Boarding Schools in Europe: International boarding schools in Switzerland, private school in Bern, international primary, elementary school programs, Swiss residential education for boys & girls, English language curriculum.
John F. Kennedy International School, Bern: John F. Kennedy International School, located in Saanen, in the canton of Bern, Switzerland, is a co-educational English-language boarding and day school for children ages 5 to 14 (grades K - 8). The school is a charter member of the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), which has developed units of study specifically designed for international schools. This curriculum is based on a clear philosophy of international education in a time of rapid global change, and also reflects recent developments in our understanding of how the brain works and how children learn. The student body is made up of 75 students from over twenty different countries. Boarding enrolment is limited to 30 students in order to maintain first-rate quality of care in our family-like environment.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
- English-language boarding and day school for children ages 5 to 14 (grades K - 8)
- English (reading / literature, writing, spelling, grammar, handwriting, listening and speaking),
- Social studies (history, geography, social sciences),
- Information technology
- Physical education
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The International School of Schaffhausen (ISSH) offers high quality international education in English. We are an authorized IB World School for the primary program and the middle years program and diploma program. Internationally recognised standards, small classes with highly qualified staff and a modern infrastructure is what makes ISSH unique. We are located in Schaffhausen, 51 km north of Zurich.
Our Junior College boarding programme is specifically designed for teenagers aged 16-18 from around the world. Students are invited to join our international community of learners, to share our passion for knowledge and to develop into lifelong learners.
We offer a unique residential programme and an international university entrance qualification, the IB Diploma, that will open doors to universities across Europe, America, Africa or Australasia. Due to our emphasis on fostering independence and the huge range of extra-curricular opportunities, our residential programme develops responsible young adults who are well prepared for university life abroad and have a clear vision of their talents, strengths and goals for life.
Located in the village of Etoy (just 20 minutes from both Lausanne and Nyon) in the heart of Switzerland’s “La Côte” region, GEMS World Academy-Etoy is a purpose-built international school that initially intends to offer the International Baccalaureate Primary and Middle Years programmes in English from Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 9, (ages 3 to 15). A technology-rich, learning-focussed ‘Smart School’, GWA-Etoy not only offers students an incredibly diverse learning environment, it also enhances the education experience for both teachers and parents.
The International Baccalaureate (IB) provides a rigorous, stimulating and academically challenging curriculum. It enables students to see the world from a variety of perspectives, to examine different points of view, and to see themselves as part of the global community.
GWA-Etoy will prepare our young people to be confident, tolerant, morally responsible people in a world of change. GWA-Etoy is also the first school on the European mainland that is already connected to our global network of award winning international schools
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Switzerland-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Lausanne, Bern, Winterthur, Lucerne, St. Gallen, Lugano, Biel, Thun, throughout Switzerland, Europe & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Located in Rolle, beside Lake Geneva and between Lausanne and Nyon in the Canton of Vaud in western Switzerland, Institut Le Rosey is a prestigious, international, boarding school and the oldest private boarding school in Switzerland. We cater for boys and girls from class 9 (US 3rd grade, UK year 4) to class 1 (US 12th grade, UK Year 12). Le Rosey’s 380 students are all boarders and share life on two campuses, the first in Rolle and the second in Gstaad (winter months).
All students must sit either the International Baccalaureate (IB) or French baccalauréat after following an academic programme with the chance to take each subject in either English or French, as well as studying one, two or even three further foreign languages. They live in an international community to which each Rosean contributes through his or her own language, culture and religion; making the campus a true “global village” to share with friends. Boarding life is a linguistic and cultural meeting point. Foreigners become friends, and using foreign languages becomes second nature. Roseans have sports and artistic activities every day, and are encouraged to develop their multiple intelligences and talents.
- Boarding Programs for boys and girls from class 9 ( US 3rd grade, UK year 4) to class 1 (US 12th grade, UK Year 12)
- Bilingual French/English System
- Academic Curriculum is based on that of the French national curriculum for subjects studied in French, and on the UK National Curriculum for those taught in English.
- Students take either International Baccalaureate (IB) or French Baccalauréat
- College and University Guidance
- Active Summer Camp
Situated on the shores of Lake Geneva, close to the Alpine town of Montreux in south-west Switzerland, St. George's School in Switzerland is an international day and boarding school that caters to boys and girls from around the world.
We provide a complete educational programme in English with an increasingly French bilingual approach for children aged 3 to 19.
Academically, our students are prepared for public examination with the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and International Baccalaureate (IB), as well as through our own High School Diploma (HSD).
Founded as a British school, St. George's aims to combine its well-structured, traditional ethos with academic excellence in an international environment.
We strive to develop leadership skills in our children through all that we do, especially in sport and the creative arts, with an emphasis placed on integrity, teamwork and celebrating success.
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization that provides international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad, with the aim of equipping young student soccer players for life’s challenges in a way no other experience can.
As well as being prepared for a competitive international soccer environment, our students also learn a deep appreciation for a new language and culture.
EduKick Manchester - Football & Education Courses invites English and non-English speaking soccer players from around the world to join our unique soccer boarding school in Manchester in North West England.
We welcome boys and girls ages 13+ to join our academic year-long and half-academic year soccer boarding programs, as well as monthly and weekly soccer camps. Our long-term programs combine academic studies with daily football training from professional coaches.
EduKick's programs are available in the UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Mexico, China, Brazil, Israel, Canada and the U.S.
Parent Testimonial: "For Cody, Edukick was a truly amazing experience! He met other boys from all over the world and made lasting friendships. The soccer training and facilities were excellent." - Patti, Mother of Cody - Canada