As a boutique art school, the institution has received students from all over the world, including Germany, India and Korea, with most of them coming from Singapore and the ASEAN region. Students enrolled in Orita Sinclair are trained to be industry-ready, human-centered practitioners and creators when they graduate.
Our graduates are sought after in the industry and the 2019 employment rate of our students is 75% for Design graduates, and 80% for Music graduates, with many proceeding on to further their education in overseas Universities.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
"Orita Sinclair might be small, but the quality of the learning environment and education is very high.”
Adam, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
M.A.D. School (by Chatsworth Mediart Academy) is short for Marketing, Advertising, Design and helmed by award-winning practitioners. Our tagline "Thinker first. Creative second" reflects how we put thinking above creativity, meaning our students are taught to be thinking creatives.
- Professional Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Specialist Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Diploma in Communication & Design
- Professional Certificate in Communication & Design
- Professional Workshop
STACCATO! is a music school in Singapore that specializes in teaching classical music to children and adults in fun, creative and unconventional ways. We believe classical music can be enjoyed by all ages and we focus not only on developing music competence in our students but also in creating an enjoyable holistic learning experience by cultivating an appreciation and love for classical music.
At STACCATO!, we believe in learning with passion. We are concerned that many music learners are overly caught up and pressurized to achieve a desired level of music competence and they lose the joy and passion for music. We provide an environment that encourages creativity through improvisation, performance and expression through movement. Our methodology is effective, and at the same time, unconventional in that we design our programs to excite, stimulate and cultivate.
In addition, we recognize the role of parents/caregivers in nurturing the passion of children through participation and appropriate guidance. We design our early childhood programs keeping in mind the need to also educate and equip our parents/caregivers with the ability to guide their children's musical interest and development.
* Group Early Childhood Music and Movement Classes for Parent & Child (1 to 4 years old)
* World Music Program for Adults & Children (6 years and above)
* Group Keyboard Lessons for Adults & Children (4 years and above)
* Individual Piano Lessons for Adults & Children