Summer English schools for children in UK: Summer English courses for juniors & teenagers in Jersey, Channel Islands, English immersion summer camps for primary school/ secondary school students. Séjour linguistique pour enfants et jeunes au Royaume-Uni, cours d'anglais d'été pour les adolescents sur les Iles Anglo normandes.
St Brelade's College, Jersey: Situated on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, St Brelade's College is an English language school offering summer courses for children / teenagers aged 10-18 years. Our summer / holiday programmes for juniors include intensive English courses, private English lessons and homestay / residential programmes.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Founded in 1978, St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK. Jersey Island is located approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
English Language Summer Holiday Programmes (Individuals / Groups) During the summer, there are three campuses provided for children / teenagers
• English language course for juniors (10-13 years) in our junior school.
• English language holiday course for teenagers (13-18 years) in Highlands College on the outskirts of St Helier.
• English language intensive course for teenagers (16-18 years) at our main college for adults.
Our holiday programmes enable students to practise and learn the English language, while enjoying a memorable stay in Jersey.
The main focus of our teaching is on communication, through the use of a variety of methods and teaching materials to help students increase their conversational fluency.
With our small classes, teachers can adapt their methods to the individual needs of each student / group.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Are you a UK secondary school student or international high school student, or college student with an interest in creative arts and design?
• If so, earn a Certificate this summer from the UK’s leading arts university!
• Access world-class facilities and a highly-acclaimed teaching staff, and create a valuable network of new friends and expert tutors. Benefit from an educational and cultural summer experience to remember with AUB.
• Situated less than 2 hours south of London by train, the University provides a range of 2 and 3-week specialist summer courses to British and international students ages 13+.
• Our comprehensive summer programs include Animation, Adobe Packages, Digital Photography, Drawing, Illustration, Mixed Media, Print Making, Graphic Design, Fashion, and more.
• When you join one of our summer courses, you will have access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities, modern equipment and one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England.
• All Summer Course students receive an official AUB Certificate of Attendance upon successful completion. University accommodation is available if required.
Student Review: “Brilliant course, fast-paced with an amazing amount of information and skills shared, which has resulted in a marked improvement in my techniques and understanding of garment construction.” - Vicky, USA
Specialist 2-3 Week Summer Courses: In June / July / August
For UK & international students of ages 15+ and 18+ years
• Graphic Design and Visual Communication
• British Architecture and 3D Design
• Drawing and Illustration
• Fashion and Textiles
• Studio Photography
• Creative Makeup
• Portfolio Preparation for the Arts
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Also OPEN FOR EASTER HOLIDAYS 2021!
• A summer horse-riding plus English language course provider for international students, and equine care training school for British students (aged 10-18 years).
• Situated close to the historic town of Battle in East Sussex, south-east England, Kildinan Park Dale Farm offers equine enthusiasts (aged 10-18) a chance to learn English language skills and horse-riding / stable management on the same course.
• Our English + Horseback Riding course is taught during the summer months, and all ages and standards are welcome.
• With only a maximum of 5 students staying with us at any one time, our English summer course classes are small to ensure optimal interaction between Student and Teacher on these activity holidays. The classes include practicals of everyday life to help to encourage conversational English skills and confidence.
• Students are welcome to stay for just 1 week but we recommend staying 2 weeks or more to avail of the full benefit of our English tutorials.
• In addition to our English courses, we also offer a horse riding + horse care course for British children & teenagers ages 10 to 18 during Easter and summer school holidays.
• Having a maximum of only 5 participants at one time, students stay with us in our English family home and ride our horses in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
• Located 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort (for sea ferries to France and next to the Eurotunnel)!
Residential English + Horse Riding Summer Camp: • For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1, 2 or more weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week, including stable management
• Homestay accommodation with an English family (at Kildinan Parkdale Farm)
• 1 excursion per week
• Located only 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow International Airports.
Horse Riding + Horse Care Course:
• For British students aged 10-18
• Held during summer and Easter holidays
• Based in Cambridge in south-east England, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London, ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged 13-18 years.
• Our summer school takes place in July & August in Queen's College, a world-famous Cambridge university.
• We provide a balanced summer program of academia, fun & culture, through a combination of learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airport and accompanied to Cambridge.
• Our international teenage students can learn within an encouraging and supportive environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world.
• Our international students represent over 60 nationalities, creating a dynamic, multi-cultural atmosphere. We provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
Student Review: "I had so much fun at The International Summer School of Scotland. I can proudly say that it was the best summer ever! I hope to see you next year."
- Naoko, Japan
Summer courses in July and August 2021 for international students ages 13-18 years old:
• Our residential summer programs are 3-weeks all-inclusive.
• Students study one academic subject and one elective subject.
Academic programs: • English Language (Beginner-Advanced)
• Advanced English
• Business Studies & Entrepreneurship
• Study Skills (for students preparing for their final years of high school and entrance to university / college).
• Leading specialists in summer sports camps and sports tours, Let Me Play provides quality sports camps in Loughborough University, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
• Our residential and non-residential summer camps are open to boys and girls. Camps include Basketball (ages 10-21), Football, and Athletics (ages 10-18).
• We also provide optional English language lessons alongside the sports camps, as well as a stand-alone English language camp for juniors and international high school teenagers.
• As well as sports and language camps, we also offer a summer transition camp for pupils moving from primary into secondary school.
• We take sport seriously and our coaches are there to help each individual develop, enjoy and reach his/her maximum potential. Our camps are a fantastic experience for young people of all ages and all abilities.
Parent Review: “This is just a short note to say a big BIG thank you to the whole team, for your time, effort, warm and fun approach, engagement, humour, and professionalism. My son had a wonderful time” - Parent of Basketball Camp Participant, France
Language and Music For Life, Summer Music Camps in UK
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) offers unique 2-week or 3-week summer music and language courses in Llandovery in south-west Wales, UK for British & international students.
• LMFL provides quality one-to-one training in a wide range of instruments & voice tuition to highly-motivated musicians of all ages (children aged 5+, teenagers & adults). In addition, we offer English and foreign language classes in private lessons or small groups.
• Designed primarily for highly motivated musicians with a level of musical knowledge enabling them to derive maximum benefit from high quality tuition, the course is open to musicians preparing for national, international exams or competitions, skilled amateurs and "tourist musicians".
• During the course, students can take world-recognized Trinity College London exams.
• Trinity College London provides exams & qualifications in over 60 countries, and LMFL provides our students with the opportunity to take Trinity College music qualifications.
• Summer Courses 2021 will be hosted by Llandovery College, a co-educational, private day and boarding school in Carmarthenshire in south-west Wales (approx. 312km from London, 140km from Bristol & 133km from Birmingham. The closest international airport is Cardiff International Airport, just 45 miles away, with direct flights from major cities in UK & Europe).
• We will also offer a music camp in Italy in summer 2021 for adults & teens (17+) at advanced level or professional musicians.
• Since 2001, we have taught more than 2,000 children and adults aged between 3 and 90 to speak and write Mandarin.
• Hua Hsia Chinese School is one of the UK's leading Chinese language schools, with branches in Hampstead in the borough of Camden in North Central London, and Southgate in the borough of Enfield in North London.
• This summer, Hua Hsia is offering fantastic week-long Chinese activity and culture camps for children ages 3 and up.
• All of our summer activities place an emphasis on the learning of Chinese language and culture. Our camp uses innovative teaching methods and fun activities to generate children’s interests in learning Chinese.
• Our experienced teachers with CRBs will help the children to explore Chinese language and culture, and even gain some Chinese learning methods.
• We are partially-funded by the Taiwanese government, so experienced Chinese Masters from Taiwan will guide our students to explore Chinese art, practice their physical strength, and practice the Chinese language through fun activities.
• We believe that learning Mandarin cannot be separated from learning Chinese culture, so our dedicated kids summer camp offers students the ideal opportunity to practice their Chinese and experience Chinese culture.