National Personal Training Institute - Orlando:
Get qualified as a Personal Trainer in beautiful Florida, USA in just 4 months! National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school providing a unique 4-month residential Personal Fitness Training Diploma program to international students already based in the U.S., or overseas. This course aims to prepare you to enter the workforce equipped with the knowledge, skills and confidence you need for a successful career as a professional personal trainer. NPTI Orlando is a SEVP/SEVIS-approved school that offers visas for international students to study in the United States.
- High-Quality Program: At NPTI, we are committed to providing our students with an innovative, comprehensive, and world-class personal training program. You will experience hands-on practical training in a wide range of fitness techniques.
- Modern Facilities: You will be taught in the comfort of our private gym facility by highly-qualified instructors. Our schools have the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We provide the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment.
- Excellent Job Opportunities: Our curriculum is designed to allow students to immediately transition into the personal fitness industry after graduation. You can find well-paid employment in fitness centers, health clubs, spas, vacation resorts, or in your own personal training studios.
- Gain Hands-on Experience: Client Personal Training Simulation occurs within the first week. You will have many opportunities throughout the program to experience what it is really like to be a Personal Fitness Trainer.
- Work Placement Assistance: NPTI provides job placement services to all our graduates at no extra cost. We employ a full-time job placement counselor who maintains a current listing of available positions, seeks to locate potential employers, and assists graduates with placement.
We offer a residential 4-month / 500-hour Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program which includes 300 hours of interactive classroom education and 200 hours of supervised practical gym instruction. It includes comprehensive fitness courses designed to further your knowledge in body building, weight management, exercise physiology, weight training, and personal training.
NPTI offers our Personal Training Diploma in collaboration with NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine), which is the global leader in health and fitness education and certification. Providing a new and unique approach to Personal Training Education, this program is the most sought after in the personal trainer industry, as its systems and methodologies represent the “Gold Standard” in fitness education. Our curriculum represents the first comprehensive training program based on current scientific research that provides undisputed results!
Located in Central Florida, Orlando is one of the world's most popular vacation destinations. With exciting nightlife, theme parks, beaches and much more, your evenings and weekends can be spent exploring this vibrant and metropolitan city. Our training center is situated in the suburb of Winter Park, less than 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport.
Comfortable & Convenient Accommodation:
NPTI can provide affordable housing for residential students upon request. Our 1-bedroom studio suites offer all the comforts of home, including a fully-equipped kitchen, high-speed wireless internet, an on-site laundry and weekly housekeeping services.
Transportation to and from the school is approximately 5-7 minutes by car. NPTI encourages students to carpool and will assist students in arranging carpools.
“I feel as though this program prepared me for all aspects of personal training, especially confidence and knowledge. At my current job I am the newest to the personal training field, and do not feel as though I would have been given my job, or even had the confidence to be at my job, without going through this program.”
- Erin, NPTI Graduate
“NPTI had the right mix of science, theory and practical application of exercise science and program design. The value I received far exceeded the dollars and time I invested. My experience and what I learned at NPTI have been a vital part of my success in business and in life!”
- Pam, NPTI Graduate
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 809 South Orlando Ave, Winter Park, Orlando, Florida 32789, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.