Sports boarding school in Florida: Boarding school for athletes in Tampa Bay area for middle school & high school students. Residential programs for young players of baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, golf, athletics, private boarding in Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice metro area for US & international students.
IMG Academy, Manatee County: IMG Academy is a fully-accredited Pre-K–12th grade college preparatory boarding school located on a state-of-the-art 450-acre campus in Bradenton, FL. We offer a challenging and supportive academic and athletic program for student-athletes from from all over the world. Boarding is available for students in Middle and High School from ages 11 upward. We also host ESL, TOEFL, and SAT courses, as well as a range of Post-Graduate studies.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Academic Programs: - Middle School
- High School
- Advanced Placement / Honors Courses
- SAT Courses
Post-Graduate Programs: - Intensive English Post-Graduate Year
- Post-Grad High-School Program
- Post-Grad University Program
English Language Programs: - Part-time English Programs
- Intensive ESL Programs
- TOEFL courses
Sports at IMG Academy: - Baseball; Basketball; Tennis; Football; Golf; Lacrosse; Soccer; Athletic and Personal Development, Sports Camps.
Conveniently situated in Polk County FL between Tampa and Orlando along Interstate 4, Lakeland Grace Academy is a private, accredited 40-bed Christian boarding school for at-risk girls ages 12-17.
Registered with the State of Florida and a member of the Florida Association of Christian Child Caring Agencies (FACCCA), we provide a 15-month wellness program to girls who are struggling with problems such as low self-esteem, depression, at-risk behavior and rebellion.
Our student residences are located in a 10,000 square foot home-like facility on acreage nestled in a middle class community in Lakeland FL.
Lakeland Grace Academy provides focused and individualized academic attention for the girls in its care. The focus is on improved study skills, which gives a competitive advantage in college.
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Academic Education
- Participation in Activities
- Great Campus Environment
- Qualified and Dedicated Staff Members
- Outreach Opportunities
- Christian Values
The Sagemont School in Weston, South Florida, is a private upper school offering programs to students from Grades 6 through 12.
The Sagemont school is not a traditional boarding school, and does not offer on-campus residential facilities. Instead, through our homestay program, international students stay with a local American family for the school year.
Students of our international program come from a wide range of countries, including China, South Korea, Japan, Bahamas, South America, Croatia, Germany, Scandinavia and more.
The Sagemont School has well established contacts with quality Colleges and Universities in Florida and the south east region.
The Sagemont School is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) which validates our curriculum as college preparatory. Additionally, we are accredited by the Association of Independent Schools of South Florida (AISF) which identifies us as one of the premier private schools.
• A leading actor in soccer player development, Paris Saint-Germain Academy has launched the world’s first and only Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in South Florida for student-athletes who dream of playing soccer at the professional level.
• For athletes who want to combine the best soccer programming with an outstanding academic preparation, the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro also partners with North Broward Preparatory School, a Nord Anglia Education school, to deliver a unique option for players to pair their unmatchable pro soccer development at the Pro Academy with an internationally recognized middle and high school in the ideal location of South Florida.
• All student-athletes perform at the highest level in their training sessions, competitions, academics, and daily life.
- One of the highest-rated college preparatory schools in the U.S., North Broward Preparatory School (Middle & High School) with 100% of graduates accepted to top universities worldwide. A wide range of 220 courses are available to meet students at all levels: ESL, College prep, Honors, AP, and IB.
- The Paris Saint-Germain player’s football development methodology directly delivered by official Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro certified and UEFA licensed coaches.
- Top location and exceptional boarding life in the U.S. - Miami/Fort Lauderdale area (in proximity to two international airports).
- Full support with visa application.
NO SCHOLARSHIPS: Tuition fees start at 15,500 USD
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches
• Boarding life in a safe college-style environment (80-acre campus).
Georgia-Cumberland Academy (GCA) is a private Seventh-day Adventist co-educational boarding high school located in Calhoun, Gordon County in North Georgia (1 hour north of Atlanta). GCA offers an Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools high school diploma program.
Georgia-Cumberland Academy is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, and the Georgia Private School Accreditation Council.
The vision of Georgia-Cumberland Academy is to be passionately committed to intimacy with God and firmly believe in Christ's imminent return compeling each of us to share the everlasting gospel by every possible means.
The mission of Georgia-Cumberland Academy is to foster an educational environment of excellence where students, faculty and staff pursue a shared goal: to know Jesus as Savior and Friend, to love God and those He brings into our lives, to serve the church and society.
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18.
We welcome students from Florida, across the United States, and students from around the world (TWAI is authorized to issue 1-20's for international students).
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Safe Harbor Maritime Academy in Jacksonville, Florida, is a Christian residential education program for struggling teenage boys, aged 14-1/2 to 17.
Safe Harbor admits boys who are fatherless, have lost one or more parents to death, and those who are experiencing behavior problems in home and at school and need an alternative home setting. Safe Harbor is open to all teenage boys, who qualify for the program, regardless of religion, race, color, creed or national origin.
Safe Harbor provides a therapeutic boarding school environment using the waterfront as an educational facility for teenage boys who are struggling.
Providing a safe, stable, structured, alternative living environment, boys live aboard their own vessel (quarters are not shared), learning seamanship and maritime skills as well as studying for a high school diploma.
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.