Italian fashion courses in Milan: Study fashion abroad in Europe, 3-year programs in fashion design, fashion styling, fashion business, interior design & graphic design. International fashion school in Italy for Americans/ international students..
Haute Future Fashion Academy - Master Courses, Milan: Would you like to study fashion in Milan? Conveniently situated in the heart of the city, Haute Future Fashion Academy is a high-level training institution offering 3-year courses, 1-year master courses, and short summer courses in the fields of High-End Luxury Fashion, Haute Couture and Concept Design. Taught in Italian to students from around the world, our courses are offered in partnership with the National Chamber of Italian Fashion (CNMI – Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana), and are designed on the basis of the practical needs and specific requirements of companies in the industry.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
3-Year Fashion Courses:
Our 3-year courses provide a complete training programme for people who do not possess previous skills. Starting from basic concepts, these courses aim to equip students with all the theoretical and practical knowledge they require to enter the world of work.
An integral part of the HFFA teaching method consists of professional skills workshops, run on company-style lines, which enable the students to get hands-on experience of the requirements, rhythms and attitudes of the working environment.
These complete, innovative courses have high academic standards as well as firmly established relations with leading institutions and companies in the Fashion System. This makes HFFA a centre of excellence for students and a reference point for businesses that choose to invest and innovate in this strategic sector.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Study photography in Italy with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Situated close to the center of Milan, IIF is a leading European photography school providing quality training courses to international students from around the world, as well as students living in Italy.
IIF offers short and comprehensive photography courses taught in the evenings, year-round & in summer.
With over 20 years experience in teaching photography, IIF is dedicated to helping each student to develop his/her own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
Highly-qualified and experienced, IIF teachers are respected professionals in various fields of photography and visual communication.
We keep class sizes small so that each student gets the individual attention you need. We help you to cultivate your skills, as well as developing your expressive & creative abilities.
Using the most current materials & methods, our teachers aim to stimulate our students through real-world experience in creative projects, implemented in collaboration with editors and companies for publications and exhibitions.
Testimonial: "It’s the IFF team that made this whole process great. I have learned a lot, both in class and outside of class. This class is definitely life-changing for me!”
- Angela, USA
Accademia Europea di Firenze is a high quality Italian language, culture, art and music academy located right in the centre of historic Florence in Tuscany, Italy. At Accademia Europea di Firenze, we offer excellent quality courses in every subject we teach, through fully qualified and highly trained instructors. Our wide range of art, music and culture courses can be taken on their own or combined with Italian language courses.
Our art courses will teach you to master the skills and techniques, while you perfect your personal style. Art courses include figure drawing; watercolor; oil painting; ceramics; sculpture and photography. Our music courses help you to perfect your music skills. They include elementary / advanced piano lessons; opera directing; vocal technique for lyrical singers among others.
We offer a range of Italian culture courses including art history; history of Italian theater; history of literature and many more. Italian cuisine and wine appreciation programs are also available and can include an internship in a Florence restaurant. We offer a rich program of cultural and recreational activities as well as Italian language courses.
Accademia Italiana is an International Fashion, Art and Design School with campuses in Rome and Florence. Our Rome campus is conveniently situated in the city centre, just a few steps away from the Trastevere train station. We provide a wide range of college education and short-term study options to students from Italy and around the world. You do not need to speak Italian in order to attend the Accademia Italiana.
Our study options in Rome include B.A. bachelor's degree courses, an advanced diploma program, liberal arts academic year / semester abroad programs, summer courses and Italian language & culture programs. Subject fields include fashion design, jewelry design, interior design, graphic design & visual communications, drawing and painting, and more. Bachelor’s degrees are awarded by the University of Wales, a leading UK university, presided over by HRH Charles, Prince of Wales.
The Rome campus of Accademia Italiana focuses on activities around the world of theatre, television and cinema, and important designers and personalities from this world are regularly invited to the school.
• Located in the heart of the historic city center, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students and professionals from around the world. We offer short, customized courses that teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
• Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
• Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
• The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels, from complete beginner to advanced, who are passionate about Florence, the Renaissance, Painting & Drawing.
• Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
• Your drawing or painting program is intensively taught in an encouraging environment, with a great deal of personal attention given to each student, through intensive individual training and one on one lessons.
• Our studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.
•"It was wonderful. Not only is the studio a magnificent space to work in, but also Gary is a brilliant instructor. I loved every moment of it." - Penny, UK
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
Pop Makeup Academy in Rome, Italy offers professional makeup artist training to students of all levels. Originally established in Los Angeles, California by the talented Margaret Kimura, we provide makeup artists to some of the biggest celebrities in Hollywood. We combine technology and creativity through a unique professional methodology and specific intensive training.
Pop Makeup offers a professional makeup artist program in Rome. In this 147 hour course, you will learn the professional techniques of beauty makeup for Retail, Bridal and Events. It is designed to prepare students to work as entry-level professional makeup artists in the Bridal and retail industries. A Certificate of Attendance is presented upon completion of this program.
Our aim is to train talented professional makeup artists who are able to integrate into this exciting and competitive field. Students will learn the professional techniques and develop a distinctive style. They will also be in contact with specialists from various fields, from film to photography, fashion and print publishing.
Andreea Pop, a major makeup artist and student of Margaret Kimura, is head of the Rome office.