Admissions to international boarding schools in Switzerland: Bilingual boarding school in Montreux offering education in English & French. Private secondary school for international high school students, IB diploma program in Swiss Alps.
St. George's School in Switzerland: Situated close to the town of Montreux, on the banks of Lake Geneva in south-west Switzerland, just 15 minutes from the Swiss-French border, St. George's School is an international day and boarding school - home to 500 boys and girls ages 3 to 19.
The school follows a British-style academic curriculum taught through English, and offers the IGCSE and IB (International Baccalaureate) Diploma programmes.
Our 12-acre campus is located in the residential suburb of Clarens, near Montreux, overlooking Lake Geneva and the Alps. From the age of 14, boarding students are housed in the main building in fully separated areas, in the newly refurbished double or triple rooms.
Situated just south of Zurich in Wädenswil, northern Switzerland, Zurich International School is a leading, non-profit international day school based on American models offering a comprehensive education program taught in English for students aged 2 to 18 in the greater Zurich and Baden areas. Over 1,300 students from more than 45 countries attend one of the school’s five campuses. ZIS offers Advanced Placement courses (AP) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB).
As an IB Organisation World School we are accredited by both the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges in the U.S. ZIS is also officially approved by the Departments of Education of the Cantons of Zurich and Aargau. A strong academic program, centered around the traditional core disciplines, prepares students for entrance into colleges, universities, or other institutions. In addition, the school provides courses and learning support services which address the needs of a student body diverse in educational background and ability. More than 90% of the graduating seniors enter universities and institutions of higher learning worldwide.
- Programs from pre-school to grade 12
- Curriculum follows Amercian College Preparatory Models with Advanced Placement Courses and English, history, foreign languages, mathematics, science, creative arts, and physical education
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB)
- Primary Years Program
- Middle School Program
- Upper School Program
- English is the main language of instruction with German and French taught as second languages
- ESL (English as a Second Language) Program
Situated in the stunning village of Gstaad overlooking the Swiss Alps, Gstaad International School is a co-educational boarding school for students ages 13-19 that specialises in an exclusive, high-quality boarding school education set within a unique, intimate and nurturing environment. The school offers an international curriculum consisting of British IGCSE and A Levels, American High School Diploma, Foundation Year and a tailored Pre-University Foundation Programme, in addition to a Summer Programme.
While English is the primary language of instruction, there is also a comprehensive English-as-an-Additional-Language (EAL) programme in place throughout the curriculum. Each academic programme can be tailored to the needs of our students, and we provide continuous academic guidance to our students to help choose the right path for their future goals.
At Gstaad International School our mission is to develop compassionate men and women who will go on to be leaders in their chosen professions and of good influence in the world.
Léman International Academy (LIA) is a family-size French / English bilingual, Christian international school situated in Cologny in the Canton of Geneva in the southwest of Switzerland, approximately 5 km from Geneva City Centre. We welcome both French and English speaking students ages 3 to 11 years from all ethnic and religious backgrounds in a multi-cultural and supportive learning environment. We follow both the Swiss Plan d'Etudes Romand and the North American standards.
The mission of Léman International Academy is to inspire a passion for learning, encourage emotional and intellectual vitality, and empower students to grow with confidence and courage to contribute to the global community. Our approach is to facilitate learning in partnership with the student and his or her family. Our families love our values, our caring teachers and easily accessible location.
Our highly qualified staff guides their students in acquiring a framework of knowledge while encouraging them to develop their skills and self-confidence. Students will master grade-appropriate competencies while being nurtured in their natural curiosity to explore the world around them.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Switzerland-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Lausanne, Bern, Winterthur, Lucerne, St. Gallen, Lugano, Biel, Thun, throughout Switzerland, Europe & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Located in the village of Etoy (just 20 minutes from both Lausanne and Nyon) in the heart of Switzerland’s “La Côte” region, GEMS World Academy-Etoy is a purpose-built international school that initially intends to offer the International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years programmes in English from Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 9, (ages 3 to 15). A technology-rich, learning-focussed ‘Smart School’, GWA-Etoy not only offers students an incredibly diverse learning environment, it also enhances the education experience for both teachers and parents.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) provides a rigorous, stimulating and academically challenging curriculum. It enables students to see the world from a variety of perspectives, to examine different points of view, and to see themselves as part of the global community.
GWA-Etoy will prepare our young people to be confident, tolerant, morally responsible people in a world of change. GWA-Etoy is also the first school on the European mainland that is already connected to our global network of award winning international schools
Set in a stunning location in Montreux, high in the Swiss Alps, Surval Montreux is a small international boarding school for girls between the ages of 13–18. We provide IGCSEs, A Levels, Foundation Year, American High School Diploma and a Liberal Arts Programme focused on combining social and practical skills, languages and a strong cultural and creative focus. We also offer comprehensive Summer and Winter Camp programmes.
We offer girls the opportunity to love learning, to develop and grow intellectually, personally, spiritually and to become leaders. Through the combination of an internationally recognised academic curriculum and a strong focus on developing creative and social skills, Surval Montreux will prepare girls for further studies at top international universities, and for the challenges they will face in high positions in the future.