Jo Hamilton Interior Design Courses, London: Jo Hamilton is one of Britain's most sought-after independent interior designers, renowned for her flair in the use of colour and space. Her interior design courses - evening, weekend and day classes in central London - are aimed at everyone. Her courses are based on her belief that interior design can be made accessible to anyone - and that by understanding a few key design principles, even the least-confident and experienced can design interiors that work.
Courses / Programs:
- One Day Interior Design Courses
- Two Day Interior Design Courses
- Private Interior Design Courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design, London
Courses / Programs
The Cass (The Sir John Cass Department of Art, Media and Design) is one of ten departments of London Metropolitan University, and is situated on the East London City fringe, a vibrant area recognised as a centre of excellence for both art and design. This unique environment of commerce, art galleries and design workshops exposes our students to the highest levels of professional practice.
We are proud to welcome a diversity of international students onto our courses. The department offers two courses designed to help international students prepare for study. The International Foundation Programme is a foundation year combining art, media and design studies with English Language to prepare students for degree level study. The International Pre-Masters is a one semester programme to prepare international students for postgraduate study in the department. We also offer a wide variety of options for internationa students who wish to take a study year abroad as part of the JYA or ERASMUS programmes.
We offer a wide range of courses including short courses, a foundation year leading to extended degrees across our portfolio, foundation degrees and degrees, taught masters, research masters and PhD/MPhil.
- Art, Media & Design
- Polymer Technology
- Design, Production & Manufacture
- Fine Art
- Media & Communications
- Music & Technology
- Restoration & Conservation
plus a wide range of postgraduate degree courses...
• London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design qualifications to UK and international students.
• Conveniently located in South London, right next to Tower Bridge, we offer a 24-week Foundation Course in Art and Design which could be ideal for anyone who would like to prepare to study for a Bachelor Degree in art, design or architecture.
• This practical, project-based art foundation course aims to help you to develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide on your future pathway. Specialist options include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design.
Student Review: "London Art Portfolio helped me find my creative self again, it helped me learn how to develop my own projects and how to present them properly. Fantastic team, great tutorials, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. I will be eternally thankful to London Art Portfolio." - Shanice
• Spend a summer, short semester, or academic year abroad in the UK with Arts University Bournemouth - a leading creative university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education.
• Situated just 2 hours south-west of London, we provide 1 to 3-term study abroad BA (Hons) courses for Americans, Canadians, international students, and professionals. Subjects include Architecture, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography, Visual Effects, and more.
• In addition to our semester abroad courses, we also provide 3-week specialist summer courses for students ages 16+ where you have full access to the university's state-of-the-art facilities. We also provide a 2-week Creative Arts Summer School course for students ages 14-15.
• AUB gives you the opportunity to develop your creative skills and gain credits towards your university degree without spending 2-3 years studying abroad on a full-time basis.
• Our classrooms feature modern equipment, and the university houses one of the largest art and design libraries in the south of England. Students meet industry professionals and find out why the UK has always been an influential creative resource.
Student Review: “AUB staff and other students were very welcoming and supportive - a great atmosphere for being creative and meeting people from around the world” - Phillipe, France
BA (Hons) Semester Abroad Programs: 1, 2 or 3 terms. Subjects include:
• Animation Production
• Digital Media Production
• Fashion Studies
• Film Production
• Fine Art
• Graphic Design
• Visual Communication
• Visual Effects Design & Production..
Specialist 3 Week Summer Courses: • Architecture & 3D Design
• Complete Film Making
• Make-Up for Stage and Screen
• Creative Photography Portfolio
• Introduction to Animation
• Introduction to Fashion Design
• Portfolio Preparation for the Creative Arts
Chinco Design Studio is a jewellery making and design school located in the heart of Brighton and Hove in East Sussex on the coast of South-East England. We offer a range of jewellery making and jewellery design courses and workshops for beginners to advanced students. Courses are taught by Sheila Way who is a jeweller / designer and a member of the British Jewellery Association. International students are welcome.
We aim to help students develop their skill at silversmithing, stone setting, wax carving, jewellery design, portfolio building, jewellery photographic images and much more. We offer holiday courses, one-to-one teaching as well as one and two year career change courses. There is a maximum of 3 students per session to allow for individual attention.
- 1-year or 2-year jewellery making & design career change course
- Jewellery making holiday courses
- Silver jewellery making course
- Stone setting course
- Wax carving course
- Chain making course
- Make your own wedding bands course
- Hot & cold connections course
- Basic starter course
- Weekend / morning / evening classes available
Situated in Bimingham, West Midlands in England, Birmingham School of Acting is a small specialist institution offering full-time higher education acting, performance, stage management and theatre courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level as well as part-time and summer school courses for adults, teenagers and children. Birmingham School of Acting is a faculty of Birmingham City University and its acting courses are accredited by the National Council for Drama Training (NCDT).
Full time courses at Birmingham School of Acting include the bachelor degree in acting, a very intense course where you will learn to cope with anything the professional world may put your way, and adapt your core skills to embrace any style of acting. All our courses are focused on developing professional actors through vocational, performance based training. We offer a series of full course training paths in Acting, Theatre and Performance related training at undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Full-time courses in acting for adults:
* BA (Hons) Acting
* BA (Hons) Stage Management
* BA (Hons) Community and Applied Theatre / Dance Theatre
* PG Dip / MA Acting
* Pg Dip Physical Theatre
* Pg Dip / MA Professional Voice Practice
* MA Acting: the British tradition
- Part-time courses for adults
- Part-time courses for children and teenagers from 7 -17 years including Creative Drama and Effective Communication Classes
- Summer acting school for adults and children
London College of Fashion (LCF) is a prestigious fashion school that is part of the University of the Arts London and the only college in the UK to specialise in fashion education, research and consultancy. We offer a range of full-time and part-time undergraduate and Postgraduate degree courses in all aspects of the fashion business including fashion design, fashion management, fashion marketing, photography, footwear and accessories, beauty therapy, make-up and image styling, fashion journalism among many others.
We also offer short fashion courses (including evening and weekend courses), professional development courses for those currently working in the fashion industry, online courses and study abroad programs for international students including semester abroad and summer school programmes.
London College of Fashion is based over six sites - two based in the West End of London, three in the East End of London, and Lime Grove in West London. With sites in Oxford Street, Hoxton and Shepherds Bush, our students are not short of inspiration; having immediate access to some of the world's best museums, galleries, clubs, theatres, cinemas, shops, libraries, markets and parks.