London Atelier of Representational Art: Located in Clapham, London Borough of Wandsworth, south London, the London Atelier of Representational Art was established in response to the rarity of rigorous representational art education and is unique in the UK with its approach to teaching the most fundamentally important aspects of drawing, painting and sculpture from life. We offer fulltime and parttime drawing, painting such as bargue drawing, cast drawing and painting, portrait drawing and painting; Sculpture including intensive figure sculpture. We also offer inspirational classes to learn about the techniques of distinctive art personalities.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Inspired by the atelier method of instruction, the unique emphasis of the course is given to working directly from the life model in a continuous pose of no less than a week and up to a month under unvarying (natural) north light conditions, giving optimum time to observe the figure and understand how to see. Working with tutors 6 hours a day and using the “sight- size” technique we aim to teach essential concepts of proportion, line, gesture, form and light to best master expression of the human form.
Courses / Programs:
We offer fulltime and parttime drawing, painting such as bargue drawing, cast drawing and painting, portrait drawing and painting; Sculpture including intensive figure sculpture. We also offer inspirational classes to learn about the techniques of distinctive art personalities.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Sheffield Institute of Arts at Sheffield Hallam University is one of the oldest established art and design institutions in the UK offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. Located just over 2 hours from London in the North of England, we have one of the UK’s most respected art and design research centres. Our leading academics are internationally recognised experts. All of our courses are led and supported by specialist teachers and technicians who help provide a rich learning experience.
We are committed to helping you reach your creative potential and fully preparing you for the wide range of opportunities in our successful creative economy – either as independent artists and designers, or working in a wide range of industries.
Full & Part Time Degree Programmes:
- BA (Honours) Creative Art Practice
- MArt Creative Art Practice
- MA/PgDip/PgCert Design (Graphic Design)
- MA/PgDip/PgCert Design (Industrial Design)
- MA/PgDip/PgCert Design (Metalwork and Jewellery)
- MA/PgDip/PgCert Design (Packaging Design)
- MDes Fashion Design
- BA (Honours) Fashion Design
The Manchester College came into existence on 1st August 2008, following the merger of City College Manchester and Manchester College of Arts and Technology (MANCAT). We are renowned for the range, flexibility and availability of the courses we offer, with more than 600 courses at all levels, from basic skills to higher education.
We offer certificate, diploma and foundation degree courses in various fields of art and design, including interior design, graphic design, animation, interactive media, video production and fashion industry courses. We also provide training in performing arts with focus on drama, music, acting and musical theatre as well as a degree in contemporary theatre practice.
The college's mission is to enhance the knowledge and skills of the whole community. We achieve this by providing high quality education, excellent facilities and outstanding personal support to help all our students to succeed and to build a successful future. Each year we enroll students from over 60 countries.
Foundation Degree Courses including:
- Contemporary Theatre Practice
- Jewellery and Applied Arts
- Photography & Digital Imaging
- Digital Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Fashion and Clothing Technology
Diploma Courses including:
- Interior Design
- Performing Arts (Music, Dance, Acting, Musical Theatre)
- Working in the Fashion Industry
- Interactive Media
• London Art Portfolio is a leading provider of art and design qualifications to UK and international students.
• Located in Wapping, Tower Hamlets, East London (and close to Tower Bridge), we offer a 24-week Foundation Course in Art and Design which could be ideal for anyone who would like to prepare to study for a Bachelor Degree in art, design or architecture.
• This practical, project-based art foundation course aims to help you to develop a strong, individual portfolio of creative work and decide on your future pathway. Specialist options include Architecture, Fashion Design, Fine Art, Graphic Design, and Textile Design.
Student Review: "London Art Portfolio helped me find my creative self again, it helped me learn how to develop my own projects and how to present them properly. Fantastic team, great tutorials, vibrant and inspiring atmosphere. I will be eternally thankful to London Art Portfolio." - Shanice
Prescott & Mackay School of Fashion and Accesory Design
Courses / Programs
Prescott & Mackay offers a unique range of short courses in fashion & accessory design from studios in London, San Francisco, Berkeley, New York and Melbourne. Courses run from beginner to advanced levels, and include shoemaking, bag making, belt making, corsetry, millinery and tutu making. Students can choose between group sessions, and private tuition.
All P&M tutors are among the best in their fields in the world, and many of them are world-renowned designers themselves. The concept for Prescott & Mackay was formulated in 1997 by British founder Melissa Needham, member of the British Footwear Association and Royal Society of the Arts. She recognised a rising passion for shoe and accessory design, yet a distinct lack of provision for those who were unable to attend full time study.
"I haven't had so much fun for ages. The teaching atmosphere was wonderful and I came away having made a pair of shoes I couldn't wait to show off. I couldn't believe I'd made them myself and nor could anyone else!"
- Caroline, Preston
- Shoemaking (Beginner to Advanced 1 & 2-day Workshops)
- Bag Making (1, 2 or 5-day Intensive Courses)
- Belt Making (1-day Beginners Course)
- Corsetry (Beginner to Advanced Classes)
- Tutu Making (2-day Courses)
- Millinery (Hat Making)
- Create Your Own Course
- 1-on-1 Private Tuition
- Industry Training
- Corporate Events
Welcome to Arts Educational Schools London, located in Chiswick, London Borough of Hounslow in West London. For the last 90 years we have taught and developed some of the worlds leading performing artists across all disciplines. The Arts Educational Professional School offers comprehensive training with specialist musical theatre and acting courses including a one year part-time degree course in performance studies, a three year degree courses in acting and musical theatre and a one year masters in acting.
We also offer foundation degrees as well as evening, weekend and holiday courses. Over the years graduates from the School have gone straight into major West End and National theatre productions and musicals, with past students appearing in almost every staged production across the UK. More and more of our graduates can also be seen in regular quality dramas on BBC, ITV and Channel 4 and in British and International feature films. We are accredited by the Council for Dance Education and Training, City University London and The National Council for Drama Training.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production