Contact English language schools in UK: English courses in Bristol for adults, business professionals from beginners to advanced level. Cambridge FCE, CAE, CPE & IELTS exam preparation for international students, General English classes in south-west England..
Bristol Language College: With five English language schools in Southern England, Tompkins Educational Group (TEG) provides a wide range of English programmes to students from around the world, including at our newest branch - Bristol Language College.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Situated close to the heart of Bristol City, Bristol Language College is a British Council-accredited school that provides General English classes, Cambridge Exam preparation courses, IELTS courses, and more.
English Language Courses for Adults: (Beginner to advanced levels) General English Classes: - From 09.30 to 12.45 Monday to Friday, with optional Communications Skills hour and an Examination Skills hour. Evening classes also available.
Cambridge English Exam Preparation Courses: - IELTS
- FCE (First Certificate in English)
- CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- CPE (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Kaplan International Colleges London - Leicester Square
Courses / Programs
At Kaplan International Colleges we have been committed to offering high quality education and student welfare since 1967. We now have over 40 schools in some of the most attractive destinations around the world. In 2007, 93% of our students said they would recommend Kaplan International Colleges London Leicester Square to their friends & family. Our English school in central London is housed in a modern building in central London, between Trafalgar Square and Leicester Square.
Our wide range of courses includes a variety of English courses, and exam preparation courses. Join our English school in London and advance your academic or professional career today. Personalise your English course through electives and supplementary structured study sessions to match your goals.
Our English courses in London are ideal for students of all levels, with short and long term English courses of various levels of intensity starting every week of the year. Our two schools in London are accredited by the British Council and are active members of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
Quality English Language Education:
- Vacation English course
- General English course
- Intensive English course
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Test Preparation
- TOEFL and Academic English
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
Discover fun, personalized online English lessons with European School of Languages! In collaboration with Gymglish, we offer online English lessons through daily e-mails to students based in the UK, U.S., and around the world.
Each personalized lesson takes ten minutes to complete, and includes fun stories with dialogues, questions, 'mini-lessons' and revisions.
The Gymglish system uses your mistakes to develop a personalized lesson plan for you. Your lessons are customized according to your previous answers, your expectations and your needs.
- Available for PC, mobile and tablet.
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- Only 15 minutes per day to improve your English.
- Follow the adventures of the Delavigne Corporation in San Francisco.
- Personalized lessons are adjusted according to your level and needs.
Oxford Elite provides English language courses for international professionals from the Business, Diplomacy and Legal worlds. The tutors are highly skilled, often Oxbridge educated and the courses offer the flexibility that is essential to develop English language communications skills.
Our clients are specialists - professionals and diplomats who need to significantly improve their English effectively and quickly. They are busy, successful achievers who join us often speaking more than one language and today need to feel at ease when speaking English.
We will always invest the time to talk through your exact requirements and specifically define your needs. And when your tuition is over, we want you to leave totally satisfied and we will do everything we can to achieve this - that’s a promise!
Oxford Elite operates in association with OISE London & Oxford who have been accredited by the British Council and EnglishUK. The British Government has approved the school as a Tier 4 sponsor to provide visa application letters.
Accommodation options include Homestay with an English family, hotel and Bed & Breakfast in London or Oxford.
- General English course
- Business English course
- English for Diplomats & Ambassadors
- English for Lawyers
- Homestay with an English family for mature students of mid-20's minimum age, and anyone older (No maximum age).
Amity English School, a department of Amity College, is an English language school in South West London, situated in the heart of Wimbledon in the Borough of Merton. We offer a wide variety of English language courses for beginner to advanced learners.
Serving an international student body, locally-based adults and working professionals, our courses are available full-time and part-time - providing morning, afternoon & evening study options.
Courses include General and Intensive English, Business English, Conversational Classes, Private Classes, English Exam Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS), and more.
At Amity English School, we structure our programmes so that each individual student obtains our full support, and can plan for his/her future success.
International students experience a sense of belonging in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere supported by bilingual staff. Our students represent over 75 different nationalities so far!
Our team are dedicated to ensuring your time with us is rewarding as well as enjoyable by providing a good standard of service from the moment you apply.
Amity English School is located in Wimbledon, less than 5 minutes walking distance from Wimbledon Train Station (served by South West Trains and only 15 minutes from Central London by train). Trains depart every 3-5 minutes from Waterloo Station.
English Courses for Adults: Beginner to advanced levels
• General English courses
• Intensive / Semi-Intensive English classes
• Part-time English courses
• English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
• English Exams Preparation (Cambridge, IELTS)
• Business English for working professionals & company executives
• Conversation & Pronunciation classes
• Evening English classes
• One-to-One / Private English lessons
• English Grammar classes
• English Summer & Winter Schools
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses