Co-ed boarding school in Switzerland: International boarding school for boys, girls, private secondary school in Europe offering A-levels, IGCSEs & American high school diploma programs. English-speaking boarding school in Montreux, close to Geneva.
Gstaad International School: Located in the picturesque town of Gstaad, overlooking the Swiss Alps, Gstaad International School is a boarding school for boys and girls 13-19 years that specialises in the provision of an exclusive high quality boarding school education in a unique, intimate and nurturing environment. We provide a comprehenisve international curriculum consisting of a Foundation Year, British IGCSE and A Levels, an American High School Diploma, and a tailored Pre-University Foundation Programme, as well as a Summer Programme. Classes are taught through English, with a comprehensive EAL (English as an Additional Language) option available
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
International Boarding School Programmes for Students ages 13-19:
- British IGCSE programme
- British A-Levels
- American High School Diploma programme
- Foundation Year course
- Pre-University Foundation programme
- Summer academic programme
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
John F. Kennedy International School, located in Saanen, in the canton of Bern, Switzerland, is a co-educational English-language boarding and day school for children ages 5 to 14 (grades K - 8). The school is a charter member of the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), which has developed units of study specifically designed for international schools. This curriculum is based on a clear philosophy of international education in a time of rapid global change, and also reflects recent developments in our understanding of how the brain works and how children learn. The student body is made up of 75 students from over twenty different countries. Boarding enrolment is limited to 30 students in order to maintain first-rate quality of care in our family-like environment.
- English-language boarding and day school for children ages 5 to 14 (grades K - 8)
- English (reading / literature, writing, spelling, grammar, handwriting, listening and speaking),
- Social studies (history, geography, social sciences),
- Information technology
- Physical education
Situated on the shores of Lake Geneva, close to the Alpine town of Montreux in south-west Switzerland, St. George's School in Switzerland is an international day and boarding school that caters to boys and girls from around the world.
We provide a complete educational programme in English with an increasingly French bilingual approach for children aged 3 to 19.
Academically, our students are prepared for public examination with the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and International Baccalaureate (IB), as well as through our own High School Diploma (HSD).
Founded as a British school, St. George's aims to combine its well-structured, traditional ethos with academic excellence in an international environment.
We strive to develop leadership skills in our children through all that we do, especially in sport and the creative arts, with an emphasis placed on integrity, teamwork and celebrating success.
The International School of Schaffhausen (ISSH) offers high quality international education in English. We are an authorized IB World School for the primary program and the middle years program and diploma program. Internationally recognised standards, small classes with highly qualified staff and a modern infrastructure is what makes ISSH unique. We are located in Schaffhausen, 51 km north of Zurich.
Our Junior College boarding programme is specifically designed for teenagers aged 16-18 from around the world. Students are invited to join our international community of learners, to share our passion for knowledge and to develop into lifelong learners.
We offer a unique residential programme and an international university entrance qualification, the IB Diploma, that will open doors to universities across Europe, America, Africa or Australasia. Due to our emphasis on fostering independence and the huge range of extra-curricular opportunities, our residential programme develops responsible young adults who are well prepared for university life abroad and have a clear vision of their talents, strengths and goals for life.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Switzerland, Europe, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Aiglon College is an accredited, English-speaking international boarding school for boys and girls ages 9 to 18 years. Aiglon offers the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams in middle school. We also offer the IB (International Baccalaureate) Diploma program to sixth form students.
Conveniently located in Switzerland, Central Europe (just 90 minutes from Geneva International Airport), Aiglon offers a well-rounded education to students in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
In both Junior and Senior Schools, courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers. Exam results are important, but so is the need for independent learning skills so that Aiglon pupils will flourish at university.
Aiglon College meets the demanding standards required for UK, Swiss and International schools. We participate in accreditation and inspection programmes through the UK independent schools inspection system, the Council of International Schools and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
The International School of Berne, Switzerland is an accredited international day-school that offers semester or year-long homestay study abroad programs for high school students ages 14 to 19 (Grades 8 - 12). Located just 3 miles east of the Swiss capital Berne, approximately 1 hour south-west of Zurich, the school provides an English-language education for children of over 40 nationalities. Our school year extends from August until June and we now offer a study abroad program incorporates the International Baccalaureate (IB), one of the premier college preparatory education programs in the world.
Our program is an exclusive, innovative and premier study abroad option in Switzerland. During your semester or year, you will become an extended member of your local host family. You can choose to live with an English speaking family, or do a French or German language homestay immersion.
Our dedication to excellence in international education has been part of the school drive to develop as an International Baccalaureate World School. The school's IB Diploma program was established in 1997 and we are one of only 130 IB schools worldwide authorised to offer all three IB programs.
Semester / Year-long Homestay Study Abroad Programs
- Grades 8 - 12 (ages 14 - 19)
- International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (IB MYP)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
- English, French or German speaking homestay (stay with a local Swiss family)
- Visa application assistance
Our academic program includes:
- Language and Literature: English, French and German
- Language B: English, French and German