International boarding schools in Switzerland: IB schools, European private schools, British & American boarding schools in Europe for girls, boys, senior & junior boarding residential schools in the UK, England, Ireland. High school abroad programs in France, Italy, Spain, Swiss international schools..
Institut Le Rosey, Rolle: Located in Rolle, beside Lake Geneva and between Lausanne and Nyon in the Canton of Vaud in western Switzerland, Institut Le Rosey is a prestigious, international, boarding school and the oldest private boarding school in Switzerland. We cater for boys and girls from class 9 (US 3rd grade, UK year 4) to class 1 (US 12th grade, UK Year 12) Le Rosey’s 380 students are all boarders and share life on two campuses, the first in Rolle and the second in Gstaad (winter months). All students must sit either the International Baccalaureate (IB) or French baccalauréat after following an academic programme with the chance to take each subject in either English or French, as well as studying one, two or even three further foreign languages.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
They live in an international community to which each Rosean contributes through his or her own language, culture and religion; making the campus a true “global village” to share with friends. Boarding life is a linguistic and cultural meeting point. Foreigners become friends, and using foreign languages becomes second nature. Roseans have sports and artistic activities every day, and are encouraged to develop their multiple intelligences and talents.
Courses / Programs:
- Boarding Programs for boys and girls from class 9 ( US 3rd grade, UK year 4) to class 1 (US 12th grade, UK Year 12)
- Bilingual French/English System
- Academic Curriculum is based on that of the French national curriculum for subjects studied in French, and on the UK National Curriculum for those taught in English.
- Students take either International Baccalaureate (IB) or French Baccalauréat
- College and University Guidance
- Active Summer Camp
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Léman International Academy (LIA) is a family-size French / English bilingual, Christian international school situated in Cologny in the Canton of Geneva in the southwest of Switzerland, approximately 5 km from Geneva City Centre. We welcome both French and English speaking students ages 3 to 11 years from all ethnic and religious backgrounds in a multi-cultural and supportive learning environment. We follow both the Swiss Plan d'Etudes Romand and the North American standards.
The mission of Léman International Academy is to inspire a passion for learning, encourage emotional and intellectual vitality, and empower students to grow with confidence and courage to contribute to the global community. Our approach is to facilitate learning in partnership with the student and his or her family. Our families love our values, our caring teachers and easily accessible location.
Our highly qualified staff guides their students in acquiring a framework of knowledge while encouraging them to develop their skills and self-confidence. Students will master grade-appropriate competencies while being nurtured in their natural curiosity to explore the world around them.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from the UK, the U.S. and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Set in a stunning location in Montreux, high in the Swiss Alps, Surval Montreux is a small international boarding school for girls between the ages of 13–18. We provide IGCSEs, A Levels, Foundation Year, American High School Diploma and a Liberal Arts Programme focused on combining social and practical skills, languages and a strong cultural and creative focus. We also offer comprehensive Summer and Winter Camp programmes.
We offer girls the opportunity to love learning, to develop and grow intellectually, personally, spiritually and to become leaders. Through the combination of an internationally recognised academic curriculum and a strong focus on developing creative and social skills, Surval Montreux will prepare girls for further studies at top international universities, and for the challenges they will face in high positions in the future.
The International School of Lausanne is an accredited, not-for-profit, open admissions English language-based school for day students of all nationalities, aged 3-18. Located near the beautiful Lac Leman in Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, which lies north of Lausanne in Canton of Waadt in western Switzerland, the International School of Lausanne has been providing an exceptional academic and extra-curricular programme for the local and international community since 1962. We are accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Our curriculum and educational strategies are drawn from best practices from around the world. In the Primary School the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme is in place and in Years 7 to 11 we have introduced the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme curriculum. Students in Years 12 and 13 (Grades 11 and 12) follow the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. Students’ results in the IBDP range from very good to excellent. A Learning Support Programme, including English as an Additional Language classes, is also an important part of our curriculum.
- English language-based day school following International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme for boys and girls of all nationalites aged 3-18
- Early Childhood Centre
- Primary School
- Secondary School
- Primary Years Programme
- Middle Years Programme
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Learning Support Programme
- English as an Additional Language
- Core Subjects include English, French, German or Spanish, mathematics, science, arts, social studies and humanities
Ideally located in Central Europe, Aiglon College is an English-speaking, independent, co-educational, international boarding school in south-western Switzerland. We offer a well-rounded education to students ages 9-18 in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
Situated in the French-speaking village of Chesieres-Villars in the Swiss Alps, Aiglon College is easily accessible by car or public transport. Geneva International Airport is only 1.5 hours away.
All courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers.
The school follows the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams. For the final two years, sixth-form students study the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme.
Our campus combines the traditional charm of chalet-style buildings with modern classrooms, well-equipped laboratories and a campus-wide computer network. There is a staff to pupil ratio of 1 to 5 and an average of 8 students per class.
English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18:
- Junior School
- Middle School - British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams
- Sixth Form - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports Summer School (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
- U.S. American College Board Exams preparation...
Situated just 5 minutes from Zurich International Airport in north-east Zurich, Switzerland, International School Zurich North (ISZN) is a multi-cultural, day IB World School that provides education in English to students ages 0-18.
Affiliated to Cambridge IGCSE and GCSE Board of Exams, we maintain a high standard level of education for both local and expat children in Zurich.
As a private international school, we are outstanding when it comes for education, curriculum and personal development of a child. With a 1:8 staff to student ratio, it is easy for teachers to deliver individual attention to each child.
We have 40+ highly-qualified teachers at ISZN. With English being the primary mode of communication and language; we have teachers who have taught in different countries and are acquainted with diverse cultures and students.
Our teachers have 100+ combined years of teaching experience that makes the ISZN foundation of learning strong.