Learn English in Ireland: General English courses in Carlow for adults, business professionals & executives. Private English lessons for beginners to advanced level, homestay programmes in South-East Ireland close to Dublin. Estudiar Inglés en Irlanda, cours d'anglais en Irlande, Englisch Lernen in Irland.
English Language Ireland, Carlow: English Language Ireland is located in Carlow Town in the South East of Ireland. English Language Ireland is a family-run English Language school that commenced business in 2000 and has progressed to its present position by developing a business model based on Total Quality Management. We offer a wide varitey of English courses for general use, business purposes as well as English and work experience placement for international students. Our language training is focussed on learner needs and specific courses are custom built to suit each group of students. Classes are designed to develop good communication skills through a combination of Interactive and Structural Approaches.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
The Directors are Ruth and Terry Coffey who together have a lifetime's knowledge and experience in the area of education and care. Ruth is a fully qualified Montessori and TEFL teacher. Terry has a Master's degree in Training and Human Resource Management from Leicester University and is visiting lecturer to Carlow College, National College of Ireland and University College Cork. English Language Ireland is recognised by the Department of Education & Science for the Teaching of English as a foreign Language.
Courses / Programs:
- General English
- Business English
- Homestay English
- Executive English
- English and Work Experience
- Mini-Stay English Courses
- Group Lessons
- One-to-One Lessons
- Two-to-One Tuition
- Junior Pogrammes available
- We also offer ESOL Courses
Arena School of English is an Irish owned, medium-sized specialist English language school located in its own building in Dublin City Centre. Because we are medium-sized you will experience the best aspects of a large school and a small school combined.
Arena School of English, Dublin, Ireland offers high quality English courses at great prices! Courses available in the morning, afternoon and evening. Book for one week, one month or longer - you decide.
Located in the heart of Dublin right beside O'Connell Bridge. Short walking distance to all bus stops and train stations. Dublin Cultural Institute is a small school where students will find a very friendly atmosphere and excellent teaching staff. Small groups and individual attention is given to all our students. Only qualified native teachers. State of the art facilities, internet access for students. Bright and spacious classrooms, self-access library and study room. Dublin Cultural Institute is a member of ACELS (The Advisory Council for English Language Schools) and it is approved by the Department of Education and Science for the Teaching of English as a Foreign Language.
General English courses: full and part-time, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, PET, KET, FCE, CAE, CPE, Business English Certificate, Cambridge Business Exams: BEC Vantage & BEC Higher, Conversation Classes, Computer Courses, ECDL, Spanish / French / Italian / Russian language courses.
Griffith Institute of Language is a well-established language and business school located in the heart of Limerick, just two hours from Dublin, in the south west of Ireland. We are an ACELS-accredited school, and we offer both full and part-time English courses including General English (Beginner to Advanced level), Business English, Exam Preparation courses (FCE, CAE, IELTS), and English Summer courses.
We have a good mix of nationalities from around the globe, and classes do not exceed 10 students. All of our teachers are MA qualified, and we also provide English language support for international students studying on our degree programmes.
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
- General English courses (weekday & evening study options)
- General English elective courses
- One to One English lessons
- English for Specific Purposes (including Business English, Medical English, Legal English)
- Cambridge First Certificate English (FCE) exam preparation
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) test preparation
- IELTS test preparation
- English Summer courses
English Explorer (south Of Ireland Language Centre)
Courses / Programs
Located in a quiet suburb of Cork city, the South of Ireland Language Centre, provides the ideal ambience for those wishing to learn English during the months of June, July and August. The school is based in the Cork Institute of Technology, a modern third level college. Cork is an historic city with a rich cultural heritage. Established in 1967, we are a family run school catering for both adult and junior students of all ages. programmes are provided for. The summer courses offer fifteen hours of English tuition per week, a weekly programme of afternoon activities and full day excursions on Saturdays to scenic locations, weekend trips to Galway and/or Dublin, outdoor educational centres for activities such as sailing and canoeing and horse riding. Also rugby camps and soccer camps in conjunction with the course if there is sufficient demand.
• English Language immersion course for students aged 12 to 17 in County Sligo in the beautiful West of Ireland!
• The programme consists of 3 hours of English tuition each morning. Afternoons are filled with a choice of fun activities including Kayaking, Horse-Riding, Cookery Lessons, Irish Dancing and Zip-Lines in the local forest park!
• Our course is also attended by Irish teenagers who act as Student Guides for our international students. The Irish teenagers attend activities and live with the students in our lakeside accommodation to ensure they have an enjoyable language learning holiday.
• Evenings are spent relaxing and include English movie nights, Quizzes, Board games, table tennis competitions etc.
• English Language Camp Ireland takes place on Lough Arrow in the west of Ireland. The residential accommodation is located on the shores of one of Ireland's most beautiful lakes.
• Our unique weekend excursion takes students to a remote island on the lake where our students along with Irish teenagers, teachers and activity leaders camp overnight.
Learn English in Ireland in beautiful Cork. Since 1975, Cork Language Centre International has become one of the best language schools in Ireland. Our school is located in Cork City in the south of Ireland. We guarantee you academic excellence, accommodation of the highest standard and an unrivalled support service. Cork Language Centre International is recognised by the Irish Department of Education for Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
Seven levels from Beginner to Advanced. Standard English courses, intensive English courses, English examination courses (Cambridge, IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL), Business English, English courses for professionals, courses for teachers of English, Work Experience/Internship.