Summer Cooking School in Tuscany, Florence: Spend a fruitful day in an original gallery kitchen of the 13th century Villa Pandolfini located near Florence, Italy with hands-on instruction from professional Italian chefs. Good Tastes of Tuscany offer a number of different itineraries to suit participants of all cooking levels, from novice to advanced. We have created an intimate setting to provide the ultimate learning environment and our class sizes reflect this. All cooking classes are hands-on, use the freshest ingredients and sample the olive oil and wine produced directly on the grounds of the Villa Pandolfini!
We believe that Tuscan cuisine is one of the most universal and best-loved because of its fresh ingredients and rich historical context.
Tuscan cooking courses in a rustic, authentic atmosphere should be widely available to any interested parties at affordable prices, regardless of cooking experience, knowledge of the region or proficiency in the Italian language.
Florence can be reached in less than 10 minutes.
Specialized Cooking Courses in Tuscany: - One Day / Daily Cookery Course
- Multiple Day Cookery Courses
- Cooking Vacation In Italy
- Intense Weekly Culinary Program
- Professional Cooking Courses / Chef Academy
- Educational & Student Culinary Travel Courses
Located in the heart of Florence, Italy, Web Technology Academy (WTA) is a fast-paced, 4-week study-abroad summer program designed to help students learn the art of eCommerce. All classes are taught in English. WTA offers three main course topics over four intensive weeks; Choosing products and services to sell online, Build your own e-commerce business from start to finish, and Advertising your website and making money online.
At Web Tech Bootcamp, we believe students learn better when they have real world projects and a limited amount of time to complete them. At the end of four weeks, hard-working students will have the knowledge to take the first step toward financial independence through their own eCommerce business.
Topics / modules include:
- Selling on Ebay
- Importing and exporting products
- Inventing and manufacturing your own products
- Social Media for the web
- Internet marketing techniques
- Photo and video production techniques
- Graphics design
- Creating Viral Video Marketing Campaigns
- Crowd Funding
• Located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci provides summer art courses and culinary arts programs to students from around the world.
• One of the leading art and design academies in Italy, we offer intensive summer programs in fashion, painting & drawing, graphic design, interior design, jewelry making, ceramics, and glass art among many others.
• Our summer art, craft and design programs are taught in English or Italian or Spanish. You can choose to study for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks.
• You can combine different courses. Private lessons are also available.
• Our courses are all intensive with double lesson hours, allowing you to benefit from a thorough learning experience.
• Students of all levels of experience are welcome to attend - from beginners to experienced, professional artists.
• Students completing our summer art program will work directly with distinguished Florentine artists in studio.
• The academy's faculty are top artists of each field, united by the mission of inspiring next generation artists with unique tradition & artistic knowledge.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small to maintain the school's policy that values each students' originality and learning styles.
• You receive tailored, hands-on instruction and extensive career development. If you attend for 2 weeks or more, you may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
• We also organize cultural excursions and art visits so you get to experience the beauty of Florence.
Intensive Summer Art, Craft & Design Courses Study for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 weeks
• Art Management
• Jewelry Making
• Jewelry Design
• Shoe Making
• Shoe Design
• Bag Making
• Bag Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Art History
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Fashion Design
• Fashion Business
• Textile Design
• Graphic Design
• Glass Art
• Restoration of Paintings
• Italian Home Cooking
• Italian Language
• Enjoy Italy Course
• English Language
You can combine different courses. Private lessons and intensive courses are also available.
• Based in the heart of Tuscany, three miles outside the medieval town of Certaldo, Organic Tuscany Cooking School offers specialized cooking weeks in a magnificent 19th century villa.
• Our classes are “from farm to table”: taking the participants to see where the fresh, local, organic food we buy is grown and using it to cook traditional Tuscan and Italian recipes: fresh pastas, hearty soups, tasty salads, the perfect risotto and delectable desserts. The programs also includes wine-tasting and walking tours with official guides in Florence and Siena.
• Some of the cooking courses are vegetarian, and others can be vegetarian friendly. Free with the course is an e-book with over 60 recipes and photos of the dishes you learned during the week and many others reflecting the Tuscan seasons.
• Accommodation will be in a magnificent 19th century villa, where the cooking classes will also take place.
Design summer programs by Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA
Courses / Programs
NABA (New Academy of Fine Arts), located in Milan, Italy, offers a wide choice of short summer courses at both introductory and intermediate levels in the fields of Fashion Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Styling among many others. Each course is two weeks long and students can combine an introductory course followed by an intermediate course for a total of four weeks study. All courses are taught in English.
The Summer Programs propose a wide and updated synthesis of NABA know-how, giving a view of the most significant trends of the market, of industrial creation processes, of artistic and social expression, of Design, Fashion, Graphic and Communication, together with the opportunity to experiment with a topical project theme, under the guidance of renowned professionals and in cooperation with big companies.
We offer two - four week summer courses in the fields of Interior Design; Product Design; Graphic Design; Fashion Design; Fashion Marketing; Fashion Styling; Fashion Accessories; Landscape architecture among others.
U.S. university students can register for NABA courses through West Virginia University's Office of International Programs and Office of Extended Learning and will be awarded WVU credits on some programs which may at the option of their home institutions be transferred.
Study photography in Italy this summer with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Located in the heart of Milan, IIF is a leading photography school that provides quality summer photography courses to students from around the world.
Our two-week summer session "Photography and Fashion" is taught entirely in English.
Offered in collaboration with Istituto di Moda Burgo Fashion Institute, this unique course combines the key concepts of both fashion and photography.
It aims to provide you with introductory technical photography skills and knowledge of fashion photography. You will gain a well-rounded understanding of the role of the fashion photographer within the industry, as well as an insight into the business of fashion.
With more than 20 years of experience in providing comprehensive photography training, IIF is dedicated to helping each of our students to develop their own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
We keep our class sizes small to ensure that you get the individual attention you need.
Student Testimonial: "Great course and in-depth immersion in the fashion world. Offers different views of the fashion photography world: model agencies, fashion magazines, fashion stylists, make up artists, fashion marketing, show rooms, etc. There are also interesting practical sessions." - Igor, Italy
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School in Florence
Courses / Programs
• Alchimia is a private contemporary jewellery school located in Florence, Italy. We provide a wide range of academic, short-term intensive jewellery courses - including our innovative summer workshops and one-on-one courses in contemporary jewellery.
• We offer four short 3-day workshops. Summer courses are taught by experienced jewellery design expert.
• Our intensive jewellery courses are an excellent solution for those who have limited time to study and experiment in the area of contemporary jewellery. Available in summer and year-round, these courses are taught on a one-to-one basis.
• Each student is guided individually to ensure that lessons meet their specific need. Two different types of programmes are offered: technical and conceptual.
• Our short-term courses are aimed at beginners, jewellers wishing to learn specific techniques, teachers, professionals and students who want to have new stimulating experiences in a new environment.
• In addition to our short-term courses, we also provide Bachelor's (BFA) degree and Masters (MFA) degree courses in Jewellery Design.