Jewelry Design study abroad programs in Florence, Italy: Goldsmithing classes, gemology training, jewelry-making school for Italian & international students in Tuscany, summer jewellery courses in Europe. Scuola per l’arte della gioielleria a Firenze, corsi d'arte orafa in Italia.
Scuola di Gioielleria Perseo - Professional Jewellery School Perseo: Founded in 1998, Scuola di Gioielleria Perseo - Professional Jewellery School Perseo is a jewellery school in Florence, in the Tuscany region of Central Italy. We offer training courses on themes and subjects relating to jewellery and goldmithery. In addition, we offer specialisation and refresher courses in areas including wax-casting, engraving, stone-setting, gemology and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our teaching methods, tested and refined since 1998, allow excellent results to be achieved in relatively short periods. All the courses are designed to guarantee everyone adequate training for their needs, with many hours of lessons, all conducted by well-qualified teachers (craftsmen, artists, designers and professionals).
The Accademia dell\'Arte in Arezzo, Tuscany (50km South of Florence, Italy) is a premier study abroad program in the arts. The Accademia draws its faculty from among outstanding practicing artists internationally.
Those who come to study at the Accademia dell'Arte will experience high level training in theatre studies, vocal arts, dance, film production, art history, drawing and Italian language. Experience the tapestry of Italian culture while gaining invaluable training in your craft. Housing is on campus in our 16th c. villa, or in comparable housing in Arezzo.
Hendrix College, Arkansas, is the accrediting college partner with Accademia dell'Arte for the Undergraduate program and Mississippi University for Women is the accrediting partner for the MFA program.
Study abroad program that facilitates university and college students of the performing arts, with both undergraduate programs and a graduate MFA program.
Semesters offered -- Fall and Spring, three Summer programs (one to include performance in the Arezzo Festival). Areas of study are theatre, music (voice and instrument), dance and Italian studies during the semester. Summer programs include options in theatre, dance, film production, art history, drawing and Italian language.
• With two campuses in the heart of historic Rome, Italy, John Cabot University (JCU) is an independent, four-year American liberal arts university that provides undergraduate degrees & study abroad programs to English-speaking students from all over the world.
• We offer Bachelor of Arts (BA) and Associate of Arts degrees as well as semester and year-long study abroad programs, and summer courses.
• Our graduates are globally-recognized, and have been accepted at top-tier universities in the U.S. and Europe, and for being employed by well-known international companies.
• JCU is enriched with an international environment. Our diverse student body comprises about 1200 students from over 60 countries from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Europe, and from more than 130 U.S. universities.
• Students benefit greatly from culturally conscious views and discussions through which they become well prepared for successful and productive engagements in our fast paced global world.
• JCU is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. All courses are taught in English, have small class sizes with an average of 15 students per class and are taught by faculty of international distinction.
• Whether you are pursuing a four-year degree or are seeking to study abroad, you will do so in the heart of Rome surrounded by the extraordinarily rich offerings of a city of culture, history, art, creativity, business and international affairs.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
• Art History
• Classical Studies
• Economics and Finance
• English Literature
• Humanistic Studies
• International Business
• Italian Studies
The Florence Institute's courses teach the foundation of Italian design by combining modern technologies with Italy’s imaginative culture. By combining tradition, theory and technology the design school program gives a detailed understanding of the Italian creative process. The latest software is instructed and applied to challenging assignments that encourage creative thinking. Lessons in the Italian language are part of each student’s education.
The Florence Art Studio offers custom-made, intensive art courses in drawing and painting for students of all levels and backgrounds in the heart of Florence city center.
Taught entirely in English, our intensive Art Program is divided into 6 separate modules covering drawing & painting skills, with each module serving as the foundation for the next. Alternatively, you can choose to take any module as a stand-alone course, from one week to a month or longer.
We help students achieve their goals in the most time-effective way possible through intensive individual training and one on one instruction.
Our students learn how to learn, be patient, disciplined, and objectively self-critical to transform every small obstacle or challenge into a rewarding lesson.
We seek students wishing to learn for self-improvement only. We do not offer academic credit, but we are affiliated with the British Institute of Florence, an accredited institution by the Tuscan government.
Student Testimonial: "I enjoyed learning how each artist accomplished their work while learning the history as well. I highly recommend this type of art education to anyone interested in becoming an artist or if you already are and want to hone your skills.” - Kelly Schlegel, Art Student, New Mexico, USA
The Liberal Academy of Fine Arts of Florence offers academic courses of 3 plus 2 years (restructured duration) for diplomas at 1st and 2nd level (equivalent to the short degree and specialization degree) in five subjects: Photography, Graphic Design and Multimedia, Design, Painting and Restoration.
Students of the Liberal Academy of Fine Arts of Brescia use the laboratories of the Institute as logistic support. Besides structured university courses the Academy offers further completion with Professional Courses, Liberal Courses and Post-degree Masters in Visual Arts, Photography, Graphic Design and Pedagogy of the Art (the Laba offers scholarships for the Masters students).
The Liberal Academy of Fine Arts is a an institute of top level artistic training. An institute where teachers are professionals in the subjects, the Liberal Academy of Fine Arts has created synergies and cooperation with important institutions both private and public such us: The Cartiere Fedrigoni (international paper mill industry), EX3 - Contemporary Art Centre in Florence, Piaggio Foundation, Alinari Musuem,and so on. Therefore students have the opportunity to start working through training and internships.