Jewelry Schools in Europe: Jewelry design school in Italy, Jewellery design courses in Florence, 3D computer design training, Technical drawing course, Jewellry design certificate program, Study abroad in Italy
Studio Arrais Jewelry Design, Florence: Studio Arrais Jewelry Design school is located in the center of Florence, in the Tuscany region of Italy. We offer jewelry design classes and training courses in computer jewelry design and technical drawing. Our school was born of a professional teacher's ten-year experience in goldsmith drawing. Its main object is the development of every student's creativity by leading the creative potential to the highest level.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
The school seeks to develop each students abilities and creative student's value and creative capacity through practical and professional methods and through the creation of connections with all the national and international goldsmith firms so that students will have the opportunity to sell their collections. Studio Arrais takes upon itself the responsibility to create students fit for technological and stylistic innovations, through the participation in national and international jewel design contests.
Courses / Programs:
- Jewelry design courses that last 1 month, 3 months or 6 months and can be individualised to meet each students needs.
- Computer Design 3D training in programs including: Rhinoceros 3.0; Flamingo and Techgems.
• Established in 1983, Accademia Riaci has been dedicated to providing students with exceptional cultural and educational experience abroad. The school is located in the historic city center of Florence, Italy, a few steps from the “Duomo” (Florence Cathedral).
• Our arts, crafts and design courses include professional Master programs, One-Year and Semester programs, Summer Intensive programs, and Short programs.
• ubjects offered include Shoe Making & Design, Leather Bag Making & Design, Jewelry Making & Design, Painting & Drawing, Restoration of Paintings, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Textile Design, Fashion Design & Business, Ceramics, Glass Art among others.
• All courses are taught with free English interpretation service.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
Fabiolous Cooking Day offers day-long Italian cooking courses in Rome, Italy and in Mazzano Romano, a medieval village approximately 30 minutes drive from Rome. Chef Fabio gives individualized cooking lessons in his own home and teach you the culinary secrets behind creating classic Italian pastas. Chef Fabio has a passion for cooking that you too will walk away with!
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
We also offer short workshops throughout the year including Watercolor, Still Life, Fresco and Oil Painting, private lessons, weekend classes, holiday & vacation programs, and preparation courses for entrance exams to Fine Arts schools.
Review: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
Situated in the heart of Milan, Italy's fashion capital, Istituto Marangoni provides a comprehenisve range of 3-week Short Introductory Fashion courses as well as 2-week Advanced Programmes to students from all over the world who are interested in fashion and design. Courses are offered in Summer, and throughout the year. Topics include Fashion Drawing, Fashion Image, Fashion Production, Kidswear Design, Pattern Cutting, and Fashion Retail Management among many others.
During our Short Introductory courses, students become familiar with various fashion disciplines and more specific aspects of their chosen subject. Each course allows you to grasp the basic principles of the subject. In our Advanced courses, students learn specific technical skills and methodologies, as well as those relating to project proposals and the development of ideas.
At Istituto Marangoni, students find the motivation and skills to grow and become fashion designers of excellence who are capable of operating in a vast array of professional environments. We help students find the tools to interpret and guide and grow through study programs which are constantly updated to become highly skilled professionals in the fashion industry at the highest creative, organizational and business levels.
Ken Scott Design, located within walking distance of the Historic Centre of Florence, Tuscany, Italy, is a Jewelry Design school offering various programs including: certificate programs, intensive courses, history of Jewelry in Florence and short summer programs for tourists. Classes are given in a fully equipped professional studio by a professionally trained Jeweler with 35 years experience. All classes are taught in the English Language.
- Introduction to Jewelry making for the beginner
- Summer Programs for Tourists
- Certificate Programs
- Intensive Jewelry Design Courses
- History of Jewelry in Florence
- Advanced Bench Techniques
- Bespoke Courses
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.