Purchase College, SUNY, located 20 miles north of Manhattan in Westchester County, New York, is a public liberal, visual, and performing arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs and continuing education programs in the Arts, Sciences, Liberal Arts and Education. Purchase College, SUNY is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
In bringing two styles of education—traditional liberal arts and sciences programs and conservatory-based arts programs—into close contact on one campus, the founders of Purchase College hoped to inspire an appreciation for both intellectual and artistic talents in all students.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs include:
- Art History
- Cinema Studies
- Creative Writing
- Drama Studies
- Arts Management
- Liberal Arts
- New Media
- Asian Studies
- Global Black Studies
- Premedical Studies
& many more ...
Located in Howard Beach, Queens in New York City, Green Jobs Training Center (GJTC) offers a range of Building Performance Institute (BPI) training programs and certification exams. Our aim is to provide the best training available in order to prepare our students for a new Green professional career.
Dedicated to promoting excellence in the building trades, The Building Performance Institute (BPI) is an organization that sets the standards and administers certifications for technicians and accreditations for companies. It is a national resource for building science technology and how homes should be assessed and improved. Remodelers, builders, insulation contractors, and heating and cooling contractors can benefit from building performance certification.
GJTC offers wide-ranging expertise in state-of-the-art energy efficient building science methods, equipment and materials. Training covers all areas of energy efficiency via workshops, industry conferences, on-site training and other innovative education techniques. We have expertise in building sciences, energy efficiency, health and safety, renewable energy, state utility programs for residential & commercial buildings & more.
Building Performance Institute (BPI) Training & Certification Exams
- Building Analyst Training (BAT)
- Envelope Professional Training (Shell Training)
- BPI Heating Professional
- Insulation and Air Sealing Training & Certification Exam
- A/C Heat Pump Professional
- Multi-Family Professional Course
The Manhattan Institute is a New York State Licensed Career School located in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. We offer certificate and diploma training programs in the Allied Health Care field.
We specialize in the short-term training of: Medical Billers & Coders, Phlebotomy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA), EKG Technicians, Nurse Technicians, and Dialysis Technicians.
At the Manhattan Institute, we offer day, evening, and weekend classes. All students receive a diploma and life time placement advisement upon graduation.
All of our teachers are licensed by the State Education Department and our courses also been approved by The Education Department to meet the highest standards. Our tuition is low and you can pay as you go.
The Manhattan Institute is a New York State official testing site. This entitles our graduates to take State exams at our school as soon as they complete their training.
"I am proof that it is never too late to go back to school. The Manhattan Institute is a very “hands-on” facility. From your first day to your last day of class, the staff helps you pursue your career. I definitely recommend the Manhattan Institute if you are interested in a medical career."
- Stacey, MEDICAL BILLER
• Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
• Medical Billing & Coding
• Medical Assistant Training
• Phlebotomy Technician Training
• EKG Technician Training
• Phlebotomy and EKG (Combo)
• Pharmacy Technician Training
• Patient Care Technician Training
• Dialysis Technician Training
• Personal Fitness Trainer
Polytechnic Institute of New York University, an affiliate of New York University (NYU), is New York City’s most comprehensive school of engineering, technology, applied sciences, and research. In addition to our main campus at MetroTech Center in downtown Brooklyn, we offer undergraduate and graduate degree programs at sites in Long Island, Manhattan, and Westchester County. We are rooted in our 150-plus-year tradition of innovation, invention, and entrepreneurship.
We offer a range of Certificate and Degree programs in areas including Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Business and Technology Management, Integrated Digital Media, and many more.
Many of our faculty members are industry leaders who provide an inside, real-world perspective that helps our students easily transition from the halls of academia to the labs, studios, and boardrooms where they’ll begin their careers. We welcome international students.
All undergraduate and graduate programs at Polytechnic Institute of NYU are accredited by the Middle States Association. Undergraduate engineering programs are accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
Milestone Technical Institute - Online IT Training for Veterans
Courses / Programs
Are you a military veteran based in New York searching for online IT training and computer certification preparation courses?
Based in Houston TX, Milestone Technical Institute (MTI) provides a wide range of classroom and online IT training courses in highly sought-after career fields - including IT Specialist, IT Security Analyst, SAP, Software Engineering, and Medical Records and Health Information programs.
MTI students may be eligible for tuition assistance for military members, Post 9/11 GI Bill recipients and spouses / family.
MTI also offers online programs nationwide to students of non-military backgrounds, with financial assistance available to those who qualify.
Student Testimonials: “The instructor was very knowledgeable, easy to follow and able to relate the materials in an easy to follow format.”
“As a starter, I learned a lot that can push me toward to a career in information technology; I’m very grateful.”