Contact Page - Fashion Photography Course in Milan
Istituto Italiano di Fotografia, Milan:
Study photography and fashion in Milan this summer! In collaboration with the Instituto di Moda Burgo fashion institute, Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF) provides a 2-week Summer Photography and Fashion course which is taught in English to students from around the world. Email: Contact us below
Combining the key concepts of both photography and fashion, this course aims to provide you with introductory technical photography skills and knowledge of fashion photography.
Summer Photography & Fashion Course: Where Photography Meets Fashion:
Course Duration: 2 weeks / 60 hours. Held 5 days per week
With quality theory classes and practical hands-on training, this course aims to provide you with an well-rounded understanding of the role of the fashion photographer within the industry, as well as an insight into the business of fashion.
In addition, you will benefit from interactions with established fashion photographers, fashion magazines, modeling agencies, and fashion designers, providing you with a real "insider" perspective.
- Understand the key concepts and styles of Fashion Photography
- Learn shooting techniques and management of a fashion shoot
- Learn lighting and exposure used in Fashion, including studio and natural (on location) lighting
- Conduct a Fashion Shoot in studio and on location
- Learn about fashion collections, the structuring, timing and themes
- Learn about fashion styles and trends
- Learn about products and fabrics
- Learn about hair and make-up for fashion
- Learn about brand charter and what this means for the photographer
- Learn about model casting for a fashion shoot
- Interact with established fashion photographers, designers and magazines
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-01-08 were from:
New Delhi, India;
Boulder Colorado, USA;
Quezon City, Philippines;