Sotheby's Institute Of Art: For more than 40 years, Sotheby's Institute of Art has been preparing students for careers in the international art world. Our degrees are awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK and combine professional training with academic study. Our location in Singapore is based at LASALLE College of the Arts in Singapore. All of our programs are designed to prepare students for a career in the international art world. The Institute also works with students to help them find internships at Sotheby's auction house or in galleries and art institutions.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
Master of Arts Degree Programmes in Art Business and Contemporary Art. These MA programmes require two semesters of full-time study plus a third semester of independent study to complete a research dissertation. Day Courses and 3 to 4-day overseas travel programmes visiting art centres of Asia.
Sessions on career opportunities are an integral part of the curriculum and include exposure and introductions to the vast array of professionals in the art world who share profiles on their careers.
Inspiration Design International School, Singapore
Courses / Programs
• Celebrating 32 years in business and conveniently located in the heart of the city, Inspiration Design International School today is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge, high-quality teaching and professional skills development, dedicated to the professional disciplines of interior design programs ranging from certificates, diploma to advanced diploma courses taught in English.
• Our Interior Design courses can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more to both Singapore & international students.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE).
WHY CHOOSE IDIS:
- To attain world-class quality professional skills.
- To become a competent and creative designer.
- Get employed after graduation with the support from our school.
- Further your studies with a range of international institutions and universities.
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate
Raffles Design Institute – Singapore (RSG) was established in 1990 as a premier educational provider dedicated to the professional design disciplines offering internationally recognized Bachelor Degrees and Master Degrees in various Design disciplines including fashion design, graphic design, interior design, jewellery design and multimedia courses among many others.
Raffles-Singapore international team of lecturers and practitioners share their years of experience, professional ethics and practices in the industry. From countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Columbia, Australia, and Singapore, they bring with them a wealth of technical knowledge and experience which they impart with commitment, creating an intensive international learning environment.
Conveniently located in the Orchard area of Singapore city centre, Mages Institute Of Excellence offers full-time and part-time certificate, diploma and advanced diploma courses in Game Design and Animation which are rapidly developing sectors in Singapore and around the world. Mages is registered as a Private Education Institution (PEI) under Singapore Council for Private Education (CPE), UEN 200912099N.
Established by a team of industry professionals, Mages strives to provide quality and excellent education to our students who come from Singapore and around the world. We have a dedicated team of teaching professionals and staff who use relevant and up to date teaching materials which are constantly reviewed to reflect the latest technology and industry standards. Our reasonable course fees make our exciting and rewarding programs very affordable.
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Singapore & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma programmes and professional development courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to local & international students from around the world. All programmes and courses are taught in English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
As a boutique art school, the institution has received students from all over the world, including Germany, India and Korea, with most of them coming from Singapore and the ASEAN region. Students enrolled in Orita Sinclair are trained to be industry-ready, human-centered practitioners and creators when they graduate.
Our graduates are sought after in the industry and the 2019 employment rate of our students is 75% for Design graduates, and 80% for Music graduates, with many proceeding on to further their education in overseas Universities.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
"Orita Sinclair might be small, but the quality of the learning environment and education is very high.”
Adam, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
Established in 2006, First Media Design School (FMDS) is dedicated to teach graphic design, multimedia, fashion design and merchandising programmes at Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Degree levels.
FMDS is the education arm of the First Media Group, one of Singapore’s most awarded groups in the design industry. Its clientele include Immigration & Checkpoints Authority of Singapore (ICA), Casino Regulatory Authority of Singapore (CRA), National Environment Agency of Singapore (NEA), SingHealth Group, Singapore Management University (SMU), Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
The pillars of success of FMDS rest on having a recognised leadership in Singapore's design industry, design management, and designpreneurship teaching. FMDS is also formally registered with Council for Private Education (CPE) in Singapore.