Summer study abroad programs in Germany: Summer German immersion programs in Bonn for US college & university students. Academic summer school for Americans offering German language courses, liberal arts programs & college credit. Study German abroad in Europe, Switzerland, Austria, Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt...
Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung), Bonn: Academy for International Education (Akademie für internationale Bildung - AIB) specializes in providing year-round, semester and summer study abroad programs in Bonn, western Germany for individual students and groups from US colleges and universities.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
SABINA Summer Program: SABINA is an interdisciplinary, six-week summer program for US students that offer courses in German language and culture, liberal arts and film studies in Bonn. Each track gives students the opportunity to earn a total of six-eight semester credits but with different combinations of courses. It offers students the choice between three different academic 'packages'.
The SABINA summer program includes cultural activities and excursions. Students are encouraged to stay with one of our carefully selected German host families as homestay accommodation offers the unique opportunity to fully immerse oneself in the German culture, meet people outside of the program and make friends. Student residence accommodation is also available.
Additionally: - Homestay accommodation with German host family
- Internship Programs / Work experience placements
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Based in California, International Fútbol X-Change (IFX) is a leading international soccer organization that provides world-class Summer soccer camps in Germany for talented soccer players ages 14-18.
IFX has partnered with German semi-professional clubs, SG Quelle Fürth, FSV Erlangen-Bruck and 1.SC Feucht in the Nürnberg/Fürth area in order to allow a limited number of players to train among their youth teams. Contrary to the traditional international soccer tour where teams travel to play against foreign teams, our program immerses individual players in the foreign game, experiencing the German game as if they were a part of the team.
Players spend two weeks in Nürnberg/Fürth where they are professionally trained by the head youth coaches of local teams. Exchange participants stay in comfortable youth hostel or hotel accommodations, attend daily training, visit local tourist attractions, and learn about German culture and life. IFX also has football academies in Spain, Italy, England and Brazil.
• John Cabot University (JCU) is an American institution of higher education in Rome, Italy offering summer study abroad programs to college students from the US and over 60 other countries worldwide.
• Our mission is to provide an educational experience that is both firmly rooted in the American tradition of the liberal arts and solidly international in orientation.
• JCU’s summer study abroad program is the premier and most affordable study abroad experience in Rome. There are two summer sessions available, please contact us for information on the exact dates.
• Students can choose from a fascinating range of three-credit courses that will allow you to grow intellectually under the guidance of first-rate international professors who bring the sites, sounds, and culture of Rome into their teaching.
• In addition to courses in Art History and Studio Art, JCU also offers courses in Business Administration, History & Humanities, English Language & Literature, Political & Social Science, and more. Credits from JCU easily transfer, allowing you to stay on track for graduation.
Categories include: • Art History & Studio Art
• Business Administration
• Business, Management, and Marketing
• English Language & Literature
• History & Humanities
• Italian Language and Cultural Studies:
• Mathematics, Natural Science & Computer Science
• Modern Languages & Literature
• Philosophy and Religion
• Political & Social Sciences...
Abbey Road Programs offer an academic and cultural immersion trip of a lifetime to high school students in Grades 9-12. On our Modern Civilization European history program, every day will be an opportunity for cultural exploration and adventure. Students spend 3-6 nights each in Berlin, Prague, Salzburg and Vienna - traveling alongside professional art historians and European history teachers every step of the way.
For any high school student, Berlin presents the perfect starting point for an exploration of modern European culture and history. Germany’s political and social transformation over the past century makes it a fascinating destination for anyone interested in international relations, politics, and modern history.
Germany boasts a capital, Berlin, that serves as the economic and political nucleus of the European Union. Its stronghold as a leading innovator in the progressive urban development and green-energy movements has resulted in a city with a social culture that is ever-changing and full of energy. Add to this Berlin’s incredibly complex past, and we could not think of a better city to start our exploration of Modern European history.
• Join us at Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) for an educational and cultural summer experience to remember!
• Established in 1885, AUB is a leading provider of high-quality creative arts education to UK & international students, recognised as one of the UK’s leading arts universities.
• AUB offers 3-week and 2-week specialist summer courses (UK & international students of ages 14 to 18+) in a range of fields including Animation, Fashion, Make-up, Film Making, Architecture, Portfolio Preparation for Art, Design & Media, and more. We also provide a residential programme.
• Our new course "Creative Thinking & Skills Development" is for students 18 years of age and over.
• Achieve a AUB Certificate of Attendance. Ideal for CV’s and university applications.
• Experience world-class facilities (including a large art and design library), and be supported by highly-acclaimed teaching staff while making a network of new friends from around the globe.
• Situated on the picturesque South coast, Bournemouth is renowned for its beaches and it’s cosmopolitan vibe. It’s also less than a 2 hour train ride to London.
Student Review: “AUB’s summer courses are a brilliant way to try new subjects in a new place - loved every second” - Anna, Italy
CEPA Foundation & Humboldt Universität Berlin - Summer University Program
Courses / Programs
The CEPA (Cultural & Educational Programs Abroad) Foundation provides summer and semester programs that are specially designed to meet the needs and academic goals of North American students. In cooperation with the prestigious Humboldt University in Berlin, we offer a 4-week summer university study abroad program. This program was designed especially for students who are interested in combining German language classes with university-level courses related to German history, politics, society and culture. All university courses are offered in a combination of German and English.
Students take a German Language Course and a German Culture and Area Studies Course. The placement test on the first day will determine which course level is required. If they prefer, students have the option to enroll in an Intensive German Language Course instead of the Culture and Area Studies Course in the afternoons. In addition to the language lessons and course, a variety of cultural field trips, visits and hands-on experiences are included.
Upon successful completion and regular attendance in the courses, each student will receive a grade certificate and 8 ECTS credits from Humboldt University. The amount of transferable credits is at the discretion of your own university regulations.
Students will be housed in shared apartments in the Berlin Lichtenberg area, which is only 30 minutes away from the university by public transportation.
- 4-week summer university study abroad program in Berlin for North American students.
* German Language Course (mornings)
* German Culture and Area Studies Course (afternoons). These courses are related to topics such as politics, society and history in Germany, Berlin and Europe.
Students have the option to enroll in an Intensive German Language Course instead of the Culture and Area Studies Course in the afternoons. Cultural field trips, visits and hands-on experiences are also included.
Make the summer of 2016 an unforgettable musical experience with Hamburg School of Music.
Situated in the heart of the culturally-rich, northern German city of Hamburg, we provide a 3-week Summer Music Academy course. The summer program is taught in German and English to local and international students ages 14 and up.
Our instructors are primarily renowned live musicians and studio musicians from the pop, rock and jazz scene.
Hamburg features a subcultural mix, club scene, internationally-renowned musicals and spoken theater, the local music industry, and a unique environment for musicians of all styles.
3-week Summer Music Academy
- For boys & girls ages 14+
- Tuition for Vocals, Drums, Guitar, Bass, Piano / Keyboards, Saxophone, Percussion
- Jam and study with professional, high-class musicians
- Record your songs in professional recording studios
- Perform your songs in a prestigious club
- Dive into Hamburg´s music scene
- 75+ lessons total
- Earn a Certificate of Completion