London Atelier of Representational Art: Located in Clapham, London Borough of Wandsworth, south London, the London Atelier of Representational Art was established in response to the rarity of rigorous representational art education and is unique in the UK with its approach to teaching the most fundamentally important aspects of drawing, painting and sculpture from life. We offer fulltime and parttime drawing, painting such as bargue drawing, cast drawing and painting, portrait drawing and painting; Sculpture including intensive figure sculpture. We also offer inspirational classes to learn about the techniques of distinctive art personalities.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Inspired by the atelier method of instruction, the unique emphasis of the course is given to working directly from the life model in a continuous pose of no less than a week and up to a month under unvarying (natural) north light conditions, giving optimum time to observe the figure and understand how to see. Working with tutors 6 hours a day and using the “sight- size” technique we aim to teach essential concepts of proportion, line, gesture, form and light to best master expression of the human form.
Courses / Programs:
We offer fulltime and parttime drawing, painting such as bargue drawing, cast drawing and painting, portrait drawing and painting; Sculpture including intensive figure sculpture. We also offer inspirational classes to learn about the techniques of distinctive art personalities.
Photography Course London is a professional photography training college in East Central London. We offer short evening, daytime and Saturday courses ranging from classroom-based Digital SLR camera courses to studio and fully practical on-location classes.
Besides photography courses, we also provide Tailored One to One Tuition, Studio Lighting courses and one day Photographic Workshops. We have small class sizes to guarantee a high level of attention from your tutor.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) coursesfor international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there."
- Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Flux Studios is a new purpose built specialist jewellery studio and workshop, providing courses in jewellery making for beginner, intermediate and advanced students. We are located in Vanguard Court, Camberwell, Southwark, beside Heathrow Airport in South London. The studio also offers a comprehensive membership package to graduate/new jewellers wishing to become established. We provide affordable opportunities for graduates, interested adults and the local community to explore and develop jewellery making skills.
Through the membership scheme the Studios provide a stepping-stone for students and recent graduates in jewellery to enter the field at an affordable price, in a supported environment. The Studios also provide an exciting creative environment for the wider community to learn how to make jewellery through a range of daytime and evening classes. The provision of continuity of learning and opportunities to progress are integral to the objectives of Flux, as those attending classes become sufficiently competent to become members and thus explore their business potential.
We provide courses and workshops in jewellery making for beginner, intermediate and advanced students. The studio offers a comprehensive membership package to graduate/new jewellers wishing to become established. We provide affordable opportunities for graduates, interested adults and the local community to explore and develop jewellery making skills.
Conveniently located in Bolton, only 10 miles north-west of Manchester, Sandham's Dance Studios is one of the north-west of England's leading dance schools. With a reputation for excellence, we offer a range of dance classes for children, teenagers and adults including Latin American, Disco Freestyle, Street Dancing, Ballroom, Rock 'n Roll, Tango, Sequence, Zumba, plus many more dance styles.
Our studios are open seven days a week providing regular children's and adult classes. Tuition is provided by IDTA (International Dance Teachers Association)-qualified and CRB-checked teachers. Our Junior Dance Programme is available to children from the age of 2 upwards and is fun and enjoyable, whether its social or competitive. The children also star in Sandham's own annual show at the Albert Halls Bolton.
The adult dance classes aim to move students from beginner to an accomplished dancer within a relaxed social environment. There are plenty of opportunities for adult pupils to socialise at weekly social dances, regular party / dinner dance evenings and at the annual Weekend Away Dance Holiday. In addition, we offer wedding tuition, private lessons and dance teacher training.
London Art Portfolio - Courses in the UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio is located in Wapping, Tower Hamlets in East London, close to Tower Bridge and Tower Hill tube station.
• We provide successful Art and Design portfolio preparation, foundation programmes, short courses, evening classes & private tuition for UK and internationals students at our school & Online in fields of fine art and design at all study levels.
• We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to Masters, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level courses in Art & Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & many other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & other locations around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
Reviews: "Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" Paola, Italy
Art & Design Portfolio Courses / 1-to-1 Tutoring at our school in London:
• Fine Art
• Fashion Design
• Graphic Design
• 3D Design / Architecture
Online One-One Portfolio Preparation:
Art / Design portfolio prep.
Year-round & Summer Courses:
• Portfolio Prep Courses: 24, 18, 12, 6 or 4 weeks
• 1-2 week Enrichment Course in Drawing or Model Making
• Summer Portfolio School- adults & teens
• Digital Portfolio Prep
• Foundation Course in Art and Design- 24 weeks
• One-One Studio Tutorial Support
• Short Courses - Half Term, Holiday & Evening classes
• Corporate Workshops
London Jewellery School (LJS) is the UK's largest independent jewellery training centre based in London's famous jewellery quarter, Hatton Garden, near Holborn in the borough of Camden. With over 100 classes to choose from, more than 30 world-class jewellery tutors and three fully-equipped jewellery studios there is something at LJS for everyone.
Our motto is that 'everyone can make jewellery' which we truly believe and our classes are suitable for all ages and abilities from complete beginners through to professional jewellers. We run classes on weekdays, evenings and weekends to suit all timetables and prices start from just £42.
We also run very popular jewellery parties for both adults and children and work closely with the local councils to deliver jewellery classes in schools and libraries in and around London.