Learn English in Sheffield, UK: English courses in England, IELTS preparation, intensive English courses for international students, academic English, university preparation program. Private English lessons for beginners, intermediate, advanced levels in Sheffield area, South Yorkshire.
Sheffield Hallam University: Located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, Sheffield Hallam University offers English courses for international students. Students can choose between a ten or twelve short course in English, aimed at non-native speakers of English who wish to improve their English language skills for both general and academic purposes. We offer a pre-sessional English for academic purposes for international students about to start an undergraduate or postgraduate course here at Sheffield Hallam University or elsewhere in the UK as well as an academic English course for non-native speakers of English who want to improve their language skills while experiencing life in Britain.
In addition to these courses we also offer a University English scheme with language support for foreign students enrolled at university, an IELTS exam preparation course and a graduate diploma in business and English. Our students benefit from a tailored approach that helps them to get the most from their studies.
Why learn English at Sheffield Hallam University?
Every year, we have over 500 students of all ages from all over the world developing their English language skills with us. We offer high quality courses - which are inspected and accredited by the British Council.
We can offer you:
* qualified and experienced teachers
* a friendly learning environment
* extra free English lessons (subject to availability)
* ongoing language support if you go on to a Sheffield Hallam University course
* membership of the Students' Union
Sheffield Hallam University is one of the UK's most progressive and innovative universities. We pride ourselves on making a difference - to our students, our staff and to the businesses we work with. Our research and business ideas, alongside our sought after graduates, contribute to the economic and social development of both our region and to the UK as a whole.
We are accredited by the British Council and are recognised as a Centre of Excellence for Teaching and Learning, e-learning and employability.
- English Courses for international students
- 10 to 12 week Intensive English Courses
- Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes
- IELTS Exam Preparation Course
- Academic English Preparatory Course
- University English Scheme (short course)
- Reading, writing, listening and speaking Classes
- Graduate Diploma Business and English (pre-masters course)
Kaplan International Colleges London - Covent Garden
Courses / Programs
With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges is a world leader in English language education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our exceptional English school in London’s fashionable Covent Garden area is one of two of Kaplan International Colleges English schools in London.
Choose from a range of English courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity, with classes beginning every week of the year, at our English schools in London. Personalise your course to match your language needs through electives and supplementary study sessions.
Located in a historic building in central London, our school offers English courses and exam preparation courses taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers to help students of all English levels advance their academic and professional careers. Accommodation options are also available. Join our English school in London and achieve your language goals today.
Our English schools in London are accredited by the British Council and are active members of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
English Language Courses:
- General English courses
- Intensive English courses
- Business English for professionals
- Vacation English course
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
- IELTS Test Preparation
Work and Study Programs:
- Paid Work and Study (5/6/9-month programme)
English Village Homestay organises English language courses combined with homestay accommodation with a network of families in Sussex on the south-east coast of England, Devon & Cornwall on the south-west coast, and Oxford in the heart of England.
• Most of our homestay families live only an hour or two from London for easy international access.
• Our courses are available to students of all ages from around the world. We can accommodate individual students or small groups. We also offer English homestay courses in Malta.
• You can choose 1-to-1 intensive English courses at the home of your qualified TEFL Teacher or in small groups of 2 - 16 students.
• Also available is Business English or General English tuition with some visits to places of historical and cultural importance.
• We offer English courses to suit all budgets and levels. If you prefer, you can make up your own English language programmes to cover topics specific to your needs.
Parent Testimonial: "Just some warm words about Cristina's very successful stay in England.
She was very happy with the family that you chose. Her English is very much improved, many many thanks!"
English Language Classes: For beginner to advanced learners
• One-to-one intensive English course (private lessons)
• Small-group General English course (2-16 students)
• Business English course
• English language exam preparation for BULATS, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL & GMAT
• Specialised English e.g preparing for a presentation or job interview
• Junior English courses for children/ teens
• Activities: Surfing, Sailing, Tennis, Golf, Football, Horse riding...
• Online English lessons on Skype in General English & Business English
The Castle School of English school is possibly the most central school in Brighton. It is a 30-second walk from the main shopping centre and 5 minutes from the train station and the beach. The big difference between this school and other schools in Brighton is the way we care about our students. The school is very small and has a very friendly, family atmosphere.
Our students and teachers enjoy the lessons and breaks together in the same rooms, and students are welcome to use every room in the building. We understand that you want to have fun as well as learn English. You will be very happy with this school because the lessons are fun and interesting and you will feel comfortable and relaxed, and your English will improve fast.
At Castle School of English we work very hard to have very low fees (prices). Please email us to calculate the fees for you, and you will be able to see the amazing value.
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
Do you need to improve your English so that you can work in an English-speaking country? Are you are a non-native English speaker who wishes to study in a college or university in the UK, USA, Canada or Australia?
Learn4Good.com provides an English Level Test that is taken by thousands of visitors (in schools and homes throughout the world) to our website every week.
This test, online since 2003, assesses your English grammar skills and requires a good general knowledge of English vocabulary.
When you have completed the test, it tells you your study level. There are 8 levels of English language proficiency - from complete beginner to advanced level. It is very accurate in our English teaching experience. (Of course, nothing is perfect!)
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools