Children's English language courses for juniors in UK: English courses for school groups, individual children in England & near London 2020. Winter English courses in Hertfordshire for primary school children & secondary school teenagers, summer English camps for young international students.
International College of English: Established in 1996, International College of English is a professional family-run school providing a range of year-round English language courses and summer schools for students aged from 7 to 17 years old. We are specialised in school groups but also take individual students (Juniors wanting to learn English in the UK together with a rich cultural program). Our courses are offered with Home Stay Accommodation or Residential Campus options, with three locations; in Portsmouth (a Seaside City on the South Coast), Reigate in beautiful Surrey (south west of London), and St Albans in Hertfordshire (North of London, between Watford and Luton). Our programmes include an exciting cultural program visiting major cities, workshops and outside classroom activities to open the minds of our clients. We have our own school bus service, meaning students in families do not have to take public transport. The welfare and safety of the children is of paramount importance.
Our Junior English Course is designed for students in Middle School to Secondary School: - At International College of English at St Albans, North London, we offer Autumn & Winter English learning programmes for students aged 7 to 17 years old. - Home Stay Accommodation or Residential (boarding) campus options
Lessons are dynamic and fun, helping students to build confidence and develop personal skills
The afternoons are action-packed with trips to local cities such as Oxford, London, St Albans and Watford, together with fun activities to help build team skills and encourage new friendships.
Our course includes: Private Minibus or Coach service Transfer from Airport to Campus Full Board in St Albans Residence Private Room for teachers (for school groups) Free place 1/10 ratio of student All entrances on trips and transfers 15 hours of ESL instruction with Qualified Native Speakers to National Standards Entry Test and Exam with Diploma Gadgets to include Back Pack and Pen 24/7 care and assistance with qualified medically trained staff Tour Guides and leaders on all excursions and trips Evening entertainment program Programme: Day 1 Arrival and welcome Party Day 2 ESL Instruction (3 hours) + St Albans City Visit with Orientation Activity and Tour + Challenge Night Day 3 ESL Instruction (3 hours) + London. Natural History and Science Museum + Karaoke Day 4 ESL Instruction (3 hours) + Human Cluedo/Great British Sports + Fashion Show Day 5 ESL Instruction (3 hours) + Watford with Didactic Activity + Quiz Night Day 6 ESL Instruction (3 hours) + Oxford. Guided Tour of Trinity + Harry Potter + Film Night Day 7 ALL day Guided Tour of London with leaders + Diploma Ceremony and Party Day 8 Visit to Milton Keynes and Lake before departure.
• Based in Cambridge in south-east England, approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London, ISSOS offers all-inclusive 3-week summer school programs for international students aged 13-18 years.
• Our summer school takes place in July & August in Queen's College, a world-famous Cambridge university.
• We provide a balanced summer program of academia, fun & culture, through a combination of learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• All students will be picked up by a uniformed member of staff at the selected international airport and accompanied to Cambridge.
• Our international teenage students can learn within an encouraging and supportive environment while having fun and making new friends from around the world.
• Our international students represent over 60 nationalities, creating a dynamic, multi-cultural atmosphere. We provide a full program of activities, trips, cultural enrichment and the ISSOS Highland Games.
Student Review: "I had so much fun at The International Summer School of Scotland. I can proudly say that it was the best summer ever! I hope to see you next year."
- Naoko, Japan
UK High School Immersion (UKHSI) work with EIGHT English High Schools in Sussex, located in the South of England. The aim of UKHSI is to provide high school places for individuals and groups of students and accommodation in a host family.
A UKHSI will ‘mirror’ the timetable of an English student who will be their buddy throughout the trip.
You can book a high school place for one week or one term or up to a full academic year. The choice is yours.
Book a High school immersion course with UKHSI today.
Why choose UK High School Immersion?
Experiencing an English High school is a great way to improve your English language ability and make new friends in England. We have placed students in schools in Sussex since 2012 and have had very positive feedback from the schools we collaborate with and the students. e provide every aspect of your trip; the airport transfer, full board accommodation, a place at a high school, social progamme, and a school report if required.
UKHSI student takes part in every aspect of school life and is assigned for the duration of their stay.
Are you searching for a quality summer English school for your child or teen? Located close to the beautiful city of Bristol in the south west of England, Acorn International Summer School (AISS) is a family-run summer boarding school for juniors ages 5-15 years.
We provide unique academic summer programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome students from around the world as well as British children.
International juniors will improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience. We want all participants to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our summer school in Tockington (10 miles north of Bristol) is situated just 2 hours by train from London, 90 minutes from Oxford, and one hour from Cardiff in Wales. This makes Acorn International Summer School in Bristol very accessible for international students.
Testimonial: "I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it." - Raul, Spain
• Give your teenager an unforgettable experience at the world-famous Cambridge University! Our summer 2020 camps in Cambridge are still scheduled to take place as normal!
• Located approximately 50 miles north-east of London in the East Anglia region in the east of England, Reach Cambridge offers residential spring and summer courses for high school / secondary school students aged 14-18 from the UK and around the world.
• Our summer programs are 2 or 4 weeks long and take place in July & August.
• With highly trained supervisor staff & teaching staff from the University, we guarantee a program run by professionals who care about your child's safety, education & enjoyment whilst on the immersive cultural experience Reach Cambridge provides.
• As well as an unrivaled academic environment, students experience British culture in the stimulating and distinguished surroundings of the University City of Cambridge.
• Students stay in one of Cambridge University’s colleges or in our central Cambridge headquarters, ‘Reach Hall’.
• Our fun, academic programs help to prepare students for university and Reach Cambridge students are encouraged to fully immerse themselves in college life.
• Reach Cambridge combines classes, lectures and workshops – often led by Cambridge academics – with a varied program of exciting activities and excursions across Britain.
• Each course is specially designed to complement high school studies, whilst also offering a glimpse of University-style learning.
Spring Camp in March - April
2 or 4 week Summer Camps in July / August • Biotechnology
• Computer Science
• Economics & Business Management
• ESL English Course
• English Literature
• English Literature & Creative Writing
• Journalism & Media
• Life Sciences & Medicine
• Physics & Engineering
• Politics & International Relations
• SAT Preparation
Online Pre-University Courses (more to follow shortly)
Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Join us in summer 2020 or 2021 for an unforgettable horse-riding & English language learning experience for international students ages 10-18 in the beautiful south-east England!
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to our camp the south-east of England!
Join our unique school in summer 2020 or 2021 in Battle - a small, historical, cultural & highly charming town situated in East Sussex (the site of the famous Battle of Hastings in 1066 which changed the course of British history) is easily accessible, and is located 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort, and 40 miles west of Dover (for sea ferries to France and next to the Eurotunnel in Kent).
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1, 2 or more weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow International Airports, London.
Downe House is one of the most prestigious boarding schools in England, located in Cold Ash Thatcham in Berkshire, 45 minutes away from Heathrow International Airport, one hour from Central London and half an hour from Oxford. LINES has an exclusive let of these premises during the months of July and August.
Our teachers are all qualified, enthusiastic and professional. We are British Council accredited. Our concept is "Immersion in English at all times."
You are here: School Search> Children's English language courses in UK> Junior English language courses in England & near London, with winter English courses, autumn & summer English camps in Hertfordshire, North London area, South of England.
Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...