Sprachreisen nach England für Erwachsene/ Schülersprachreisen: Englisch-Sprachkurse in London, Cambridge für Studenten & Kinder. Sprachurlaub/ Sprachferien & Englisch Sprachschulen in Großbritannien, Amerika, Gastfamilie in England für Schüler..
Sprachdirekt - Sprachreisen nach England: Suchen Sie eine hochwertige Sprachreise zu einem attraktiven Ziel in England? Dann ist der führende Anbieter Sprachdirekt der richtige Partner für Sie. Da wir in England seit Jahren eng mit renommierten Sprachschulen in London, Cambridge, Bournemouth, Brighton zusammenarbeiten, können wir Ihnen herausragende Sprachlernaufenthalte exklusiv und zu attraktiven Konditionen anbieten – und falls sie ihr Englisch lieber in den USA oder Afrika verbessern wollen – auch hier haben wir zahlreiche Destinationen für Sprachreisen.
Email:Contact us below
Gleich, ob Sie Ihre allgemeinen Englischkenntnisse ausbauen, Ihr Business Englisch auf Vordermann bringen oder für ein international anerkanntes Sprachexamen lernen wollen - das vielfältige Programm von Sprachdirekt hält auch für Sie ein maßgeschneidertes Kursangebot bereit.
Welche Englischkurse in England bietet Sprachdirekt an?
An renommierten Sprachschulen in London, Cambridge, Bournemouth und Brighton haben Sie die Auswahl zwischen vielfältigen Sprachkursen, die jedem Lernziel und Anspruch gerecht werden:
- Standard Englischkurse
- Intensiv Englisch Crash Kurse
- Business Englisch (20 allgemeinsprachliche und 8 Business-spezifische Unterrichtseinheiten/Woche)
- Akademisches Jahr
- Prüfungskurse IELTS und Cambridge ESOL
- Sprachreisen nach England für Schüler - London, Bournemouth, Brighton
Welche Freizeitangebote gibt es? Zu einem Englischkurs auf der Insel gehört neben dem reinen Sprachunterricht natürlich auch ein umfangreiches Freizeitprogramm mit interessanten Veranstaltungen und spannenden Exkursionen. Auf dem Programm stehen die Highlights der jeweiligen Stadt und Region sowie Exkursionen zu beliebten Attraktionen in der Umgebung. Wann dürfen wir Sie zu einem Englischkurs in Großbritannien begrüßen?
ENGLISH SCHOOL on DARTMOOR in the small village of South Brent in DEVON, Southwest England. We offer short English courses for adults, aged 28+. English on Dartmoor is a small friendly professional school on the edge of Dartmoor National Park with an excellent reputation. English Courses for mini groups and also one-to-one private study weeks. Most of our students are professionals and artists aged 35-55.
The 30 hour programme includes English lessons, individual tutorials, English conversation sessions with local people, accompanied walks on Dartmoor and along the south Devon coast path, visits to beautiful Devon gardens and other trips. We usually visit Totnes, Dartmouth and Salcombe.
Effective professional English teaching in a wonderful place. Mostly vegetarian food. UK Eco Tourism GOLD Award. Innovative English language teaching in a creative learning environment for students aged 28 plus who want an English course focussed on their learning needs and interests.
- Short Courses with English lessons and inclusive afternoon programme.. 2- 3 weeks for 3-6 participants;
- EASTER English Course 2 weeks for 3-6 participants;
- English and visits to ENGLISH GARDENS 2 wks for 3-6 participants.
- JULY English Course 3 weeks for 3-6 participants
- AUGUST English Course 2 weeks for 3-6 participants
- One to one private study weeks; by arrangement - April to November
2:1 and 3:1 private study weeks by arrangement
English at St Andrews (EASA) provides unique residential English courses designed for business executives, professionals, golf players, whisky enthusiasts, and business graduates who would like to enjoy a quality & intensive English learning experience in the UK.
EASA is situated in the beautiful and historic town of St Andrews (less than one hour from Edinburgh) on the east coast of Scotland.
Our full-immersion intensive English courses are customized to meet your specific needs and interests. We can combine Business English and General English classes with a range of engaging leisure activities, including culture, golf and / or whisky experiences.
Students should have an English level of lower intermediate or higher. You may learn in a small group environment or may take private English lessons. Our fun and engaging leisure activity options allow you to practice your English language skills in off-site learning environments.
Rich with history and architecture, St Andrews is world-renowned as being the Home of Golf and the location of Scotland's first university. This stunning location means that we can offer you a truly first-class experience.
Situated in the heart of the English countryside, 75 minutes south-west of Central London, Surrey Language School provides a range of English language classes to students (adults and children) from around the globe.
Our English courses are taught by experienced tutors, and are available at beginner to advanced levels.
In 2016, Surrey Language School will have over 500 international students of all ages visiting our historic epicentre for what can only be described as a unique quintessential English learning experience.
We handpick only the best staff, who are highly trained and experienced teachers whose vocation is to enable the development of language rather than just teach it.
Come and study at your own pace and focus on areas you most need improving in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. Host families can be organised for students to stay with and are all checked in line with British standards.
English Language Courses for Adults & Junior Students:
- General English classes
- One to One / Private English lessons
- Au Pair English classes
- IELTS Exam preparation classes
- English Homestay program with local family
- Group Visits and Excursions
- Mini Stays English Summer School
- Key features include small classroom capacity with a maximum of 15 per lesson
Learn English in South West London with Amity English School - a department of Amity College! Conveniently situated in the heart of world-famous Wimbledon, we provide English language courses to adult students from around the world.
Offering full-time and part-time study options, we teach students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced (A1 to C1). Morning, afternoon, and evening classes are available.
Our English courses are taught by professional tutors in a fun international environment. All of our tutors are qualified, and have practical experience in teaching English as a second language.
At Amity English School, we put our students first. We organise our English courses specifically so that each individual gets full support during their course.
Our aim is to provide quality services and facilities to complement the teaching and learning process.
Students at Amity English School come from all over the world, representing over 75 different nationalities. Our students have rated our courses and professors highly, and our good exam pass rate also illustrates the quality of our training.
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English
• English for Academic Purposes
• Cambridge Exam Preparation for Preparation for PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• Evening English classes
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
Choose from full-time & part-time study options, with morning, afternoon & evening classes available.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Leeds Language College Ltd. is located in the centre of Leeds, which is one of England’s biggest cities based in the North East of England. The College is easily accessible from the railway station and all major bus routes and there is an international airport which can be reached by public transport or taxi.
At Leeds Language College you can study a wide range of courses with a flexible timetable. You can study a General English Course (from beginner to proficiency level) or an Exam Course including IELTS, FCE, CAE and CPE. We also offer one to one courses, Business English and English for Academic Purposes and English for medicine. Intensive speaking practice helps boost our students’ confidence. Our qualified and experienced teachers will assist you with your studies.
We look after our students from the moment they arrive and help them to relax and enjoy the city of Leeds. Students can enjoy the city after their classes by going out on one of the exciting social programmes run by the College. Leeds Language College Ltd. also offers advice with work, visas, bank accounts and health assistance. Student accommodation can be arranged through the College.
- General English Courses for foreign students (all levels)
- Cambridge exam preparation for First Certificate Exam course (FCE); CAE; CPE
- International English language testing system (IELTS) exam preparation
- TOEIC exam preparation
- English for work and business
- English for academic purposes