Australian Academy of Design: The Academy is located in the city of Melbourne, the cultural capital of Australia. The Academy is in the new Docklands area, a major redevelopment on the waterfront of Melbourne. The mission of the Academy is: to educate adaptable and creative thinkers, capable of becoming highly successful as fine art, graphic design and multimedia professionals, through unique, quality university education courses and programs of excellence. The Academy has exchange agreements with several European and USA colleges and universities. Students from other institutions can study Academy for credit at their home university or, as many students do, complete their whole degree at the Academy.
Email:Contact us below
Courses include: Bachelor of Arts (Graphic Design, Multimedia, Fine Arts, Graphic Design - Honours, Multimedia - Honours, Fine Arts - Honours, Master of Arts by Research.
Sydney Art School is an an Independent School for Visual Arts located in the Baulkham Hills area of Sydney. We provide Art Classes and Workshops in the Hills District. Because of a deep personal love of art and enjoying exploring all forms of visual art, we created an art school to help others share the pleasure of discovering their own personal creativity. Classes are available in painting, life drawing, drawing, figure painting, creative jewelery, impressionism & modern art.
Our art school is designed to cater for all levels of experience, from beginners to experienced artists. As a student at Sydney Art School you have the opportunity to learn from a variety of tutors with a diverse range of skills and perspectives. This engages you in a wider range of learning experiences and accelerates the development of your artistic ability.Our art class sizes are small because having well credentialed tutors is not enough. You also need to get time for personal instruction.
Art Classes and Workshops. Classes are available in painting, life drawing, drawing, figure painting, creative jewelery, impressionism & moderntart. Suitable for all levels plus portfolio preparation for entry to tertiary fine arts diploma or degree.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
At CATC Design School, we’re proud to be one of Australia’s leading education providers in graphic design, interior design and photography. We offer diploma and advanced diploma courses in our campuses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
We have been helping students to realise their dreams and goals for over 25 years. Our staff are industry practitioners and vastly experienced in the creative industries. Our focus is to teach project based practical and hands-on skills in a studio environment.
Shillington College is a world class Graphic Design college offering full time and part time design courses in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (Australia) and London and Manchester (UK). The course is continuously adapted to the times and our students are taught by outstanding graphic designers on the latest software. The course is run like a studio so that our students can learn work to realistic industry deadlines. Each student has use of their own computer for the entire course and will graduate with a professional portfolio.
Fully Accredited & Austudy Approved full time and part time graphic design courses (Cert IV in Design). The only prerequisites for the course are excellent English skills, basic knowledge of how to use a computer (either mac or PC) but most of all, a passion for design.
Situated on Kent Street in the heart of downtown Sydney NSW, Karl von Busse Institute of Design is an exclusive design college that offers Fashion Design, Graphic Design and Interior Design Diploma programs to students interested in a creative career. Our aim is to to deliver better and more reliable returns through our skill in the best design education, responding to creative job opportunities and student needs.
The Karl von Busse Institute of Design is one of the most exciting developments in the region. From the outset, the emphasis has been on style with substance and quality. All furnishings and fittings are both ergonomic and environmentally friendly. The college features advanced low energy lighting, spacious creative rooms, the latest graphic software, state of the art computers and industry quality sewing equipment.
Grenadi School of Design in Melbourne, Victoria, is a privately registered education provider, established in 1995, offering certificate to diploma courses in a wide range of graphic design and related subject areas and industry-standard software applications. At Grenadi you learn from industry trained and experienced tutors, classes are practical, hands on training with the latest versions of industry standard software and current technologies. The school is a member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training and an educational member of the SGIA (Speciality Graphic Imaging Association). Grenadi is Austudy approved and also a registered CRICOS institute for overseas students.
Full Time, Part Time and Online Courses in Graphic Design & Web Design for local & International Students:
- Advanced Diploma of Advertising & Graphic Design
- Certificate in Web Design
- Certificate in Animation and Interactivity
- Certificate II in Printing & Graphic Arts Desktop Publishing
- Certificate III in Printing & Graphic Arts (Multimedia)
- Certificate IV in Design - Online