Illinois Institute of Technology Professional Learning Programs:
Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) is a private Ph.D.-granting technological university located in Chicago, Illinois, awarding degrees in the sciences, mathematics, engineering and technology. IIT offers many programs for international students, professionals, universities, English teachers and corporations. Illinois Institute of Technology's Professional Learning Programs offer international students the opportunity to advance their English skills while increasing their knowledge in the information technology and business fields.
Illinois Institute of Technology is a multicultural community that values and respects its members. We take pride in the fact that our faculty, staff and students come from various backgrounds and all parts of the world, and we welcome their diverse perspectives and contributions. It is our policy to provide a working and learning environment in which faculty, staff and students are able to realize their full potential as productive members of the IIT community.
Illinois Institute of Technology is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Choose from a variety of programs designed to enable all students to achieve their study abroad goals.
- Learn English and American Culture in English classes designed for the ESL learner (English as a Second Language).
- Study Business, Technology, Leadership, and ESL teacher training skills in an English speaking environment.
- Participate in an internship at an American organization for six weeks.
- Apply to IIT's undergraduate programs or ITM and INTM Master's Programs and continue your study at IIT after your designated program. I-20 and some credits from International
- Program will transfer into degree program after individual is accepted.
- Meet other students from all over the world.
- Short-term Programs
- Summer Programs
- One Semester IT or Business Certificate Program
- One Semester IT or Business Certificate Program Plus Six-Week Internship (work placement)
- Two Semester IT or Business Certificate Program
- 12 Month IT or Business Certificate Program (3 semesters) with optional internship.
Note: All programs above include six hours of English as a Second Language (ESL) classes per week.
- Additionally, we offer programs for Professionals and Educators.
Study in Chicago:
- Experience the third largest city in America.
- Learn about a new city with a very diverse culture and history
- Explore the Lake Front and beaches of the city that borders Lake Michigan.
- Expand your knowledge through visiting the world famous museums.
- Enhance your tastes by trying the global cuisine found in a very diverse city with famous chefs and restaurants.
- Sightsee and shop in a city that is very friendly and easy to navigate.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 3424 South State, Chicago, IL, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.