Fashion schools in Rome: Interior design courses in Italy, bachelor's degree programs in fashion design product design & costume design. Study abroad programs in Europe for Americans & international students, jewllery design courses in Italy, Italian language classes in Rome.
Accademia Italiana, Rome: Established in 1984, the Accademia Italiana is one of the leading European fashion design and art schools for artistic, professional and linguistic training at post-secondary and university level. With campuses in Rome and Florence, we provide a wide variety of liberal arts and studio arts courses taught through the English language, and design courses at all levels can be taught in Italian and English. Our study options in Rome include B.A. bachelor's degree courses (awarded by the University of Wales, a leading UK university), an advanced diploma program, liberal arts academic year / semester abroad programs, summer courses and Italian language & culture programs.
Email:Contact us below
Arts / Design & Fashion Courses in Rome:
- Bachelor's Degrees: Interior & Product Design; Fashion Design; Graphic Design & Visual Communications; Costume Design for Theatre, Film and Television. Our 3-year bachelor's degree programs are dual qualification courses; On successful graduation, you earn a BA (Hons) degree validated by the prestigious University of Wales, a leading UK university, as well as an advanced diploma from Accademia Italiana.
- Advanced Diploma in Jewelry Design
- Semester / Academic Year Abroad
- Short Summer Programs Taught in English & Italian
- Italian & Culture Courses: Italian language courses year-round offered at basic, intermediate & advanced level.
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
Situated in the heart of Milan, Italy's fashion capital, Istituto Marangoni provides a comprehenisve range of 3-week Short Introductory Fashion courses as well as 2-week Advanced Programmes to students from all over the world who are interested in fashion and design. Courses are offered in Summer, and throughout the year. Topics include Fashion Drawing, Fashion Image, Fashion Production, Kidswear Design, Pattern Cutting, and Fashion Retail Management among many others.
During our Short Introductory courses, students become familiar with various fashion disciplines and more specific aspects of their chosen subject. Each course allows you to grasp the basic principles of the subject. In our Advanced courses, students learn specific technical skills and methodologies, as well as those relating to project proposals and the development of ideas.
At Istituto Marangoni, students find the motivation and skills to grow and become fashion designers of excellence who are capable of operating in a vast array of professional environments. We help students find the tools to interpret and guide and grow through study programs which are constantly updated to become highly skilled professionals in the fashion industry at the highest creative, organizational and business levels.
• Founded in 1983, Accademia Riaci is an Academy of Art and Design in Florence, Italy.
• Our art and design courses include professional 1-year master courses, 2-year basic courses, 1-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (intensive option & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Subjects offered include jewelry design, interior design, drawing & painting, graphic design, ceramics, glass art, culinary arts & product design among others.
• Our 2-year basic courses are taught in Italian only. All other courses are offered in Italian or English.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
• After the successful completion of a 1 or 2 year academic course, students will obtain a diploma. We also offer internship opportunities in various fields so students can enhance their professional experience.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
Art & Design Courses in Florence:
• 2-year Basic Courses (taught in Italian)
• 1-year / Semester Courses
• 1-year Master Courses
• Short Art Courses
• Summer Art & Design Courses
• Apprenticeship Programs
• Internship Programs..
• Jewelry Design & Making
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Graphic Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Glass Art
• Fashion Design
• Leather Art (Shoe / Bag Making & Design)
• Professional Interpretation
• Restoration of Paintings
• Preparation Course for Accademia di Belle Arti
• Italian Language Course...
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
Student Testimonial: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA