Summer study abroad programs in Germany: Summer German immersion programs in Bonn for US college & university students. Academic summer school for Americans offering German language courses, liberal arts programs & college credit. Study German abroad in Europe, Switzerland, Austria, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt...
Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung), Bonn: Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung - AIB) specializes in providing year-round, semester and summer study abroad programs in Bonn, western Germany for individual students and groups from US colleges and universities.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
SABINA Summer Program: SABINA is an interdisciplinary, six-week summer program for US students that offer courses in German language and culture, liberal arts and film studies in Bonn. Each track gives students the opportunity to earn a total of six-eight semester credits but with different combinations of courses. It offers students the choice between three different academic 'packages'.
The SABINA summer program includes cultural activities and excursions. Students are encouraged to stay with one of our carefully selected German host families as homestay accommodation offers the unique opportunity to fully immerse oneself in the German culture, meet people outside of the program and make friends. Student residence accommodation is also available.
Additionally: - Homestay accommodation with German host family
- Internship Programs / Work experience placements
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Join us at Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) for an educational and cultural summer experience to remember!
• Established in 1885, AUB is a leading provider of high-quality creative arts education to UK & international students, recognised as one of the UK’s leading arts universities.
• AUB offers 3-week and 2-week specialist summer courses (UK & international students of ages 14 to 18+) in a range of fields including Animation, Fashion, Make-up, Film Making, Architecture, Portfolio Preparation for Art, Design & Media, and more. We also provide a residential programme.
• Our new course "Creative Thinking & Skills Development" is for students 18 years of age and over.
• Achieve a AUB Certificate of Attendance. Ideal for CV’s and university applications.
• Experience world-class facilities (including a large art and design library), and be supported by highly-acclaimed teaching staff while making a network of new friends from around the globe.
• Situated on the picturesque South coast, Bournemouth is renowned for its beaches and it’s cosmopolitan vibe. It’s also less than a 2 hour train ride to London.
Student Review: “AUB’s summer courses are a brilliant way to try new subjects in a new place - loved every second” - Anna, Italy
Abbey Road Programs offer an academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime to high school students in Grades 9-12. On our Modern Civilization European history program, every day will be an opportunity for cultural exploration and adventure. Students spend 3-6 nights each in Berlin, Prague, Salzburg and Vienna - traveling alongside professional art historians and European history teachers every step of the way.
For any high school student, Berlin presents the perfect starting point for an exploration of modern European culture and history. Germany’s political and social transformation over the past century makes it a fascinating destination for anyone interested in international relations, politics, and modern history.
Germany boasts a capital, Berlin, that serves as the economic and political nucleus of the European Union. Its stronghold as a leading innovator in the progressive urban development and green-energy movements has resulted in a city with a social culture that is ever-changing and full of energy. Add to this Berlin’s incredibly complex past, and we could not think of a better city to start our exploration of Modern European history.
Based in California, International Fútbol X-Change (IFX) is a leading international soccer organization that provides world-class Summer soccer camps in Germany for talented soccer players ages 14-18.
IFX has partnered with German semi-professional clubs, SG Quelle Fürth, FSV Erlangen-Bruck and 1.SC Feucht in the Nürnberg/Fürth area in order to allow a limited number of players to train among their youth teams. Contrary to the traditional international soccer tour where teams travel to play against foreign teams, our program immerses individual players in the foreign game, experiencing the German game as if they were a part of the team.
Players spend two weeks in Nürnberg/Fürth where they are professionally trained by the head youth coaches of local teams. Exchange participants stay in comfortable youth hostel or hotel accommodations, attend daily training, visit local tourist attractions, and learn about German culture and life. IFX also has football academies in Spain, Italy, England and Brazil.
Verbum Novum is a language & travel operator that provides a 2-4 week German immersion summer program in the center of Berlin for students and adults 18+ years.
Our summer program includes German classes and a cultural program, and is the best way to get acquainted with Berlin while making learning German joyful.
The college residence is centrally located in the former East Berlin borough of "Friedrichshain" in inner city Berlin. The highlight of the residence is a big, green backyard with a beer garden, barbecue, table tennis and comfortable sitting places. When you arrive here you will feel the centennial history of the lovingly restored old building.
For our Summer College students we offer 2- or 3-bedded rooms, breakfast included. WC/Shower are situated in the corridor and will be shared with other students.
Here, you can get many other services as WI-FI, laundry and drying. Also for catering you do not need to go far, as meals are also served in the College Residence.
Summer German Immersion Program for students & adults:
- Duration: 2-4 weeks
- 20 German lessons per week
- German speaking, writing, reading and listening comprehension
- 15 students per class
- Cultural program
- Native German speaking teachers
- Accommodation in College Residence
- 2 afternoon activities per week
- 1 Full day excursion per 2-week stay
- German Summer Course Certificate
Language and Music for Life, Florence, Italy 2021 & ONLINE Music Classes and/or Language lessons
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life offers International Summer Music and Languages Courses in Europe for music students and professionals.
• Join us in Florence, Italy in 2021 for an exciting and prestigious Musical Summer Course with optional language programs for adults & teenagers aged 18+ (unless agreed with LMFL).
• Our classical music & jazz program and voice tuition is aimed at students and professionals who are highly motivated musicians with advanced levels of musical knowledge.
• Taught by internationally renowned professors, mostly at master class level, the LMFL program includes instrumental and voice tuition, master classes, chamber music, composition, music theory, choir, & orchestra conducting classes.
• Private music lessons / one on one tuition is available for many subjects / instruments.
• We also offer music tuition for already-constituted chamber music groups.
• All students must be at advanced level in at least one discipline, other choices can be at lower level. Rentals are available for cello, harp, and guitar.
• Quality classes in French, Spanish, Italian & English, taught by native speakers.
Review: "LMFL is a musical experience any musician should go through, whether amateur or professional.
As a student you are challenged in all fronts, from the personal front to the collective one, where not only must you play your instrument or compose with the best of your skills, but also manage to work as a team to accomplish excellence."
Estudio Nómada is an independent art school and artistic studio work-space in the vibrant Gothic area of Barcelona, on the north-eastern Mediterranean coast of Spain. We provide summer and year-round art programs for students from around the world.
Our summer art intensive submerges you in the artistic scene of Barcelona for 9 days. We also offer our Burn-in program, which is a week of critical thinking on a beautiful Spanish wine estate with fellow thinkers and creative minds.
Our summer and year-round international art program in English (or Dutch) is for professional artists and future artists that wish to work intensively on a lasting artistic and personal development. It is comprised of workshops and personalized art tuition. All classes are one-on-one or in small groups.
The program is designed and customized for - Future art students who want to prepare for art academy or for applying to an art academy; art students that want to do an internship abroad in Barcelona; and professional artists who want to enhance their working process and/or their entrepreneurial skills. We also offer an Art plus Spanish Language Immersion course.
Students stay for minimum of 2 months but preferably for 6 months or more. You will be personally guided by experienced artists and will work on personal assignments that we feel fit your needs as an artist. You focus on finding your own professional workflow and become part of a lively and very international artistic community in Barcelona.