Art Schools Europe: Art School Italy, Colleges of Design, Fashion School Italy, Design School in Italy, Art School Florence, Design Classes, Corsi di Arte in Italia, Milano, Firenze, Academia Fashion Moda en Italia, Curso de Moda...
Centro Koinè: Koinè, named after a Greek word meaning “common language”, is a special kind of school set up in 1980 as an association of teachers, all with personal and professional experience in the area of teaching Italian as a foreign language. These teachers decided to create a new type of organization which would differ from other private schools in its style of working and teaching methods.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Today Koinè has developed teaching materials, books, and audiovisual tools, whilst also organizing seminars and teacher orientation courses. All of our teachers are specifically trained in these didactic methods. The lessons are not limited purely to language teaching, but completed by a series of introductory courses and guided visits to show our country’s landmarks.
Koinè has expanded over time from its main school in Florence, with schools in Lucca, Cortona, Rio Marina on the Island of Elba and Bologna, the capital city of the Emilia-Romagna region in northern Italy.
Koinè offers a wide range of language and culture programs to cater for all levels and interests. The following art courses are offered by the school and are usually combined with language classes:
- Painting and Drawing Courses
- Language, Art and Archaeology
- Ancient books restoration and Italian language
- Gold, Silver and Language
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA - Italian design school
Courses / Programs
NABA is a recognised school of Visual Arts, Communication, Design and Restoration located in the centre of Milan, Italy - the recognised capital of fashion, publishing and design. NABA trains students and professionals in the areas of Design, Fashion and Textile Design, Theatre Design, Graphic Design and Art Direction, Media Design and Visual Arts through our undergraduate / graduate degree programs, diploma and certificate programs as well as summer courses. Transfer students (students wishing to enrol in the 2nd or 3rd year of a course) are welcome.
The BA & MA degrees & diplomas are valid in all European countries and all countries outside Europe that have a bilaterlal agreement with Italy. The language of instruction for most courses is Italian.
NABA is an international institution, which integrates students of 45 different nationalities in its educational programs and promotes intensive educational exchanges with Art and Design universities in USA, Europe, Asia and Latin America. NABA collaborates with prestigious institutions such as Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London, Philadelphia University, Rhode Island School of Design and Pratt Institute.
Accademia Italiana is an International Fashion, Art and Design School with campuses in Rome and Florence. Our Rome campus is conveniently situated in the city centre, just a few steps away from the Trastevere train station. We provide a wide range of college education and short-term study options to students from Italy and around the world. You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana.
Our study options in Rome include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, an advanced diploma program, liberal arts academic year / semester abroad programs, summer courses and Italian language & culture programs. Subject fields include fashion design, jewelry design, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, drawing and painting, and more. Bachelor’s degrees are awarded by the University of Wales, a leading UK university, presided over by HRH Charles, Prince of Wales.
The Rome campus of Accademia Italiana focuses on activities around the world of theatre, television and cinema, and important designers and personalities from this world are regularly invited to the school.
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools
Study photography in Italy with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Situated close to the center of Milan, IIF is a leading European photography school providing quality training courses to international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy.
IIF offers short and comprehensive photography courses taught in the evenings, year-round & in summer.
With over 20 years experience in teaching photography, IIF is dedicated to helping each student to develop his/her own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
Highly-qualified and experienced, IIF teachers are respected professionals in various fields of photography and visual communication.
We keep class sizes small so that each student gets the individual attention you need. We help you to cultivate your skills, as well as developing your expressive & creative abilities.
Using the most current materials & methods, our teachers aim to stimulate our students through real-world experience in creative projects, implemented in collaboration with editors and companies for publications and exhibitions.
Testimonial: "It’s the IFF team that made this whole process great. I have learned a lot, both in class and outside of class. This class is definitely life-changing for me!”
- Angela, USA
The school was estabished in 1998 and is located in the old part of Florence. There are classrooms for drawing and designing both by hand and by computer, and a large. fully-equipped workshops with individual professional workbenches, and the instruments and tools needed for the various specialisations as well as machinery for complete cycle casting. Courses are available for a minimum of one month and a maximum of a year and are aimed at those are newcomers to the craft and also those who already have some basic knowledge and wish to gain specialisation. Lessons are morning and afternoon every day from Monday to Friday. Lessons are held in Italian but we have a teaching assistant who can help students when they do not understand.
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)