Summer Cooking School in Tuscany, Florence: Spend a fruitful day in an original gallery kitchen of the 13th century Villa Pandolfini located near Florence, Italy with hands-on instruction by one of our professional Italian chefs. We offer a number of different itineraries to suit participants of all cooking levels, from the novice to the advanced. All cooking classes are hands-on, use the freshest of ingredients and sample the olive oil and wine produced directly on the grounds of the Villa Pandolfini in abundance! We have created an intimate setting to provide the ultimate learning environment and our class sizes reflect this.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Cooking Courses in Tuscany: - One Day / Daily Cookery Course
- Multiple Day Cookery Courses
- Cooking Vacation In Italy
- Intense Weekly Culinary Program
- Professional Cooking Courses / Chef Academy
- Educational & Student Culinary Travel Courses
We also offer Wine Tasting Classes and Wine Tours in Tuscany.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Study fashion in Milan this summer with Accademia del Lusso! Conveniently situated in the heart of Milan's fashion district, Accademia del Lusso is a leading provider of year-round and summer fashion-related courses. Subjects include Fashion Styling, Fashion Design, and Visual Merchandising.
• We welcome students from around the world to participate in our 6-week courses. You can choose to study in English or Italian. Class sizes are limited to a maximum of 12 students to ensure that everyone gets the individual attention they need.
• Our 4-week fashion courses are designed for those who already work in the fashion industry, and wish to get advanced, specialist training in a specific area. Our courses aim to develop their skills and enhance their professional profile so that they can progress in their career.
Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) - Summer Courses
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently located in the heart of Milan, Haute Future Fashion Academy (HFFA) provides a range of high-level fashion programs, including short summer courses in design, fashion, communication and marketing.
• Our summer courses are three weeks long and are available to students from around the world. Classes are held in Italian with simultaneous translation into English.
• The summer courses offered by HFFA provide an ideal opportunity for anyone interested in a career in the Fashion and Design fields.
• The courses on offer during the summer period give you the opportunity to have a unique experience in one of the most dynamic cities of Europe and spend a summer in Milan based on creativity.
European Cultural Academy - Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Experience Venice, Italy and the Venice Biennale together with like-minded students from all over the world with immersive and creative art & design summer courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• The aim of the ECA is to enhance knowledge and advance your career in architecture, art, design, and other creative industries.
• Our participants come from all backgrounds and the course is open for anyone with an interest in arts, architecture and culture.
• For more than a decade, we have helped creative communities to increase visibility, build connections and make a lasting impact on their careers.
• You and your peers are immersed in an inspiring environment led by renowned faculty and industry experts. Gain new skills to create greater impact with your work immediately.
• Prominent professors in related fields ensure a solid academic component and will enable you to gain a wider perspective. Our faculty includes artists, designers, curators, gallerists, architects and scholars that will help you to build necessary skills and enable you to navigate through an opaque and very competitive industry.
Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses in summer, spring & fall - taught in English:
• Join for 1 week to focus on a particular topic
• Join for 2 weeks to cover wider field of subjects
• Join for 3 weeks for in-depth all-round experience and extra opportunities
Course Options: • Contemporary Art
• Contemporary Architecture - Opening Of The Architecture Biennale
• Contemporary Architecture
• Venice Architecture Biennale
• Design: The World Around Us
• 3-Day Venice Architecture Biennale Power Course
Study art, design or culinary arts abroad in Italy this summer with Accademia Riaci! Located in the heart of the beautiful and historic city of Florence, Accademia Riaci is a leading art and design academy that provides short-term summer art courses, design courses, and culinary art programs.
Course options include Painting, Fashion Design, Graphic Design, Shoe Design, Jewelry Making, Interior Design and Ceramics.
Private lessons are also available. In addition, we offer a fully-inclusive summer program, which includes accommodation and cultural excursions.
Summer courses are taught in English or Italian. You have the option to study for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks or 12 weeks.
If you attend for 2 weeks or more, you may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
The student-teacher ratio is kept small to maintain the school's policy that values each students' originality and learning styles.
You will receive tailored, hands-on instruction and extensive career development. Training for effective presentation skills are provided in order to develop each learning artist as a whole.
In addition to our summer courses, Accademia Riaci provides short-term spring courses in culinary arts or jewelry-making, year-round short courses (ranging from 1 week to 24 weeks), semester programs, 1-year courses, 2-year diploma program (taught in Italian only) and 1-year master courses.
Intensive Summer Art, Craft & Design Courses Study for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 weeks
- Art History
- Art Management
- Bag Design
- Bag Making
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Glass Art
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Jewelry Design
- Jewelry Making
- Painting & Drawing
- Product Design
- Shoe Design
- Shoe Making
- Textile Design
- Restoration of Paintings
- Italian Home Cooking
- Italian Language
- Enjoy Italy Course
- English Language
You can combine different courses. Private lessons and intensive courses are also available.
Koiné - Italian Language Centre in Rome provides an Italian language summer school on the beach in Rossano, a beautiful town of Calabria, a region in Southern Italy, south of Naples. We provide transfer from Lamezia Terme Airport (also in the Calabria region) to Rossano.
The summer / vacation program includes 2-weeks of intensive Italian classes and visits around the historical centre of the Bizantine Rossano, the Corigliano’s castle and the Sibari’s escavation. During this time, you can enjoy popular local feasts, the typical food, the popular music and local good wine.
Our teaching methods are based on a communicative and humanistic-affective approach to allow our students to learn a foreign language. Students actively practice the four fundamental functions of language: listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Our Italian language tutors are DITALS educated at University for Foreigners of Siena and members of APIDIS (Italian Teachers for Foreigners Professional Association) with significant teaching experience. Their work is based on the passion and love for their own language and culture.
Located in the heart of the historic city of Florence, The Florence Art Studio provides intensive art programs taught in English to international students from around the world. We offer customized courses that aim to teach the fundamentals of drawing and painting from life.
Choose to study for 1, 2, 3, or 4 weeks or longer.
Our programs can be divided into six discrete and sequentially progressive modules, each of which can be studied from one week to one month or longer. Alternatively, each module can be taken as a stand-alone course.
The majority of our students are adult professionals of all backgrounds and levels - from complete beginner to advanced - who are passionate about Florence, Renaissance, Painting and Drawing.
Students work within a structured environment, under the guidance of an instructor who personally monitors their progress and development for three hours a day, and the remaining time is structured with other activity.
The Studio is situated on Via Ghibellina, only a few steps from the main historic and artistic places of interest in the center of the city.