Top fashion design schools in Asia: Fashion school in Singapore offering fashion diploma & certificate programs. Short courses in fashion & textiles for beginners to fashion industry professionals - study garment construction, footwear design, marketing abroad in Singapore..
Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc): Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Singapore, Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre (TaF.tc) is a specialized Continuing Education and Training Centre (CET) for the textile and fashion industry.
We provide Diploma, Advanced Certificate, and Professional Short Courses in a wide range of fashion and textile topics. We have two campuses in Singapore - in Central Plaza (Downtown Core) and the Thye Hong Centre (5 minutes west of Downtown Core).
Conveniently located in the Orchard area of Singapore city centre, Mages Institute Of Excellence offers full-time and part-time certificate, diploma and advanced diploma courses in Game Design and Animation which are rapidly developing sectors in Singapore and around the world. Mages is registered as a Private Education Institution (PEI) under Singapore Council for Private Education (CPE), UEN 200912099N.
Established by a team of industry professionals, Mages strives to provide quality and excellent education to our students who come from Singapore and around the world. We have a dedicated team of teaching professionals and staff who use relevant and up to date teaching materials which are constantly reviewed to reflect the latest technology and industry standards. Our reasonable course fees make our exciting and rewarding programs very affordable.
Established in 2006, First Media Design School (FMDS) is dedicated to teach graphic design, multimedia, fashion design and merchandising programmes at Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Degree levels.
FMDS is the education arm of the First Media Group, one of Singapore’s most awarded groups in the design industry. Its clientele include Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA), Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore (CRA), National Environment Agency of Singapore (NEA), SingHealth Group, Singapore Management University (SMU), Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
The pillars of success of FMDS rest on having a recognised leadership in Singapore's design industry, design management, and designpreneurship teaching. FMDS is also formally registered with Council for Private Education (CPE) in Singapore.
M.A.D. School (by Chatsworth Mediart Academy) is short for Marketing, Advertising, Design and helmed by award-winning practitioners. Our tagline "Thinker first. Creative second" reflects how we put thinking above creativity, meaning our students are taught to be thinking creatives.
- Professional Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Specialist Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Diploma in Communication & Design
- Professional Certificate in Communication & Design
- Professional Workshop
• Established in 1989, Inspiration Design International School is Singapore’s premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more to both Singapore & international students.
• These English-taught programmes can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis, with the latter being available only to design practitioners with appropriate industry experience.
• Inspiration is the only private institution in Singapore that offers part-time interior design diploma courses.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE), and is recognized by a range of international institutions and universities.
WHY CHOOSE IDIS:
- To attain world-class quality professional skills.
- To become a competent and creative designer.
- Get employed after graduation with the support from our school.
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate
CG Protege is a quality provider of WSQ accredited training programmes recognised by the Workforce Development Agency of Singapore. Training is administered by Tiny Island Productions and a team of industry veterans and trainers who have a successful track record in grooming and preparing artists to join the pool of production-ready talents. Our past graduates have found positions working on television and film projects for both local and international animation and visual effects studios, like Big Communications, Lights & Shadows, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore, Mikoishi Studios, Real U Singapore, Sparky Animation, ST Electronics (Digital Media), Double Negative Visual Effects, Weta Productions etc.
The training centre and its trainers are accredited by WDA and the centre is appointed as CET centre for Digital Media Industry. Upon graduation, every trainee will be awarded a WSQ Advanced Certificate in Animation. There are 5 areas of specialisation for the program - in Charater Animation, 3D Modelling & Texturing, 3D Modelling & Rigging, Lighting & Texturing, and Digital Visual Effects.
STACCATO! is a music school in Singapore that specializes in teaching classical music to children and adults in fun, creative and unconventional ways. We believe classical music can be enjoyed by all ages and we focus not only on developing music competence in our students but also in creating an enjoyable holistic learning experience by cultivating an appreciation and love for classical music.
At STACCATO!, we believe in learning with passion. We are concerned that many music learners are overly caught up and pressurized to achieve a desired level of music competence and they lose the joy and passion for music. We provide an environment that encourages creativity through improvisation, performance and expression through movement. Our methodology is effective, and at the same time, unconventional in that we design our programs to excite, stimulate and cultivate.
In addition, we recognize the role of parents/caregivers in nurturing the passion of children through participation and appropriate guidance. We design our early childhood programs keeping in mind the need to also educate and equip our parents/caregivers with the ability to guide their children's musical interest and development.
* Group Early Childhood Music and Movement Classes for Parent & Child (1 to 4 years old)
* World Music Program for Adults & Children (6 years and above)
* Group Keyboard Lessons for Adults & Children (4 years and above)
* Individual Piano Lessons for Adults & Children