Polytechnic Institute of New York University, an affiliate of New York University (NYU), is New York City’s most comprehensive school of engineering, technology, applied sciences, and research. In addition to our main campus at MetroTech Center in downtown Brooklyn, we offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs at sites in Long Island, Manhattan, and Westchester County. We are rooted in our 150-plus-year tradition of innovation, invention, and entrepreneurship.
We offer a range of Certificate and Degree programs in areas including Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Business and Technology Management, Integrated Digital Media, and many more.
Many of our faculty members are industry leaders who provide an inside, real-world perspective that helps our students easily transition from the halls of academia to the labs, studios, and boardrooms where they’ll begin their careers. We welcome international students.
All undergraduate and graduate programs at Polytechnic Institute of NYU are accredited by the Middle States Association. Undergraduate engineering programs are accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
NetCom Learning, based in NYC, provide high-quality computer training courses and IT certification programs to individuals and corporations throughout the USA. We provide training anywhere in the world, either at a client location or at a NetCom facilitated location. In addition, we offer online IT training. We are licensed by the New York State Education Department.
NetCom's leading subject matter experts provide authorized hands-on education in the latest technologies from leading vendors including Adobe, Autodesk, Check Point, Cisco, Citrix, CIW, CompTIA, EC-Council, EMC, Intel, ITIL, Linux Institute, Microsoft, Novell, Oracle, PMI, SOX and Zend. We have served over 90% of Fortune 1000 clients and thousands of small to mid-sized businesses.
NetCom’s IT Career Tracks prepare you for the career of your choice in the shortest possible amount of time. Our certified trainers will give you the skills and confidence to attain an entry level job in your chosen field, and the knowledge base to go much further. We offer resume preparation and job placement services to qualified candidates.
- Microsoft Courses
- Dynamics Courses
- Cisco® Courses
- CompTIA Courses
- Autodesk Courses
- PMI Courses
- Oracle Courses
- Help Desk Technician Training
- Database Administrator Training
- AutoCAD Drafter Training
- Networking Professional Training
- Website Development Professional
Founded in 1829, RIT is an internationally recognized leader in professional and career-oriented education, enrolling more than 15,000 students in eight colleges that offer undergraduate majors & graduate degree programs in a wide-range of technological fields. RIT is a private technological university located on a beautiful, modern, safe campus in the town of Henrietta, a suburb of Rochester, New York.
The University has wonderful facilities for its 13,000 students. There is a library, weight room, indoor track, indoor Olympic-sized swimming pool, tennis courts, indoor ice-skating rink, and several cafeterias. There is a Health Center with two doctors, and special services on immigration issues for international students.
Rochester is known as the World Image Center, is located in the western New York State approximately 585 kilometers from New York City and 3 hours from Toronto, Canada. International Student Services provides a solid foundation for RIT's commitment to international education, assisting over 1,400 individuals from 100 countries. We advise students, faculty, clubs and departments on immigration, employment, cultural, academic and personal matters.
The Manhattan Institute is a New York State Licensed Career School located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. We offer certificate and diploma training programs in the Allied Health Care field.
We specialize in the short-term training of: Medical Billers & Coders, Phlebotomy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA), EKG Technicians, Nurse Technicians, and Dialysis Technicians.
At the Manhattan Institute, we offer day, evening, and weekend classes. All students receive a diploma and life time placement advisement upon graduation.
All of our teachers are licensed by the State Education Department and our courses also been approved by The Education Department to meet the highest standards. Our tuition is low and you can pay as you go.
The Manhattan Institute is a New York State official testing site. This entitles our graduates to take State exams at our school as soon as they complete their training.
"I am proof that it is never too late to go back to school. The Manhattan Institute is a very “hands-on” facility. From your first day to your last day of class, the staff helps you pursue your career. I definitely recommend the Manhattan Institute if you are interested in a medical career."
- Stacey, MEDICAL BILLER
• Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
• Medical Billing & Coding
• Medical Assistant Training
• Phlebotomy Technician Training
• EKG Technician Training
• Phlebotomy and EKG (Combo)
• Pharmacy Technician Training
• Patient Care Technician Training
• Dialysis Technician Training
• Personal Fitness Trainer
Founded in 1993 in Brooklyn NY, SAM Career Center is a Registered NY State Business School specialized in Computer, Engineering and IT-related Advanced Training programs. We offer a wide range of career courses in IT and Engineering fields that include JAVA, Oracle, Quality Assurance, Sigma & iPhone-related areas. We also provide quality Placement Services as part of some of our IT courses. With vigorous and intensive training from both a conceptual and practical perspective, we prepare our students for a successful career as an IT professional in today's competitive marketplace.
Our IT programs are designed to fully immerse students in real-world scenarios, delivering the advantages of on-the-job experience, complete with realistic hands-on projects, pressures and deadlines. Our faculty is selected based on academic credentials as well as professional experience and is committed to the development of the student's creative and analytical skills in a practical work environment.
SAM was founded in 1993 by a team of experienced Information Technology and Human Resource professionals. Over this period of time, our firm has grown into one of the Tri-State area's most respected training organizations.