First Media Design School, Singapore: First Media Design School (formerly known as First International Design School) offers a diverse and comprehensive range of design and design management programmes.
Email:Contact us below
FMDS specialises in graphic design, multimedia design, and design management programmes at Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Specialist Diploma, and Bachelor Degree levels.
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degree Programmes: - Graphic Design
M.A.D. School (by Chatsworth Mediart Academy) is short for Marketing, Advertising, Design and helmed by award-winning practitioners. Our tagline "Thinker first. Creative second" reflects how we put thinking above creativity, meaning our students are taught to be thinking creatives.
- Professional Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Specialist Diploma in Advertising & Design
- Diploma in Communication & Design
- Professional Certificate in Communication & Design
- Professional Workshop
3dsense Media School in Singapore is easily recognised as one of the outstanding and pioneer digital 3D animation training institutes in Asia. What had started as an interactive digital web portal in 2000, the school has come a long way to evolve from its humble beginnings into the established, independent institution that it is now. Throughout this journey, our vision remains the same and that is to promote digital arts to Asia and around the world and to provide an intensive, professional training to nurture quality talents for the digital 3D entertainment industry.
Today, our institution has trained and armed many students with the skill sets and discipline to assimilate into the rigor of the digital industry seamlessly. It's no wonder that our students and alumni are being recruited around the world in noted studios such as Polygon Pictures (Japan0, Production I.G. (Japan), Double Negative (Singapore), Ubisoft (Singapore), LucasFilm (Singapore), Virtuos (China), Underground Logic (Philippines) and many more.
Raffles Design Institute – Singapore (RSG) was established in 1990 as a premier educational provider dedicated to the professional design disciplines offering internationally recognized Bachelor Degrees and Master Degrees in various Design disciplines including fashion design, graphic design, interior design, jewellery design and multimedia courses among many others.
Raffles-Singapore international team of lecturers and practitioners share their years of experience, professional ethics and practices in the industry. From countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Columbia, Australia, and Singapore, they bring with them a wealth of technical knowledge and experience which they impart with commitment, creating an intensive international learning environment.
Inspiration Design International School, Singapore
Courses / Programs
• Celebrating 33 years in business and conveniently located in the heart of the city, Inspiration Design International School today is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge, high-quality teaching and professional skills development, dedicated to the professional disciplines of interior design programs ranging from certificates, diploma to advanced diploma courses taught in English.
• Our Interior Design courses can be studied on a full-time or part-time basis.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more to both Singapore & international students.
• Inspiration Design International School is registered with the Singapore Committee for Private Education (CPE).
WHY CHOOSE IDIS:
- To attain world-class quality professional skills.
- To become a competent and creative designer.
- Get employed after graduation with the support from our school.
- Further your studies with a range of international institutions and universities.
Student Review: "The intensive and creative design training through design studio and experiments have enabled me to sharpen my understanding and perception of design...
Since graduating from Inspiration, I have worked in a Singapore President Design Award-winning design consultancy firm as a designer for more than two years, I am now pursuing my further education in architecture design in NUS (MA)." - Qi Shi Zhi, China, Interior Design Graduate
Jewellery Design & Management International School
Courses / Programs
Jewellery Design & Management International School (JDMIS) is located in Sunshine Plaza, Rochor district, Singapore. It is a unique International school, providing Jewellery Design and Management Programs.
JDMIS offers Certificate Courses leading to Diploma and Advanced Diploma in both design and management studies. We also offer many short 'modular' courses for students, who want to learn a specific skill and still have that learning contribute towards their longer Certificate & Diploma programs.
Situated in Singapore, Asia's Education Hub, JDMIS welcomes students from all over the world to explore the world of Jewellery Design and Management.
For more than 40 years, Sotheby's Institute of Art has been preparing students for careers in the international art world. Our degrees are awarded by the University of Manchester in the UK and combine professional training with academic study. Our location in Singapore is based at LASALLE College of the Arts in Singapore. All of our programs are designed to prepare students for a career in the international art world. The Institute also works with students to help them find internships at Sotheby's auction house or in galleries and art institutions. Sessions on career opportunities are an integral part of the curriculum and include exposure and introductions to the vast array of professionals in the art world who share profiles on their careers.
MA programmes in Art Business and Contemporary Art. These MA programmes require two semesters of full-time study plus a third semester of independent study to complete a research dissertation. Applications may be sent to us throughout the year before the course start date.