Art schools in Singapore: Design colleges, interior design schools, graphic design courses, new media arts schools, animation training courses, study abroad in Singapore - design degree & diploma programs..
Located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma programmes and professional development courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to local & international students from around the world. All programmes and courses are taught in English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
As a boutique art school, the institution has received students from all over the world, including Germany, India and Korea, with most of them coming from Singapore and the ASEAN region. Students enrolled in Orita Sinclair are trained to be industry-ready, human-centered practitioners and creators when they graduate.
Our graduates are sought after in the industry and the 2019 employment rate of our students is 75% for Design graduates, and 80% for Music graduates, with many proceeding on to further their education in overseas Universities.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
"Orita Sinclair might be small, but the quality of the learning environment and education is very high.”
Adam, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
• Established in 1989, Inspiration Design International School is Singapore’s premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more to both Singapore & international students.
• These English-taught programmes can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE).
WHY CHOOSE IDIS:
- To attain world-class quality professional skills.
- To become a competent and creative designer.
- Get employed after graduation with the support from our school.
- Further your studies with a range of international institutions and universities.
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate
Conveniently located in the Orchard area of Singapore city centre, Mages Institute Of Excellence offers full-time and part-time certificate, diploma and advanced diploma courses in Game Design and Animation which are rapidly developing sectors in Singapore and around the world. Mages is registered as a Private Education Institution (PEI) under Singapore Council for Private Education (CPE), UEN 200912099N.
Established by a team of industry professionals, Mages strives to provide quality and excellent education to our students who come from Singapore and around the world. We have a dedicated team of teaching professionals and staff who use relevant and up to date teaching materials which are constantly reviewed to reflect the latest technology and industry standards. Our reasonable course fees make our exciting and rewarding programs very affordable.
4.London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Singapore & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
3dsense Media School in Singapore is easily recognised as one of the outstanding and pioneer digital 3D animation training institutes in Asia. What had started as an interactive digital web portal in 2000, the school has come a long way to evolve from its humble beginnings into the established, independent institution that it is now. Throughout this journey, our vision remains the same and that is to promote digital arts to Asia and around the world and to provide an intensive, professional training to nurture quality talents for the digital 3D entertainment industry.
Today, our institution has trained and armed many students with the skill sets and discipline to assimilate into the rigor of the digital industry seamlessly. It's no wonder that our students and alumni are being recruited around the world in noted studios such as Polygon Pictures (Japan0, Production I.G. (Japan), Double Negative (Singapore), Ubisoft (Singapore), LucasFilm (Singapore), Virtuos (China), Underground Logic (Philippines) and many more.
7.Jewellery Design & Management International School
Courses / Programs
Jewellery Design & Management International School (JDMIS) is located in Sunshine Plaza, Rochor district, Singapore. It is a unique International school, providing Jewellery Design and Management Programs.
JDMIS offers Certificate Courses leading to Diploma and Advanced Diploma in both design and management studies. We also offer many short 'modular' courses for students, who want to learn a specific skill and still have that learning contribute towards their longer Certificate & Diploma programs.
Situated in Singapore, Asia's Education Hub, JDMIS welcomes students from all over the world to explore the world of Jewellery Design and Management.
CG Protege is a quality provider of WSQ accredited training programmes recognised by the Workforce Development Agency of Singapore. Training is administered by Tiny Island Productions and a team of industry veterans and trainers who have a successful track record in grooming and preparing artists to join the pool of production-ready talents. Our past graduates have found positions working on television and film projects for both local and international animation and visual effects studios, like Big Communications, Lights & Shadows, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore, Mikoishi Studios, Real U Singapore, Sparky Animation, ST Electronics (Digital Media), Double Negative Visual Effects, Weta Productions etc.
The training centre and its trainers are accredited by WDA and the centre is appointed as CET centre for Digital Media Industry. Upon graduation, every trainee will be awarded a WSQ Advanced Certificate in Animation. There are 5 areas of specialisation for the program - in Charater Animation, 3D Modelling & Texturing, 3D Modelling & Rigging, Lighting & Texturing, and Digital Visual Effects.
M.A.D. School (by Chatsworth Mediart Academy) is short for Marketing, Advertising, Design and helmed by award-winning practitioners. Our tagline "Thinker first. Creative second" reflects how we put thinking above creativity, meaning our students are taught to be thinking creatives.
- Professional Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Specialist Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Diploma in Communication & Design
- Professional Certificate in Communication & Design
- Professional Workshop
For more than 40 years, Sotheby's Institute of Art has been preparing students for careers in the international art world. Our degrees are awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK and combine professional training with academic study. Our location in Singapore is based at LASALLE College of the Arts in Singapore. All of our programs are designed to prepare students for a career in the international art world. The Institute also works with students to help them find internships at Sotheby's auction house or in galleries and art institutions. Sessions on career opportunities are an integral part of the curriculum and include exposure and introductions to the vast array of professionals in the art world who share profiles on their careers.
MA programmes in Art Business and Contemporary Art. These MA programmes require two semesters of full-time study plus a third semester of independent study to complete a research dissertation. Applications may be sent to us throughout the year before the course start date.