Jewelry Schools in Europe: Jewelry design school in Italy, Jewellery design courses in Florence, 3D computer design training, Technical drawing course, Jewelry design certificate program, Study abroad in Italy
Studio Arrais Jewelry Design, Florence: Studio Arrais Jewelry Design school is located in the center of Florence, in the Tuscany region of Italy. We offer jewelry design classes and training courses in computer jewelry design and technical drawing. There are lessons twice a week from Monday to Friday, morning (from 9am to 1pm) or afternoon (from 2 - 6pm). The teacher speaks both Italian and English. The average class size is 4 students. Our school was born of a professional teacher's ten-year experience in goldsmith drawing.
We offer a range of jewelry design courses in different levels that can be individualised according to the student's needs.
- One month course: It gives the student basic elements. They learn the technical and graphic design of a ring. The project will have a touch of personal research and creativity.
- Three month course: It gives a solid basic preparation. By a personal creative language and an attentive analysis of the projects, the student acquires a personal style with aesthetic and functional characters. The object of this course is to create good jewel designers. Also, it includes a technical and geometric development of the ideas with formal and aesthetic deepenings.
- Six month course: this is the most complete course. Students begin to plan a project and realise it. At the end of the course, they will be able to represent their works in their most congenial way.
Students will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Design techniques - Orthogonal/econometric projection of a jewel - Study of the mixed techniques of graphic illustration and chromatic matching: metallic volumes and surfaces - Study of the colouring of various types of precious stones - Diamonds, opaque and semi-transparent cabochon stones - Opals, white and black pearls - Study of semi finished products: clamps, joints, articulations, mechanisms - Study of various methods of assembling, jointing, articulating
Computer Jewelry Design This course intends to face the topics of creative development in an absolute individual way. With different levels of preparation the student is first of all approached to the computer design program which best corresponds to his own work method. 3D computer design programs studied include Rhinoceros 3.0, Flamingo and Techgems. Students will have the opportunity to learn all geometric and graphic to computer, with basic program. On the most advanced level they will visualise the stylistic knowledge of the jewel by reading the signals that anticipate a trend and a perception of the changes which are at the base of the market and of the public’s taste, with advanced program of rendering, and technique stone setting.
MIlan Fashion Campus is the first Italian online fashion school. Our online fashion courses offer the opportunity to acquire the secrets of the fashion business world simply and easily.
With Milan Fashion Campus courses, you will be able to approach the Fashion World as Fashion Designer, Web Fashion Designer, Image Consultant, Fashion Magazine Stylist, TV - Program Stylist, Event Stylist, Fashion Journalist, Personal Shopper. You will even improve your own fashion sensibility, which will open you new doors for a brilliant career.
The Accademia dell\'Arte in Arezzo, Tuscany (50km South of Florence, Italy) is a premier study abroad program in the arts. The Accademia draws its faculty from among outstanding practicing artists internationally.
Those who come to study at the Accademia dell'Arte will experience high level training in theatre studies, vocal arts, dance, film production, art history, drawing and Italian language. Experience the tapestry of Italian culture while gaining invaluable training in your craft. Housing is on campus in our 16th c. villa, or in comparable housing in Arezzo.
Hendrix College, Arkansas, is the accrediting college partner with Accademia dell'Arte for the Undergraduate program and Mississippi University for Women is the accrediting partner for the MFA program.
Study abroad program that facilitates university and college students of the performing arts, with both undergraduate programs and a graduate MFA program.
Semesters offered -- Fall and Spring, three Summer programs (one to include performance in the Arezzo Festival). Areas of study are theatre, music (voice and instrument), dance and Italian studies during the semester. Summer programs include options in theatre, dance, film production, art history, drawing and Italian language.
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
Enjoy the sunshine welcome of Italy at a family run Culinary cooking school in Sorrento. Discover the healthy secrets of Italian cuisine with chef Biagio and his use of fresh grown ingredients for creating the simple local Mediterranean dishes. Our way of cooking has evolved over the centuries. The south of Italy has always been a Mediterranean base through which many civilizations have passed, giving to our land and likewise to our plates a touch of their traditions. Our mission is to teach our students the art of traditional southern Italian cooking, specifically those dishes rooted in our culture and way of life. In this way we not only offer cooking classes, but a piece of our historical heritage.
Cooking classes begin in the late morning or afternoon to cook a different full 4 course meal every day, which is then served for lunch or dinner at Mami Camilla. The chef, provides each student with a book of recipes so that you could follow each day's menu and take notes and ask any questions that you may have. We always give the students the opportunity to have hands on experiences with every dish we make, that's why we limit our class size to no more than 5/6 students.
• Situated in Copanello, just 5 minutes from the beautiful seaside town of Soverato in the Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute (formerly Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is one of Europe's finest chef training academies.
• Founded by Chef John Nocita, ICI presents Italy's most advanced culinary programs for professional chefs, pastry chefs, students, serious home cooks & epicureans. Courses (taught in English or Italian) include full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs, with 1-week, 2-week, & 3-month study options available.
• Each of our culinary arts programs include quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
Student Reviews: "Life changing experience. They approach all culinary endeavors paying due respect to the ingredients being used" - Mark, USA
"Studying at ICI was among the most amazing experiences of my life. I attended courses both as a student and was then invited to be an assistant to Chefs John and Nic. Not only did I get a Great Education but the setting overlooking the Ionian Sea was absolutely marvelous and breathtaking." - Charles, USA
"Attending ICI was the best investment I have ever made for my future. Not only did we learn everything about authentic regional Italian cuisine and become better industry professionals, I learned how to taste and trust my palate. Chef John is a true master and will always be a mentor to me." - Mike, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training
(Short & intensive culinary courses taught in English & Italian languages)
• Master of Italian Cuisine
• The Evolution of Italian Cuisine
• Foundation of Italian Cuisine
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making course
• Pastry, Desserts and Gelato course
• Pizza Focaccia and Specialty Breads, Artisan Baking
• IED - Istituto Europeo di Design in Milan is an accredited international higher educational school offering undergraduate degree, masters, continuing education and summer courses in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management of creative industries to Italian and international students.
• The language of instruction is either English or Italian, and depends on the specific course.
• IED has signed agreements with several prestigious academic institutes to offer double-branded courses at home and abroad, whose final diplomas are accredited by the partner institutions.
• The institutions in question are the University of Westminster in London, UK, the International University of Applied Science in Bad Honnef, Germany and the Aldo Galli Academy in Como, Italy.