Istituto Marangoni, Milan: Istituto Maragnoni based in the center of Milan is Europe's leading fashion and design school offering an intensive 8-month Pattern Making & Production Course. The art of pattern making and production lets you give birth to what was just a drawing on a sheet of paper. During this programme, students will master the most important elements of the production field.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Intensive Pattern Making & Production Course:
First you will learn methods to construct basic flat patterns. Then you will develop creative patterns by analysing the stylistic evolution of lines and of design proposals. Fitting lessons will also allow students to understand clothing control methods and fix structural defects. The programme offers practical courses especially designed to enhance students' awareness of every phase of Italian pattern making.
Programme of Study:
Pattern Making Techniques, Sewing Methods, Grading.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
MIlan Fashion Campus is the first Italian online fashion school. Our online fashion courses offer the opportunity to acquire the secrets of the fashion business world simply and easily.
With Milan Fashion Campus courses, you will be able to approach the Fashion World as Fashion Designer, Web Fashion Designer, Image Consultant, Fashion Magazine Stylist, TV - Program Stylist, Event Stylist, Fashion Journalist, Personal Shopper. You will even improve your own fashion sensibility, which will open you new doors for a brilliant career.
• IED - Istituto Europeo di Design in Milan is an accredited international higher educational school offering undergraduate degree, masters, continuing education and summer courses in the fields of Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management of creative industries to Italian and international students.
• The language of instruction is either English or Italian, and depends on the specific course.
• IED has signed agreements with several prestigious academic institutes to offer double-branded courses at home and abroad, whose final diplomas are accredited by the partner institutions.
• The institutions in question are the University of Westminster in London, UK, the International University of Applied Science in Bad Honnef, Germany and the Aldo Galli Academy in Como, Italy.
• Study Italian cuisine in the heart of Florence with Florence Culinary Arts School. We provide a wide range of Professional Chef courses year round and in summer, with long-term and short-term study options to students from around the world.
• In addition to our complete culinary training programs, we also provide short specialized courses and custom Italian Home Cooking programs.
• You will cover a range of recipes - from traditional to modern dishes. In addition, you will be exposed to the latest international culinary trends, as well as acquiring up to date information on culinary business practice.
• Our graduates are now playing active roles in diverse fields in the Italian culinary business worldwide. Our students gain hands-on culinary experience in Italy.
• What better place to learn about food than Florence - the capital of Fine Arts. The city is well known worldwide for its artistic heritage, but is also prominent in the field of gastronomy.
• Florence is blessed with a wide variety of ingredients, as Tuscany is known as the heart of Italian culinary tradition.
• Students in all of our courses are encouraged to learn from various experiences, not only to study in the school, but to go out and discover the wonders of Italian food.
Italian Cuisine Professional Chef Courses: • Chef Training + Restaurant Internship
• Italian Cuisine Chef Training Course (8 weeks)
• Italian Cuisine Quick Learning Course (6 weeks)
Further Food & Beverage Courses: • Italian Home Cooking classes
• 1-Day Short Cooking courses
• Restaurant Internship course
• Italian Language + Restaurant Internship
• Barista course
• Gelato course
• Sommelier course
• Italian Cooking Summer course
• Italian Cooking Christmas course
• Group training for Foreign Culinary Schools
• Would you like to take the first step towards a new career in the exciting fashion industry, or take an advanced fashion design or fashion business course to improve your job opportunities in this competitive field?
• Conveniently located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci is an international art and design school that provides fashion design and fashion business & marketing courses to Italian students and international students from around the world.
• Taught in Italian with English & Spanish interpretation, our quality courses include professional one-year master courses, one-year / semester programs, internship programs, summer courses, and short courses (including intensive options & private lessons available for students with limited time).
• Taught by experienced and dedicated faculty who are leaders in their respective fields, courses offered at Accademia Riaci also include Bag Making, Bag Design, Shoe Making, Shoe Design, Painting & Drawing, Graphic Design, Product Design, and Interior Design among many others.
Accademia RiaciStudent Testimonial: "The teachers are excellent, very knowledgeable, and very devoted. I had a great stay and learned a lot. My skills definitely grew and I will apply them in the future. I spent my free time in culture events in and around Florence."
- Svenne, Netherlands
Culinary Institute of Bologna For Foodies, Northern Italy
Courses / Programs
Based in Bologna in Northern Italy, The Culinary Institute of Bologna For Foodies (CIBO) offers year-round, hands-on cooking classes and culinary programs. Taught by English speaking, professional restaurant chefs, CIBO provides a wide-range of short-term pasta courses, half-day, one-day, as well as week long foodie culinary vacations. Our classes are not demonstrations, but participants actively take part in all phases of the food preparation. Get ready for the ultimate Italian cooking and dining experience.
Bologna is a lively cosmopolitan city in Northern Italy, famous for its history, culture, cuisine, art, and music. With a population of about 1 million people, Bologna has a large student population attending a number of leading colleges and universities.
CIBO classes cater for beginner to advanced level food lovers. We also have special courses for culinary professionals and chefs who wish to advance their knowledge and skills of preparing authentic Italian cuisine. Using our state-of-the-art professional kitchens, our cooking lessons will improve your cooking skills and make you an expert in the kitchen.
Year-round beginner to advanced level cooking classes in Bologna:
- Short-term Pasta Classes
- Half / Full Day Classes
- 4/5 Day Cooking Courses
- Week-long Culinary Vacation Programs
- Fresh Pasta Making
- Meat Dish Preparation
- Italian Dessert-Making Courses
- Cooking Classes for Advanced Culinary Professionals
- 4 Days Deluxe Foodie Adventure in Bologna/Countryside
- 5 Days Culinary Adventure in Bologna and Ravenna
- Full Week Gala Foodie Adventure in Bologna Program
Art Courses in Italy in Rome, Florence, Milan. The aim is to promote all aspects of the teaching of Italian Art. Thanks to 'Art Courses in Italy', located throughout Italy, it is possible to take an Art and Painting course in Italy, the very place that inspires and directs the imagination creatively. With our highly professional courses taught by professors who will support you at every step, you can learn to recognize the different painting techniques, the latest innovations in the fields of fashion and design, learn to express your ideas through art, shape your imaginative creations and make the models you've designed. Accommodation with families, apartments, mini-residences, hotels.
- History of Italian Art
- Drawing Course
- Watercolour Course
- Student Works
- History of Italian Art
- Italian Plus Art
- Semester Course
- Italian Art Course
- Italian Design
- Italian Fashion
- Italian Restoration