Boarding school for girls in Switzerland: International boarding school in Europe, private secondary school offering A-levels, IGCSEs & American high school diploma. All-female residential school in Montreux, close to Geneva.
Surval Montreux: Surval Montreux is a small international boarding school for girls between the ages of 13 and 18. Set in a stunning location in the slopes above Montreux in the Swiss Alps, it looks out across the Lake Geneva to the mountains beyond. We provide IGCSEs, A Levels, Foundation Year, American High School Diploma and a Liberal Arts Programme focused on combining social and practical skills, languages and a strong cultural and creative focus. We also offer comprehensive Summer and Winter Camp programmes. Classes are taught through English, with additional language courses available throughout each curriculum
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
International Boarding School Programs for Girls Ages 13-18: - Foundation Year
- American High School Program
- A Levels
- Liberal Arts Programme
- Summer and Winter Camps
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Switzerland-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Lausanne, Bern, Winterthur, Lucerne, St. Gallen, Lugano, Biel, Thun, throughout Switzerland, Europe & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
John F. Kennedy International School, located in Saanen, in the canton of Bern, Switzerland, is a co-educational English-language boarding and day school for children ages 5 to 14 (grades K - 8). The school is a charter member of the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), which has developed units of study specifically designed for international schools. This curriculum is based on a clear philosophy of international education in a time of rapid global change, and also reflects recent developments in our understanding of how the brain works and how children learn. The student body is made up of 75 students from over twenty different countries. Boarding enrolment is limited to 30 students in order to maintain first-rate quality of care in our family-like environment.
- English-language boarding and day school for children ages 5 to 14 (grades K - 8)
- English (reading / literature, writing, spelling, grammar, handwriting, listening and speaking),
- Social studies (history, geography, social sciences),
- Information technology
- Physical education
The International School of Lausanne is an accredited, not-for-profit, open admissions English language-based school for day students of all nationalities, aged 3-18. Located near the beautiful Lac Leman in Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, which lies north of Lausanne in Canton of Waadt in western Switzerland, the International School of Lausanne has been providing an exceptional academic and extra-curricular programme for the local and international community since 1962. We are accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Our curriculum and educational strategies are drawn from best practices from around the world. In the Primary School the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme is in place and in Years 7 to 11 we have introduced the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme curriculum. Students in Years 12 and 13 (Grades 11 and 12) follow the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. Students’ results in the IBDP range from very good to excellent. A Learning Support Programme, including English as an Additional Language classes, is also an important part of our curriculum.
- English language-based day school following International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme for boys and girls of all nationalites aged 3-18
- Early Childhood Centre
- Primary School
- Secondary School
- Primary Years Programme
- Middle Years Programme
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Learning Support Programme
- English as an Additional Language
- Core Subjects include English, French, German or Spanish, mathematics, science, arts, social studies and humanities
Situated just 5 minutes from Zurich International Airport in north-east Zurich, Switzerland, International School Zurich North (ISZN) is a multi-cultural, day IB World School that provides education in English to students ages 0-18.
Affiliated to Cambridge IGCSE and GCSE Board of Exams, we maintain a high standard level of education for both local and expat children in Zurich.
As a private international school, we are outstanding when it comes for education, curriculum and personal development of a child. With a 1:8 staff to student ratio, it is easy for teachers to deliver individual attention to each child.
We have 40+ highly-qualified teachers at ISZN. With English being the primary mode of communication and language; we have teachers who have taught in different countries and are acquainted with diverse cultures and students.
Our teachers have 100+ combined years of teaching experience that makes the ISZN foundation of learning strong.
Situated on the shores of Lake Geneva, close to the Alpine town of Montreux in south-west Switzerland, St. George's School in Switzerland is an international day and boarding school that caters to boys and girls from around the world.
We provide a complete educational programme in English with an increasingly French bilingual approach for children aged 3 to 19.
Academically, our students are prepared for public examination with the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and International Baccalaureate (IB), as well as through our own High School Diploma (HSD).
Founded as a British school, St. George's aims to combine its well-structured, traditional ethos with academic excellence in an international environment.
We strive to develop leadership skills in our children through all that we do, especially in sport and the creative arts, with an emphasis placed on integrity, teamwork and celebrating success.
Ideally located in Central Europe, Aiglon College is an English-speaking, independent, co-educational, international boarding school in south-western Switzerland. We offer a well-rounded education to students ages 9-18 in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
Situated in the French-speaking village of Chesieres-Villars in the Swiss Alps, Aiglon College is easily accessible by car or public transport. Geneva International Airport is only 1.5 hours away.
All courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers.
The school follows the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams. For the final two years, sixth-form students study the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme.
Our campus combines the traditional charm of chalet-style buildings with modern classrooms, well-equipped laboratories and a campus-wide computer network. There is a staff to pupil ratio of 1 to 5 and an average of 8 students per class.
English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18:
- Junior School
- Middle School - British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams
- Sixth Form - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports Summer School (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
- U.S. American College Board Exams preparation...