Jewelry Schools in Europe: Jewelry design school in Italy, Jewellery design courses in Florence, 3D computer design training, Technical drawing course, Jewellry design certificate program, Study abroad in Italy
Studio Arrais Jewelry Design, Florence: Studio Arrais Jewelry Design school is located in the center of Florence, in the Tuscany region of Italy. We offer jewelry design classes and training courses in computer jewelry design and technical drawing. Our school was born of a professional teacher's ten-year experience in goldsmith drawing. Its main object is the development of every student's creativity by leading the creative potential to the highest level.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The school seeks to develop each students abilities and creative student's value and creative capacity through practical and professional methods and through the creation of connections with all the national and international goldsmith firms so that students will have the opportunity to sell their collections. Studio Arrais takes upon itself the responsibility to create students fit for technological and stylistic innovations, through the participation in national and international jewel design contests.
Courses / Programs:
- Jewelry design courses that last 1 month, 3 months or 6 months and can be individualised to meet each students needs.
- Computer Design 3D training in programs including: Rhinoceros 3.0; Flamingo and Techgems.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Accademia d'arte offers specialized art holidays in Italy. We are located at the border of the Italian Riviera and the famous French "Cote d'Azur", next to Monte Carlo.
International artist Nicole Durand offers painting, drawing and scuplture classes and workshops for beginner to advanced artists. Classes can be taught in English, Italian and French.
We also provide cooking lessons, food and wine testing, museum visits and other excursions to allow you to experience the Italian language and culture.
Each student is assigned a semi private studio to study and develop their own personal work, with 24 hour access, in a safe environment at the school.
Normally students come for short periods (one to 3 months) however there are many students who choose to remain longer. We organize housing for each student close to the studio. Non-painting partners are welcome.
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
• Alchimia is a private professional contemporary jewellery school in the historic city of Florence in Northern Italy.
• We provide academic jewellery design courses at Bachelor's (BFA) degree, Masters (MFA) degree, and 1-year academic courses, as well as short-term, intensive programs including evening classes, weekend courses, 2 week to 3 month courses, and summer study options.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) and Master of Fine Arts (MFA) degree courses are accredited by the European Accreditation Board of Higher Education Schools (E.A.B.H.E.S.), an organisation that allows all of our students to obtain a European Bachelor’s degree.
• Alchimia’s objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• The students of Alchimia are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• Our mission is to provide students with a supportive and practical work environment. Interaction with our instructors and technicians gives students the conceptual and technical knowledge about contemporary jewellery necessary to prepare them as professional makers, artists and designers.