St. George's School in Switzerland:
Situated close to the town of Montreux, on the banks of Lake Geneva in south-west Switzerland, St. George's School is an international day and boarding school - home to 500 boys and girls of multiple nationalities. We provide a complete educational programme in English with an increasingly French bilingual approach for children ages 3 to 19.
St. George’s has been an official centre for the Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education for more than 25 years.
Cambridge International Examinations is the world’s largest provider of international education programmes and qualifications for 5–19 year olds.
Since April 2006, St. George’s has also been accredited to offer the IB Diploma programme, for students aged 16 to 19.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) is a non-profit educational foundation, motivated by its mission, focused on the student.
About St. George's School:
St. George's School in Switzerland is a day and boarding school of approximately 500 students.
Founded as a British school, we uphold long established values and maintain high moral standards for students of all nationalities.
- To challenge, stimulate and encourage students to pursue goals
- To cultivate an appreciation of diverse cultures
- To empower confidence and critical thinking
- To enable the development of physical, social and affective potentials
- To equip students both academically and socially for progression to universities and other institutions of further learning and the world beyond
- To foster intellectual curiosity and develop a desire for lifelong learning
- To promote awareness of our multilingual society reflected in the breadth of the curriculum offered
- To provide a caring, supportive and nurturing environment
- To reinforce social responsibility and a concern for and appreciation of others
- To respect and value each student's individuality and ability
- Taught in English - with a French Bilingual Approach
- Day School options (ages 3-19)
- Boarding school programmes (ages 14-19)
Junior School Academic Programmes:
- Foundation Stage
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
Senior School Academic Programmes:
- Key Stage 3
- Pre-IB Diploma Programme
- IGCSE Programme
- IB Diploma Programme
- High School Diploma Programme
Boarding Life on Campus:
From the age of 14, boarding students are housed in the main building in fully separated areas, in the newly refurbished double or triple rooms.
Being a boarding student at St. George's School also means benefiting from a very close pastoral care. The Boarding House Director and his family also live on campus along with the Houseparents.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Chemin de St. Georges 19, Montreux, Switzerland|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.