Study design in Italy: Fashion design diploma & certificate courses in Milan, interior design programs abroad. Study photography in Europe for Americans/ international students, summer design courses. Corsi di modo Milano, Corso di fotographia Italia.
Style Design College, Milan: Style Design College (SDC) is an Internationally accredited institution that offers the very best design and photography courses. All courses are taught in English by top international lecturers that are experts in their fields. The Campus is situated in the fashion capital of Milan, Italy which provides exciting opportunities for the students. Students from around the world join the full time diploma and certificate courses starting in March and October. Many students also join the college for summer courses or one semester. SDC arranges accommodation for all foreign students and English Language, and Italian lessons are offered to students wishing to improve on these languages. SDC boasts a very high employment rate for graduates as the College has a strong focus on teaching students the vital skills required by the industry. The close relationships formed between SDC and industry have resulted in close partnerships, internships and successful employment opportunities.
Gain in depth understanding of the Italian fashion industry Learn about the famous Italian designers in fashion history Draw inspiration from the runways and boutiques of Milan Study the Design fundamentals such as colour theory, form, anatomy Learn the art of illustration and stylized fashion drawing Learn to create a pattern Learn to grade a pattern Construct garments from concept, pattern to finished product Learn the properties and characteristics of various fabrics Allow our professionally trained CAD lecturers train you in the skill of computer aided design Be able to conceptualize innovative fashion ideas and be able to create technical drawings for each concept Learn exciting new ways to present work by expanding your work
Interior Design Diploma (2 years) Gain an in-depth understanding of interior and furniture history Visit some of the most impressive palaces and villas in Italy Learn the Design Fundamentals such as form, light, texture etc. Improve your ability to illustrate interiors Gain knowledge in colour theory Use your colour theory in learning new paint techniques for interiors Learn the properties and sources of textiles Learn how to successfully illuminate interiors Learn AutoCAD (drafting CAD) Learn some basic DIY Gain the skill of drafting interiors Learn decorating principles and techniques Participate in various College and industry projects Learn the art of model making Building and construction fundamentals Perform extensive research that will assist in your future career Learn the art of professional presentation Learn budgeting and estimations Acquire basic business skills that will assist you in future
Photography Diploma (2 years)
Getting to know your camera Study the history of photography Learn from some of the greatest International photographers of our time Enjoying exploring your photography skills in one of the most photogenic countries in the world. Make full use of all your cameras features Understanding the effects of various light sources Create a personal style in your creativity of photograph taking Printing images Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop and see the difference it makes to your images Study the fundamentals of portraiture, landscape, commercial and macro photography Learn how to start up your own photography business Exhibit your work at a prestigious annual exhibition hosted by the College inviting all key figures of the industry As the College has various departments you will be used by these departments and work alongside other students in completing projects (such as taking photographs of the Colleges various fashion shows and photoshoots)
• Situated in the heart of Milan - Italy's fashion capital, Accademia del Lusso provides a range of fashion-related Masters programs, 3-year courses, intensive 1-year programs, summer professional courses, and short courses designed to train and prepare the fashion industry’s most sought-after professionals.
• Available to students from around the world, our courses are taught in English or Italian. Subjects include Fashion Design, Fashion Styling, Fashion Brand Management, and Interior Design among many others.
• Our comprehensive courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge.
• The Accademia del Lusso’s innovative educational approach comprises two closely interconnected areas of specialization: a technical-creative emphasis and a management emphasis.
• In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school was founded with the intention of providing high-level training to motivated young people who plan to build a career in fashion as well as to industry professionals who seek to improve and update their skills.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
• Founded in 1983, Accademia Riaci is an Academy of Art and Design in Florence, Italy.
• Our art and design courses include professional 1-year master courses, 2-year basic courses, 1-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (intensive option & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Subjects offered include jewelry design, interior design, drawing & painting, graphic design, ceramics, glass art, culinary arts & product design among others.
• Our 2-year basic courses are taught in Italian only. All other courses are offered in Italian or English.
• We welcome students from around the world. The diverse background of our students creates a rich multicultural community that promotes the exchange of ideas & viewpoints.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small (max. 8 students) to value each student's originality and learning styles.
• We provide tailored, hands-on instruction & extensive career development along with training for effective presentation skills, and our graduates achieve professional goals in each field.
• After the successful completion of a 1 or 2 year academic course, students will obtain a diploma. We also offer internship opportunities in various fields so students can enhance their professional experience.
Student Review: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future." - Svenne
Art & Design Courses in Florence:
• 2-year Basic Courses (taught in Italian)
• 1-year / Semester Courses
• 1-year Master Courses
• Short Art Courses
• Summer Art & Design Courses
• Apprenticeship Programs
• Internship Programs..
• Jewelry Design & Making
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Graphic Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Glass Art
• Fashion Design
• Leather Art (Shoe / Bag Making & Design)
• Professional Interpretation
• Restoration of Paintings
• Preparation Course for Accademia di Belle Arti
• Italian Language Course...
Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA - Italian design school
Courses / Programs
NABA is a recognised school of Visual Arts, Communication, Design and Restoration located in the centre of Milan, Italy - the recognised capital of fashion, publishing and design. NABA trains students and professionals in the areas of Design, Fashion and Textile Design, Theatre Design, Graphic Design and Art Direction, Media Design and Visual Arts through our undergraduate / graduate degree programs, diploma and certificate programs as well as summer courses. Transfer students (students wishing to enrol in the 2nd or 3rd year of a course) are welcome.
The BA & MA degrees & diplomas are valid in all European countries and all countries outside Europe that have a bilaterlal agreement with Italy. The language of instruction for most courses is Italian.
NABA is an international institution, which integrates students of 45 different nationalities in its educational programs and promotes intensive educational exchanges with Art and Design universities in USA, Europe, Asia and Latin America. NABA collaborates with prestigious institutions such as Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London, Philadelphia University, Rhode Island School of Design and Pratt Institute.
Study photography in Italy with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Situated close to the center of Milan, IIF is a leading European photography school providing quality training courses to international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy.
IIF offers short and comprehensive photography courses taught in the evenings, year-round & in summer.
With over 20 years experience in teaching photography, IIF is dedicated to helping each student to develop his/her own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
Highly-qualified and experienced, IIF teachers are respected professionals in various fields of photography and visual communication.
We keep class sizes small so that each student gets the individual attention you need. We help you to cultivate your skills, as well as developing your expressive & creative abilities.
Using the most current materials & methods, our teachers aim to stimulate our students through real-world experience in creative projects, implemented in collaboration with editors and companies for publications and exhibitions.
Testimonial: "It’s the IFF team that made this whole process great. I have learned a lot, both in class and outside of class. This class is definitely life-changing for me!”
- Angela, USA
European Cultural Academy - Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective.
• Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools