1.CELTA at The Institute of Modern Languages, Granada
Courses / Programs
Located in Granada, a city in south-central Spain just 90 minutes north-east of Malaga, CELTA Granada is a dynamic teacher training centre that provides the CELTA Course (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) to students from all over the world who are interested in teaching English as a Second Language.
The CELTA Certification is a 4-week intensive course which covers the essential principles of teaching English. It is aimed at candidates with little or no experience in teaching, and it introduces ideas and information which are essential in starting to teach.
The CELTA is accredited at Level 5 of the Qualification and Credit Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and is also an international qualification, highly valued and renowned throughout the world.
Student accommodation is an integral part of your stay with us in Granada. Whatever your budget, age or lifestyle we can ensure that your housing needs will be fulfilled by our team. Our courses take place at the Institute of Modern Languages (IML) in the heart of Granada - a traditional, friendly, well established language school which has taught countless students for over half a century.
Accredited CELTA English Language Teacher Training:
- 4-week intensive course
- Learn the essentials of teaching English
- Hands-on teaching practice
- No experience needed
- 2 more start dates in 2015
- Internationally-recognized qualification
- Accredited at Level 5 (Qualification and Credit Framework for England, Wales & Northern Ireland)
2.Granada Language School - TEFL Course in Granada
Courses / Programs
Take a 4-week TEFL teacher training course with Granada Language School, and start your new life teaching English in Spain or anywhere around the world.
Based in the heart of the southern Spanish city of Granada, our course is accredited by TQUK which means you can be sure of its quality.
In just 4 weeks, you can train to teach English as a foreign language and live in work in Spain, Latin America, or around the world.
All over Spain, fluent English speakers work as English teachers. You can find work in academies and schools; at universities and companies; you can even set yourself up as a private tutor and teach at your students’ homes or even from your own.
- 120 hour course timetable
- Minimum of 6 hours observed teaching practice
- Accredited by TQUK
- Meets the requirements of Internationally-recognised TEFL programmes
- Dedicated Employment Service helps you find the job you want
- Pre-course tasks prepare you for the course
- Teaching Business English Course (Online/Face2Face Short Course)