Gstaad International School:
Situated in the stunning village of Gstaad overlooking the Swiss Alps, Gstaad International School is a co-educational boarding school for students ages 13-19 that specialises in an exclusive, high-quality boarding school education set within a unique, intimate and nurturing environment. The school offers an international curriculum consisting of British IGCSE and A Levels, American High School Diploma, Foundation Year and a tailored Pre-University Foundation Programme, in addition to a Summer Programme.
- Happy, Nurturing Environment:
The lively, caring and creative Gstaad International School community provides a happy environment where all students feel valued and secure. The residential setting is vital to the well-being and positive functioning of the school community. We ensure that our students feel at home.
- Experienced & Professional Teachers:
Teaching techniques are continuously reviewed and updated and learning is enriched to ensure that the students are fully engaged and stimulated throughout their learning experience. Class sizes are small, enabling intimate and personalised teaching to cater for the needs of every individual.
- Fostering Lasting International Relationships:
Students foster lasting relationships with their peers and benefit greatly from intermingling with other students to their very considerable mutual benefit. They enjoy healthy meals prepared daily by outstanding chefs and appreciate the vigorous alpine surroundings.
- Intimate Learning Environment:
Our intimate learning environment is conducive to high standards of study. The school’s dedication to hard work and highly motivating and focused work programmes creates an efficient learning environment which delivers excellent results and fosters a true appreciation of free time amongst the students.
At Gstaad International School, our mission is to develop compassionate men and women who will go on to be leaders in their chosen professions and of good influence in the world.
Advantages of Boarding School:
- Immersion in Education
The residential campus environment of a boarding school enables students to become immersed in an educational world where learning is central to all activities.
- Unique International Environment
It provides a unique setting where learning experiences from different countries are promoted; lifelong friendships are formed; and a strong bond of trust and honesty between students and adults can develop.
- Responsible Students
The boarding school experience ensures that students develop a strong sense of responsibility which better prepares them for the academic rigor of University life as well as life beyond the classroom.
Gstaad International School is a member of and accredited by:
- Cambridge International Examinations (CAE)
- Boarding School Association (BSA)
International Boarding School Programmes for Students Ages 13-19
Each academic programme can be tailored to the needs of our students, and we provide continuous academic guidance to our students to help choose the right path for their future goals.
- British IGCSE programme
- British A-Levels
- American High School Diploma programme
- Foundation Year course
- Pre-University Foundation programme
- Summer academic programme
While English is the primary language of instruction, there is also a comprehensive English-as-an-Additional-Language (EAL) programme in place throughout the curriculum.
- The school has two locations in Gstaad; Chalet Ahorn and newly acquired Campus Alpine Lodge, and offers a great range of extra-curricular activities and opportunities beyond the classroom.
- The stunning and captivating Alpine surroundings at Gstaad International School enable us to provide a world class range of energetic extracurricular activities, enabling all students to develop their own personal strengths and interests.
- These include sports ranging from tennis and swimming to ice-skating and basketball. Other activities which form part of the programme include sailing, white water rafting, water skiing, clay pigeon shooting, go-karting, art, dance, singing, aerobics, skiing and snowboarding.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Wyssmülleriweg 10, Gstaad - Saanen, Montreux, Switzerland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.