Study design in the UK: Art school in England. Fashion design courses in Sheffield. Bachelor's & master's degree courses in fine art, interior design, animation & photography. Post-graduate diploma & certificate programmes. Doctorate design education.
Sheffield Institute of Arts: Sheffield Institute of Arts at Sheffield Hallam University is one of the oldest established art and design institutions in the UK offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. Located just over 2 hours from London in the North of England, we have one of the UK’s most respected art and design research centres. Our leading academics are internationally recognised experts. All of our courses are led and supported by specialist teachers and technicians who help provide a rich learning experience.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
We are committed to helping you reach your creative potential and fully preparing you for the wide range of opportunities in our successful creative economy – either as independent artists and designers, or working in a wide range of industries.
Full & Part Time Degree Programmes:
BA (Honours) Creative Art Practice, MArt Creative Art Practice, MA/PgDip/PgCert Design (Graphic Design), MA/PgDip/PgCert Design (Industrial Design), MA/PgDip/PgCert Design (Metalwork and Jewellery), MA/PgDip/PgCert Design (Packaging Design), MDes Fashion Design, BA (Honours) Fashion Design & more...
The Image Academy In Association with Style Icon, London
Courses / Programs
The Image Academy in Central London offers fashion styling courses. Do you have a passion for fashion? Have you always loved shopping? Do you love offering advice to your friends & family? Do you dream of being self employed in the fashion industry? Is it your wish to become a stylist? Then this is the course and road to success for you!!
Our courses are tailored to offer you the theory that will bring you from student to fashionista in a number of days! The course is made up of 70 different topics and answers every question you may be faced within the real world. It covers everything from getting started to colour analysis, body analysis, makeup, corporate image, working in TV and magazines to starting your own business and getting your first client. Certificates are issued to all students who have successfully completed the course. The benefit of our course is that you will receive a unique mentoring service and hands on experience with a professional Personal Stylist. We do not believe in giving you the theory to teach yourself, our tutors are there to help you every step of the way. The Image Academy course guarantees success to becoming a top personal stylist!!
The Image Academy provides fashion forward styling courses that have been set up specifically to offer a new level of professionalism and expertise to wannabe stylists, PR professionals, boutique owners, high street retailers, fashion students and just about anyone who has a passion for fashion. The course structures have been designed with the modern day stylist in mind, addressing all the exciting changes within the industry combined with a hands-on practical approach of how to succeed.
London Art Portfolio - Courses in the UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio is located in Wapping, Tower Hamlets in East London, close to Tower Bridge and Tower Hill tube station.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students at our school & Online in fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level courses in Art & Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" Paola, Italy
Art & Design Portfolio Courses / 1-to-1 Tutoring at our school in London:
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Online One-One Portfolio Preparation:
Art / Design portfolio prep.
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops
The London Beauty Academy, based in Friern Barnet, North London, is a City & Guilds Beauty Training school. Our aim is to provide you with the best training, covering all aspects of beauty.
As we are a City & Guilds Centre, on completion of your course, you will receive your internationally recognised City & Guilds qualification, giving you the freedom and peace of mind to know that you are able to work within the beauty industry, without having to pay for any more courses or exams afterwards, and also knowing that you will be able to gain employment within the industry, with the required qualifications.
Chelsea College of Art & Design is located in Millbank, in Central London, in the City of Westminster. We offer a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree progams in subjects including Interior Design, Textile Design, Graphic Design and Fine Arts among many others. Situated in an inspiring location alongside Tate Britain, you will be studying at the centre of one of the world's great cultural capitals.
At Chelsea you can study from Foundation level right up to PhD and be part of an exhilarating community based in a long history of world class teaching and educational practices.
You will discover, through Chelsea's workshop and library facilities, an environment that supports high levels of experimentation and multi-visual research. Chelsea's unique combination of resources, are designed to prepare you for a world in which artists and designers increasingly work across all media. These resources are connected to each course so as to maximize opportunities for collaboration and exchange across all disciplines and boundaries.
- BA Honours Fine Art
- BA Honours Graphic Design Communication
- BA Honours Textile Design
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Interior Design
- BA Honours Interior and Spatial Design
- Graduate Diploma in Interior Design
- MA Critical Writing and Curatorial Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Art
- MA Fine Art
- MA Graphic Design Communication
- MA Interior and Spatial Design
- MA Textile Design
Drama, Film and Media at Regent's University London
Courses / Programs
The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media is a vibrant school, led by media industry practitioners, academics and recognised creative media production specialists. We are one of seven specialist schools at Regent's College London – the largest provider of private higher education in the UK.
Head of School, David Hanson, has enjoyed a successful career in the creative industries as an award-winning scriptwriter, working on projects that have won BAFTA, Ace and Golden Rose of Montreux awards. The Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media faculty members are industry specialists; you will benefit from their diverse experience and extensive industry links.
In designing each degree, we asked key industry personnel the same question: “If you were doing your degree course now, what do you believe it should contain?” We then built our programmes around the answers to that question. The result is that all Regent's School of Drama, Film and Media programmes have been constructed on present and future needs, and are backed by commendations from successful industry leaders and practitioners at the top of their creative fields.
There are degrees in creating, writing, producing, directing and acting for film, television and theatre productions, as well as in originating, shaping and managing a wide range of creative ideas and ventures.
* Acting Foundation Course – 1 year
* BA (Hons) Acting & Global Theatre
* BA (Hons) Creative Industries
* BA (Hons) Film, TV, & Digital Media Production
* BA (Hons) Screenwriting & Producing
* MA Writing for Screen & Stage – part time
* MA Creative Leadership - part time
act up is an independent organisation specialising in communication and acting training. We are located in Lavender Hill, near Clapham Junction in South London. Clapham Common Tube Station is the closest tube station to Lavender Hill. Almost all of the acting and communication training courses take place at The Royal Academy of Dance, located at Battersea Square, which is a 5 minute walk from Clapham Junction in South London. All of the acting courses are short, part-time and professionally based.
All of our courses run regularly throughout the year, and they are open to anyone over the age of 18 years. Among those attending are participants who travel from as close as the next street, right across London, or as far afield as Birmingham, Sheffield and Exeter.
Our main philosophy with all our training is to show every participant a good time. Each time we run a course, it is always very different as the core of the work is created around the participants, so no one course is ever the same. The actors and act up do however have a structured outline for each course; the environment is designed and then it's up to the participants to be brave and throw themselves in.
Year-round short, part-time & professionally based acting courses or communication training courses (for 18 + years):
- act one (beginners): 2-hour, eight-week course
- act for foundation course: 2-hour, eight-week course
- act for (aimed at anyone who is considering seeking a career as a professional actor): 3-hour, seven-week course
- Alexander Technique for acting
- act up's short summer course
Also: A variety of communication skills training courses