Junior English language schools in UK: Children's winter English courses in England & near London 2020. Summer English camps, autumn English courses in Hertfordshire for primary school children & secondary school teenagers, international students.
International College of English: At International College of English at St Albans, North London, we offer Autumn & Winter English learning programmes for students aged 7 to 17 years old. Established in 1996, our professional family run school offers Junior English language courses year-round, including English summer camps for students aged 7 to 17. Our courses are offered in three locations; in St Albans in Hertfordshire (North of London, between Watford and Luton), Reigate in beautiful Surrey, Portsmouth on the South Coast Seaside City, Reigate in beautiful Surrey, with Home Stay Accommodation or Residential (boarding) campus options.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
English Courses for Individual Juniors & School Groups:
We specialise in teaching school groups but also take individual students (Juniors wanting to learn English in the UK together with a rich cultural program).
Our Dynamic Teaching Team and Leaders are with the students at all times, helping them, supervising them and making sure they are safe.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
English Country Schools organises residential English language summer courses in the UK for children and teenagers ages 7 - 17 from around the world. Our English summer schools are held in well-equipped boarding schools in the countryside in Dorset and Oxfordshire, about two hours from London. All of our courses are accredited by The British Council.
With over 20 years experience in successfully running our English summer schools, we combine English language teaching with a balanced programme of sports, social activites and excursions so that young people enjoy fun friendship and learning all day long.
Children and teenagers learn a lot of English during our professional, accredited summer courses. They have fun, make new international friendships, broaden their horizons and increase their self-confidence. Our students come from over 25 different countries from around the world. We don’t allow groups from any one country. All students eat, sleep and receive lessons in the schools.
ECHO English Language School, located next to the historic town of Arundel in the South Downs National Park on the south coast of England between Brighton and Chichester, is a residential school specialising in immersion English courses for small numbers of students aged between 12 - 17. Our courses are held in the summer holidays and provide a fully residential opportunity to learn & live under one roof. We offer highly individualised English language courses in small groups, enabling students to learn in a fast, effective way in a warm and friendly environment.
At ECHO Language School, we want our students to enjoy their English language learning and to practice as much English as possible. We have an 'English All Day' rule so our students practise their English language in real situations, inside and outside class and study times. We are a small school (maximum 25 students!) and so students make good international friends quickly, and we can offer a very well-monitored residential environment all day. All the bedrooms are shared (1 to 5 students), en-suite, students are in a safe, comfortable environment all the time, and they can concentrate on building their language skills.
- Junior English course for ages 12-14
- Senior English course for ages 15-17
- Intensive English course (including exam preparation for school exams such as Abitur or Baccalaureat, and international qualifications such as the Cambridge exams ) for ages 15 to 17
Students enjoy activities every afternoon and evening - sports, fun, culture, creativity and/or academic skills depending on the course chosen (Junior - fun, Senior -fun & academic, Intensive -academic), and full-day excursions on Saturdays.
ISSOS, Summer Schools at St Andrews, Cambridge and Yale Universities
Courses / Programs
• ISSOS offers stimulating, all-inclusive 3-week summer courses in 2020 for international students aged 13-18.
• The programs are held in July and August in the wonderful locations of St. Andrews in Scotland and Cambridge in England - university towns that provide a stunning, unique and safe location.
• Both UK summer schools operate from the world-famous universities and take full advantage of their fantastic facilities.
• Our residential summer schools aim to offer a balanced experience of academics, fun and culture. Students choose one academic subject and one elective subject to study during their stay.
• We also offer a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games allowing students to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• ISSOS are proud to provide high quality academic programs which attract students from all over the world, representing over 80 nationalities. We offer limited places to guarantee small class sizes and individual attention.
• Pick up service by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airports and accompanied to St Andrews or Cambridge.
• ISSOS also provides a 3-week residential academic summer camp at Yale University in USA for international students.
Review: "It’s hard to sum up ISSOS in a few lines, but its quite easy to sum up in one word: Brilliant! From classes to activities to trips, ISSOS has something for everyone and more than one thing for most."
A stimulating and balanced summer experience of academics, fun, sport, the arts & culture.
Academic Program options - St. Andrews:
• English Language (for beginners to advanced)
• Pre-IB Program
• IB Extended Essay
• Debate Program
• Youth Leadership
• Creative Writing
with 1 Elective: Film, Art, Theatre, Golf, or Tennis.
Academic Program options - Cambridge:
• English Language (for beginners to advanced)
• Pre-IB Program
• Business Studies & Entrepreneurship
with 1 Elective: Photography, Fencing, Outdoor Leadership, Theatre, or Tennis.
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Join us in summer 2018 for an unforgettable horse-riding & English language learning experience for international students ages 10-18 in the beautiful south-east England!
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to the south-east!
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1 or 2 weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow Airports, London
• St Brelade's College is an English language school located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We provide a range of year-round and summer English language courses for students aged 10-18 years including intensive, private lessons, holiday programmes or residential programmes. We offer courses for individuals or groups.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK. We offer a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as conservation parks and castles, and arranging activities and social evenings.
• We provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise and learn the English language, along with having a memorable stay.
• Our students have the choice of staying in homestay accommodation with one of our host families on the island, in a summer residence or in hotel accommodation.
Student Testimonial: "Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining. I saw the results this year on my grades." Arethuse, 15, France, 2 week summer holiday course
Are you searching for a quality summer English school for your child or teen? Located close to the beautiful city of Bristol in the south west of England, Acorn International Summer School (AISS) is a family-run summer boarding school for juniors ages 5-15 years.
We provide unique academic summer programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome students from around the world as well as British children.
International juniors will improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience. We want all participants to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our summer school in Tockington (10 miles north of Bristol) is situated just 2 hours by train from London, 90 minutes from Oxford, and one hour from Cardiff in Wales. This makes Acorn International Summer School in Bristol very accessible for international students.
Testimonial: "I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it." - Raul, Spain