Girls boarding school in Switzerland: International boarding school for girls in Europe, private secondary school offering A-levels, IGCSEs & American high school diploma. All-female residential school in Montreux, close to Geneva.
Surval Montreux: Surval Montreux is a small international boarding school for girls between the ages of 13 and 18. Set in a stunning location in the slopes above Montreux in the Swiss Alps, it looks out across the Lake Geneva to the mountains beyond. We provide IGCSEs, A Levels, Foundation Year, American High School Diploma and a Liberal Arts Programme focused on combining social and practical skills, languages and a strong cultural and creative focus. We also offer comprehensive Summer and Winter Camp programmes. Classes are taught through English, with additional language courses available throughout each curriculum
Surval Montreux is set in a stunning hillside location just above the town of Montreux-the centre of the Montreux Riviera. Located in the slopes above Montreux, the school looks out across Lake Geneva to the mountains beyond.
Ideally located in Central Europe, Aiglon College is an English-speaking, independent, co-educational, international boarding school in south-western Switzerland. We offer a well-rounded education to students ages 9-18 in a secure and friendly international community, with over 50 nationalities represented.
Situated in the French-speaking village of Chesieres-Villars in the Swiss Alps, Aiglon College is easily accessible by car or public transport. Geneva International Airport is only 1.5 hours away.
All courses are taught in English, with a high-quality ESL (English as a Second Language) programme for all non-English speakers.
The school follows the British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) exams. For the final two years, sixth-form students study the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme.
Our campus combines the traditional charm of chalet-style buildings with modern classrooms, well-equipped laboratories and a campus-wide computer network. There is a staff to pupil ratio of 1 to 5 and an average of 8 students per class.
English-speaking boarding school for international students ages 9-18:
- Junior School
- Middle School - British National Curriculum in preparation for IGCSE exams
- Sixth Form - International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma programme
- Snowsports & Languages Programme at Easter (April)
- Languages & Sports Summer School (July)
- IELTS exam preparation
- U.S. American College Board Exams preparation...
The International School of Schaffhausen (ISSH) offers high quality international education in English. We are an authorized IB World School for the primary program and the middle years program and diploma program. Internationally recognised standards, small classes with highly qualified staff and a modern infrastructure is what makes ISSH unique. We are located in Schaffhausen, 51 km north of Zurich.
Our Junior College boarding programme is specifically designed for teenagers aged 16-18 from around the world. Students are invited to join our international community of learners, to share our passion for knowledge and to develop into lifelong learners.
We offer a unique residential programme and an international university entrance qualification, the IB Diploma, that will open doors to universities across Europe, America, Africa or Australasia. Due to our emphasis on fostering independence and the huge range of extra-curricular opportunities, our residential programme develops responsible young adults who are well prepared for university life abroad and have a clear vision of their talents, strengths and goals for life.
AMADEUS International School Vienna is a private IB day and boarding school with an Integrated Music and Arts Academy in Austria, Europe.
Our programmes are designed for primary and secondary school students pursuing an academic career with Educational Distinction. We warmly welcome students from around the world regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, race, or physical ability.
Our boarding programme is available for students from Grade 6-12. As the only boarding school in Vienna, we have catered students from all over the world for the past many years. In August 2021, we will open a brand new fully renovated boarding house which will take 'exclusive boarding' to the next level.
Our boarding programme provides the students with a once in a lifetime educational experience.
Academic Programmes - Boarding available from Grade 6:
- Primary years Programme (IB PYP). EY - Grade 5
- Middle Years programme (IB MYP). Grades 6-10
- Diplome Programme (IB DP). Grades 11-12
- Career-related Programme with a focus on Music (IB CP). Grade 10-12. (Note: AMADEUS is currently a candidate school to offer this programme from August 2021).
Our International boarding school features:
- Full boarding
- Fully renovated boarding facilities with twin-bedrooms and private bathroom
- Full-time staff & security
Located close to the city centre of Geneva, Switzerland, Geneva English School is a vibrant, friendly primary school for boys and girls ages 3 to 12 years in a truly international environment.
We provide a balanced, high-quality English language education based on the English National Curriculum, including French lessons throughout the week for all children. From Reception through to Year 6, students are immersed in core subject areas including Literacy, Numeracy, Science, Expressive Arts, and more.
Geneva English School aims to provide an outstanding British-based primary education, in an international community where boys and girls learn, achieve and grow together in an inspiring, purposeful, happy and enriching environment.
We encourage and guide all children to realize their potentials and become independent thinkers, academically curious and socially confident.
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Switzerland-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Lausanne, Bern, Winterthur, Lucerne, St. Gallen, Lugano, Biel, Thun, throughout Switzerland, Europe & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Situated just 5 minutes from Zurich International Airport in north-east Zurich, Switzerland, International School Zurich North (ISZN) is a multi-cultural, day IB World School that provides education in English to students ages 0-18.
Affiliated to Cambridge IGCSE and GCSE Board of Exams, we maintain a high standard level of education for both local and expat children in Zurich.
As a private international school, we are outstanding when it comes for education, curriculum and personal development of a child. With a 1:8 staff to student ratio, it is easy for teachers to deliver individual attention to each child.
We have 40+ highly-qualified teachers at ISZN. With English being the primary mode of communication and language; we have teachers who have taught in different countries and are acquainted with diverse cultures and students.
Our teachers have 100+ combined years of teaching experience that makes the ISZN foundation of learning strong.