English-speaking boarding schools in Europe: Bilingual British boarding school in Switzerland offering education in English & French. Private secondary school for international high school students, IB diploma program in Montreux, in Swiss Alps.
St. George's School in Switzerland: Situated on the shores of Lake Geneva, close to the Alpine town of Montreux in south-west Switzerland, St. George's School in Switzerland is an international day and boarding school that caters to boys and girls from around the world. We provide a complete educational programme in English with a French bilingual approach for children aged 3 to 19.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
International Day & Boarding School Programmes: - Taught in English - with a French Bilingual Approach
- Day School options (ages 3-19)
- Boarding school programmes (ages 14-19)
Junior School Academic Programmes: - Foundation Stage
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
Senior School Academic Programmes: - Key Stage 3
- Pre-IB Diploma Programme
- IGCSE Programme
- IB Diploma Programme
- High School Diploma Programme
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Switzerland, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Ideally located in Central Europe, Aiglon College is an English-speaking, independent, co-educational, international boarding school in south-western Switzerland. We offer a well-rounded education to students ages 9-18 in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
Situated in the French-speaking village of Chesieres-Villars in the Swiss Alps, Aiglon College is easily accessible by car or public transport. Geneva International Airport is only 1.5 hours away.
All courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers.
The school follows the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams. For the final two years, sixth-form students study the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme.
Our campus combines the traditional charm of chalet-style buildings with modern classrooms, well-equipped laboratories and a campus-wide computer network. There is a staff to pupil ratio of 1 to 5 and an average of 8 students per class.
English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18:
- Junior School
- Middle School - British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams
- Sixth Form - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports Summer School (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
- U.S. American College Board Exams preparation...
Situated in Sitges, only 30 minutes south of Barcelona, International School of Barcelona (ISB) is a leading international school providing day and boarding programs for local and international students at primary school and secondary school levels (for ages 5-18). The language of instruction is English.
ISB offers quality education based on the British international programme, as well as the International Baccalaureate Diploma for senior students (ages 16-18).
We are supported by the British Council and the Catalonian Dept. of Education.
At ISB, we aim to provide an international perspective to your child’s learning from a young age. He or she will receive a comprehensive education, with an approach designed to personalize the learning process.
ISB offers you everything you could wish for your child: a strong academic programme, good manners, sport and top-class facilities in an excellent environment.
Our objective is to provide a warm family atmosphere, where dedicated staff encourage and nurture the development of the whole child.
Our modern building with spacious classrooms is complemented by a large patio and playing areas.
Student Testimonial: "Boarding has helped me achieve my potential academically - I have performed far better than when I was just a day student. The structure of the boarding lifestyle provided an excellent base to enjoy school and make friends while getting the balance between social life and school work."
- ISB Boarding Student
Calling Global Parents of boarding students to consider quality education in German-speaking Austria as an alternative for your child, and Vienna, a city of rich historical beauty & culture in the heart of modern Europe.
AMADEUS International School is a private day and boarding school in Vienna, Austria based in a secure, enclosed environment with a modern, purpose-built boarding facility. The first international boarding school in Vienna, our programmes are designed for primary, middle and secondary school students pursuing an academic career and an education that includes classical music classes, and for highly talented and gifted young musicians pursuing a professional music career. We warmly welcome students from around the world regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, race, or physical ability.
Our quality academic programmes include the high honors-level IB Diploma, as well as the standard-level High School Diploma programme, both of which are taught in English.
For the school year 2013/14, we accept admissions for Elementary/Primary School Grades 1-4 (Volksschule) and Middle/High School Grades 5-10, with a boarding option available from Grade 6. By 2015, we will offer all K-12 grades.
Our boarding programmes offer a 'Home Away From Home' atmosphere and include weekly or semester boarding to international students and local students. All of our premises are completely renovated to state-of-the-art boarding standards.
Academic Programmes - boarding from Grade 6:
- Primary School and Middle School programmes
- High honors-level IB Diploma programme taught in English for secondary school students
- Standard-level High School Diploma programme taught in English for Grades 7-12
- Professional classical music education
Boarding school features:
- Day boarding and Full boarding available from Grade 6; weekly boarding possible upon request
- Purpose-built boarding facilities
- Full-time boarding staff & security
Set in a stunning location in Montreux, high in the Swiss Alps, Surval Montreux is a small international boarding school for girls between the ages of 13–18. We provide IGCSEs, A Levels, Foundation Year, American High School Diploma and a Liberal Arts Programme focused on combining social and practical skills, languages and a strong cultural and creative focus. We also offer comprehensive Summer and Winter Camp programmes.
We offer girls the opportunity to love learning, to develop and grow intellectually, personally, spiritually and to become leaders. Through the combination of an internationally recognised academic curriculum and a strong focus on developing creative and social skills, Surval Montreux will prepare girls for further studies at top international universities, and for the challenges they will face in high positions in the future.
Located in Rolle, beside Lake Geneva and between Lausanne and Nyon in the Canton of Vaud in western Switzerland, Institut Le Rosey is a prestigious, international, boarding school and the oldest private boarding school in Switzerland. We cater for boys and girls from class 9 (US 3rd grade, UK year 4) to class 1 (US 12th grade, UK Year 12). Le Rosey’s 380 students are all boarders and share life on two campuses, the first in Rolle and the second in Gstaad (winter months).
All students must sit either the International Baccalaureate (IB) or French baccalauréat after following an academic programme with the chance to take each subject in either English or French, as well as studying one, two or even three further foreign languages. They live in an international community to which each Rosean contributes through his or her own language, culture and religion; making the campus a true “global village” to share with friends. Boarding life is a linguistic and cultural meeting point. Foreigners become friends, and using foreign languages becomes second nature. Roseans have sports and artistic activities every day, and are encouraged to develop their multiple intelligences and talents.
- Boarding Programs for boys and girls from class 9 ( US 3rd grade, UK year 4) to class 1 (US 12th grade, UK Year 12)
- Bilingual French/English System
- Academic Curriculum is based on that of the French national curriculum for subjects studied in French, and on the UK National Curriculum for those taught in English.
- Students take either International Baccalaureate (IB) or French Baccalauréat
- College and University Guidance
- Active Summer Camp