National Personal Training Institute, Tampa:
Are you searching for a state-approved personal trainer certification program in the Tampa FL area? Combining hands-on practical training with quality instruction from experienced tutors, the Personal Fitness Training Diploma provided by National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to be a successful personal trainer. Located at 4320 W Gandy Blvd, our training center is convenient for students from St. Petersburg, Clearwater and throughout the Tampa Bay region. Day, evening, and weekend class are available. Financial assistance is offered to those who qualify.
- State-Approved Training: NPTI is licensed by the Florida Commission for Independent Education
- Modern Facilities: Our schools have the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. You will be taught in the comfort of our private gym facility by highly-qualified instructors. We provide the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment.
- Job Placement Assistance: We provide free nationwide job placement assistance for all our graduates, as well as free ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts.
- Students of all ages and sizes welcome: Don't let being unfit put you off enrolling. A big perk of our program is that you actually get to work out every day you are here, so you can get into the best shape of your life while earning a first-class education!
- Personal Fitness Training Diploma Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday). Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
"I am totally "in love" with NPTI's teachings and hands-on experience in six months for beginner fitness trainers. This is an evolutionary change in our industry to apply all that is needed for educating students in this industry. BRAVO!
You guys have blown away the average certifications that are given on a weekend or over the internet. And your students will be on top of their game when ready for the work force. I personally hold over 5 certifications throughout the years and had to research on the internet resolutions to many physical questions that I encountered throughout the years as a trainer. I love the book knowledge of exercise physiology, biology, nutrition and the muscular skeletal system."
- Christie, Tampa, FL
“The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. I know it will aid me in being one step, if not 10, ahead of my competition. Don’t hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI. You won’t regret one minute of it.”
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- 500 Hour State-Approved Department of Education Diploma in Personal Training:
The NPTI diploma will increase your maximum earning potential and allow you to have the 200 hours of hands-on knowledge that will further distinguish you from other trainers seeking employment in the field. It requires no upkeep of Continuing Education Courses (CEC's) and never needs to be renewed.
- CPT (Certified Personal Training) Certification from the NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine):
NPTI is NASM's largest academic partner in North America. The NASM Certification combined with a State Diploma will prepare you to be one of the most qualified personal trainers in the industry.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 809 South Orlando Ave, Winter Park, Orlando, Florida, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.