Co-ed boarding school in Switzerland: International boarding school for boys, girls, private secondary school in Europe offering A-levels, IGCSEs & American high school diploma programs. English-speaking boarding school in Montreux, close to Geneva.
Gstaad International School: Located in the picturesque town of Gstaad, overlooking the Swiss Alps, Gstaad International School is a boarding school for boys and girls 13-19 years that specialises in the provision of an exclusive high quality boarding school education in a unique, intimate and nurturing environment. We provide a comprehenisve international curriculum consisting of a Foundation Year, British IGCSE and A Levels, an American High School Diploma, and a tailored Pre-University Foundation Programme, as well as a Summer Programme. Classes are taught through English, with a comprehensive EAL (English as an Additional Language) option available
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
International Boarding School Programmes for Students ages 13-19:
- British IGCSE programme
- British A-Levels
- American High School Diploma programme
- Foundation Year course
- Pre-University Foundation programme
- Summer academic programme
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Switzerland-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Lausanne, Bern, Winterthur, Lucerne, St. Gallen, Lugano, Biel, Thun, throughout Switzerland, Europe & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Situated on the shores of Lake Geneva, close to the Alpine town of Montreux in south-west Switzerland, St. George's School in Switzerland is an international day and boarding school that caters to boys and girls from around the world.
We provide a complete educational programme in English with an increasingly French bilingual approach for children aged 3 to 19.
Academically, our students are prepared for public examination with the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and International Baccalaureate (IB), as well as through our own High School Diploma (HSD).
Founded as a British school, St. George's aims to combine its well-structured, traditional ethos with academic excellence in an international environment.
We strive to develop leadership skills in our children through all that we do, especially in sport and the creative arts, with an emphasis placed on integrity, teamwork and celebrating success.
Ideally located in Central Europe, Aiglon College is an English-speaking, independent, co-educational, international boarding school in south-western Switzerland. We offer a well-rounded education to students ages 9-18 in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
Situated in the French-speaking village of Chesieres-Villars in the Swiss Alps, Aiglon College is easily accessible by car or public transport. Geneva International Airport is only 1.5 hours away.
All courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers.
The school follows the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams. For the final two years, sixth-form students study the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme.
Our campus combines the traditional charm of chalet-style buildings with modern classrooms, well-equipped laboratories and a campus-wide computer network. There is a staff to pupil ratio of 1 to 5 and an average of 8 students per class.
English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18:
- Junior School
- Middle School - British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams
- Sixth Form - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports Summer School (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
- U.S. American College Board Exams preparation...
Set in a stunning location in Montreux, high in the Swiss Alps, Surval Montreux is a small international boarding school for girls between the ages of 13–18. We provide IGCSEs, A Levels, Foundation Year, American High School Diploma and a Liberal Arts Programme focused on combining social and practical skills, languages and a strong cultural and creative focus. We also offer comprehensive Summer and Winter Camp programmes.
We offer girls the opportunity to love learning, to develop and grow intellectually, personally, spiritually and to become leaders. Through the combination of an internationally recognised academic curriculum and a strong focus on developing creative and social skills, Surval Montreux will prepare girls for further studies at top international universities, and for the challenges they will face in high positions in the future.
Located close to the city centre of Geneva, Switzerland, Geneva English School is a vibrant, friendly primary school for boys and girls ages 3 to 12 years in a truly international environment.
We provide a balanced, high-quality English language education based on the English National Curriculum, including French lessons throughout the week for all children. From Reception through to Year 6, students are immersed in core subject areas including Literacy, Numeracy, Science, Expressive Arts, and more.
Geneva English School aims to provide an outstanding British-based primary education, in an international community where boys and girls learn, achieve and grow together in an inspiring, purposeful, happy and enriching environment.
We encourage and guide all children to realize their potentials and become independent thinkers, academically curious and socially confident.
Léman International Academy (LIA) is a family-size French / English bilingual, Christian international school situated in Cologny in the Canton of Geneva in the southwest of Switzerland, approximately 5 km from Geneva City Centre. We welcome both French and English speaking students ages 3 to 11 years from all ethnic and religious backgrounds in a multi-cultural and supportive learning environment. We follow both the Swiss Plan d'Etudes Romand and the North American standards.
The mission of Léman International Academy is to inspire a passion for learning, encourage emotional and intellectual vitality, and empower students to grow with confidence and courage to contribute to the global community. Our approach is to facilitate learning in partnership with the student and his or her family. Our families love our values, our caring teachers and easily accessible location.
Our highly qualified staff guides their students in acquiring a framework of knowledge while encouraging them to develop their skills and self-confidence. Students will master grade-appropriate competencies while being nurtured in their natural curiosity to explore the world around them.