Jewelry Schools in Europe: Jewelry design school in Italy, Jewellery design courses in Florence, 3D computer design training, Technical drawing course, Jewellry designer certificate program, Study abroad in Italy
Studio Arrais Jewelry Design: Studio Arrais Jewelry Design school is located in the center of Florence, in the Tuscany region of Italy. We offer jewelry design classes and training courses in computer jewelry design and technical drawing. Our school was born of a professional teacher's ten-year experience in goldsmith drawing. Its main object is the development of every student's creativity by leading the creative potential to the highest level.
The school is found in the centre of Florence, between public square S.Marco and public square Independence. The station of Saint Maria Novella is found to 10 minute from the Studio Arrais. If you have a problem in finding accommodation, the school can help you.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-03-02 were from:
Surrey, UK / GB;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training
(Short & intensive culinary courses taught in English & Italian languages)
• Master of Italian Cuisine
• The Evolution of Italian Cuisine
• Foundation of Italian Cuisine
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making course
• Pastry, Desserts and Gelato course
• Pizza Focaccia and Specialty Breads, Artisan Baking
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
• IED - Istituto Europeo di Design in Milan is an accredited international higher educational school offering undergraduate degree, masters, continuing education and summer courses in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management of creative industries to Italian and international students.
• The language of instruction is either English or Italian, and depends on the specific course.
• IED has signed agreements with several prestigious academic institutes to offer double-branded courses at home and abroad, whose final diplomas are accredited by the partner institutions.
• The institutions in question are the University of Westminster in London, UK, the International University of Applied Science in Bad Honnef, Germany and the Aldo Galli Academy in Como, Italy.
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
The Florence Institute's courses teach the foundation of Italian design by combining modern technologies with Italy’s imaginative culture. By combining tradition, theory and technology the design school program gives a detailed understanding of the Italian creative process. The latest software is instructed and applied to challenging assignments that encourage creative thinking. Lessons in the Italian language are part of each student’s education.
The Accademia dell\'Arte in Arezzo, Tuscany (50km South of Florence, Italy) is a premier study abroad program in the arts. The Accademia draws its faculty from among outstanding practicing artists internationally.
Those who come to study at the Accademia dell'Arte will experience high level training in theatre studies, vocal arts, dance, film production, art history, drawing and Italian language. Experience the tapestry of Italian culture while gaining invaluable training in your craft. Housing is on campus in our 16th c. villa, or in comparable housing in Arezzo.
Hendrix College, Arkansas, is the accrediting college partner with Accademia dell'Arte for the Undergraduate program and Mississippi University for Women is the accrediting partner for the MFA program.
Study abroad program that facilitates university and college students of the performing arts, with both undergraduate programs and a graduate MFA program.
Semesters offered -- Fall and Spring, three Summer programs (one to include performance in the Arezzo Festival). Areas of study are theatre, music (voice and instrument), dance and Italian studies during the semester. Summer programs include options in theatre, dance, film production, art history, drawing and Italian language.