Graphic design schools in Auckland: Art colleges in New Zealand, digital media diploma courses, animation & computer graphic design training, video editing, post-production courses, web development career training in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch...
Yoobee School of Design, Auckland: Yoobee School of Design is a leading specialist provider of NZQA approved creative digital design courses, and is at the forefront of digital design education and training. Yoobee has three campuses in New Zealand, located in Christchurch, Wellington and Auckland.
Email:Contact us below
We offer Diploma courses and a foundation certificate course covering animation, video post production, web development, interactive media and graphic design. Yoobee makes sure its graduates are industry-ready by keeping close connections to the digital design industry, and our teaching facilities include well-appointed computer suites, furnished with up-to-date software and equipment.
Courses / Programs:
We offer Diploma courses and a foundation certificate course:
• Advanced 3D Graphics – Level 7
• Diploma of Digital Media (Advanced) - Level 7
* Diploma of Game Art - Level 7
• Diploma of Web Development - Level 6
• Diploma of Animation (Advanced) - Level 6
• Diploma of Video Post Production (Advanced) - Level 6
• Diploma of Computer Graphic Design - Level 6
• Diploma of Animation and Digital Video - Level 5
• iCreate Foundation course in Digital Design – Level 3
Design & Arts College of New Zealand, Christchurch
Courses / Programs
The Design and Arts College of New Zealand (D&A) in Christchurch, New Zealand is the South Island’s only tertiary institute dedicated to design and arts education. We offer certificate and diploma courses in fields including Art; Interior Design; Photography; Fashion Design; Makeup Design among others. We also offer a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree program in in partnership with Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design.
The aim of D&A is to bring students from all over the world together with industry professionals to create a community of people passionate about design and arts. We are New Zealand government funded (TEC) and registered (NZQA).
D&A courses are designed and taught by industry professionals, to ensure student success in the creative industries. As student time is valuable, all D&A courses have an accelerated pathway to work or higher education that ensures what you learn is relevant and moves you into industry in a fast and efficient way. Thousands of D&A graduates are now working as professionals in their field in New Zealand and around the world.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree (in partnership with Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design)
- Diploma of Art (Advanced)
- Diploma of Contemporary Photography
- Diploma of Communication Arts and Design
- Diploma of Architectural Design and Technology
- Diploma of Interior Design
- Diploma of Fashion Design (Advanced)
- Certificate in Makeup Design and Production
- Certificate in Design and Arts (Foundation)
Whitecliffe offers 11 tertiary programmes in arts and design - from foundation bridging to postgraduate. Programmes range from 18 weeks to 4 years in duration. Majors include Graphic Design, Fashion Design, Photography, Film/Video, Arts Therapy, Arts Administration and Fine Arts itself. Within the Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, exit qualifications can be gained after each year successfully completed.
Whitecliffe College of Arts and Design, New Zealand's leading dedicated arts and design institution, offers stimulating pathways into arts and design careers for domestic and international students.
With our 25th Anniversary in 2007, we can offer renowned undergraduate arts and design education in the areas of fine arts,graphic design, fashion design,and photography, film and video. With postgraduate options of arts therapy, arts administration and fine arts.
Undergraduate Bridging Certificate of Art and Design (Foundation), Certificate of Art and Design - 1st year BFA exit qualification, Diploma of Art and Design - 2nd year BFA exit qualification, Diploma of Art & Design (Advanced)- 3rd year BFA exit qualification, Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree (4 years)
4 majors in the undergraduate BFA: Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Fashion Design & Photography, Film/Video.
Postgraduate in Fine Arts and Arts Administration, Arts Therapy and Arts Therapy (Clinical).
Media Design School is New Zealand’s most-awarded tertiary institute for digital and creative technology qualifications.
Specialising in the teaching of industry-standard skills and knowledge, Media Design School provides a vibrant and energetic creative culture for students from around the globe.
Our media design programmes have been developed by industry professionals and educators, cater for a range of experience levels, and are both highly relevant and production-oriented.
Media Design School’s graduates go on to work in the world’s leading design, game development, film and animation studios and have contributed to blockbuster films including Avatar, King Kong and films from The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
- Bachelor of Art and Design (3D & VFX)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Game Programming)
- Bachelor of Creative Technologies (Game Art)
- Bachelor of Media Design
- Diploma of Digital Creativity (Foundation)
- Diploma of Creative Advertising
- Graduate Certificate of Creative Technologies
- Graduate Diploma of Creative Technologies
Massey University College of Creative Arts, Wellington
Courses / Programs
The College of Creative Arts at Massey University is a world-class art and design school based in Wellington, New Zealand.
The College is:
*ranked 11th by RED DOT, the international design awards agency, which gives Massey a distinctive seal of quality for its design programmes
*the first art and design school outside North America to be awarded “substantial equivalency” by the US accreditation body NASAD – the most comprehensive international benchmark for art and design education in the world
*number one in New Zealand for design and visual art research, according to the 2013 New Zealand government Performance Based Research Funding round.
The College provides a thriving, well-resourced and inspiring learning environment that fosters research, scholarship and creative practice. From selected entry to completion of their degree, students are equipped with a knowledge base and skill set that enables them to flourish in the creative industries, win awards, represent New Zealand and hold key positions that define creative thinking in businesses around the world.
Wellington is a thriving city of art, theatre, music, cinema production, multi-media and manufacturing industries.
The College delivers undergrad & postgrad programmes:
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Design (Honours)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (Honours)
- Graduate Diploma in Design
- Graduate Diploma in Fine Arts
- Diploma in Photography
- Certificate in Visual Arts and Diploma in Visual Arts
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Art
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arts (visual & material culture)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Design
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Design
- Master of Art/Master of Philosophy in visual & material culture
- Doctor of Philosophy
‘The Contemporary Music Course’ is an attractively presented high quality online music course for beginners, songwriters and arrangers. No previous qualifications are required. You'll have instant access for a year, to 130 lessons that stream instantly from the net to your computer, iPad or iPhone.
Free two day trial!! If you are interested let us know via the form on our Contact Page.
I haven't seen anything like this style of presentation on the internet. Apart from private students globally it is being used as a college teaching resource in NZ and Australia.
"I think your website is awesome. It really gives you the feeling of being in a music school" Valerie Crawford, student USA
"When I discovered your course - Geronimo!!!!!! Perfect timing and perfect content!!!!!! I spent four hours on it last night immediately and it is completely brilliant. The guitar and drum sections are a complete gift. Thank you so much. But it is all explained so clearly and simply. The best thing is the boost finding your course has given me and I am moving from the fear into the enjoyment which I have been searching for." Kris Yarborough, student - U.K.
Subjects are - ‘The Language of Music (theory)’, ‘Chords and Harmony’, ‘Voicings/Arranging 1’, ‘Basic Counterpoint’ ‘Writing for Drums’ and 'Writing for Guitar' - in production is 'Writing with a computer' (Sibelius software and Logic sequencing softwares).
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.