IELTS in Cork: English courses in Ireland, TOEIC & Cambridge FCE exam preparation, business ESL classes. Private English lessons in the south of Ireland. Estudiar inglés en Irlanda, corsi di inglese a Cork, Englisch Lernen in Irland, cours d'anglais en Irlande...
Cork English World: Cork English World provides a wide-range of full-time and part-time English language programs to international students from beginner to advanced levels. Day, evening & weekend study options are available. Conveniently located in Cork city centre, just 2.5 hours from Dublin in the south of Ireland, our students from over 20 different countries ensuring you have a truly international experience while enjoying Irish culture. In addition to our General English courses, we also offer Cambridge and IELTS exam preparation, Business English programs, English teacher training, and more.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
- General English course (Day, evening & weekend study options available)
- Academic IELTS program
- Cambridge English Exam Prep
- Business English program
- International Teacher Training courses
- Homestay Program - stay with a local Irish host family
Galway Language Centre is a small, family-run adult school located in a beautiful, renovated 18th century mill overlooking the river Corrib, right in the centre of Galway city, on the West coast of Ireland. Our highly qualified and experienced teachers, along with our maximum of 8 students per class, allow us to give each of our students all the attention and the support they need to make the most of their stay in Ireland.
We place our students in host family accommodation. Our families are carefully chosen for their friendliness, hospitality and interest in their foreign visitors. Living with an Irish family provides students with an opportunity to practise their developing English skills, to meet ordinary Irish people and to share their way of life.
Galway Language Centre also provides quality foreign language courses for adults during the academic year. Over the years, we have offered Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian, German, Norwegian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, and Portuguese language courses. We can also offer other languages upon request.
- English for General Use (intensive full-time courses, part-time courses)
- PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC exam preparation courses (full-time, part-time)
- Private tuition
- English for General Use
- English for Business and Professional Use
We also provide a range of language classes for adults throughout the academic year, including Spanish, French, Italian, German among others.
Atlas Language School in Dublin was established in 2003 and has grown quickly in size and reputation in that time.
We are a young, vibrant and professional language school committed to providing a unique learning experience and excellent English courses in a friendly and motivating environment.
With excellent teachers and facilities, a comprehensive and fun social programme that gives our students an authentic experience of Irish life and a perfect central location, we believe we are the best school to learn English in Dublin.
The school facilities:
- Student cafe / restaurant
- 25 classrooms
- Student recreational area
- Computer room
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet access
- Library and study area
- Central location
- Daily social and cultural activities
- Full-day weekend excursions
- Free elective classes in the afternoon
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers
- General English Fluency
- General English Fluency Plus (several options: Plus FCE / Plus CAE / Plus TOEIC / Plus IELTS
- General English Fluency Intensive
- Full time FCE Preparation
- Full time IELTS Preparation
- Junior Summer Programme
- Part time courses
Alpha College of English is ideally located in the heart of Dublin's city centre and offers students top quality English language courses. Our prestigious Georgian building offers students bright spacious classrooms. We also offer students free internet and email access along with a fully stocked library and language lab. Our students have free access to our study rooms and we offer a wide range of social activities to help students get the most out of their stay in Dublin.
General English (Standard, Intensive & Super Intensive), General Business English, English & Professional Work Experience, English and Work Finding Skills, English & IELTS, Academic Year Programme, Overseas Teachers' Course, English For Special Purposes, Executive English with Options, Weekend Intensive Business English
• English Language immersion course for students aged 12 to 17 in County Sligo in the beautiful West of Ireland!
• The programme consists of 3 hours of English tuition each morning. Afternoons are filled with a choice of fun activities including Kayaking, Horse-Riding, Cookery Lessons, Irish Dancing and Zip-Lines in the local forest park!
• Our course is also attended by Irish teenagers who act as Student Guides for our international students. The Irish teenagers attend activities and live with the students in our lakeside accommodation to ensure they have an enjoyable language learning holiday.
• Evenings are spent relaxing and include English movie nights, Quizzes, Board games, table tennis competitions etc.
• English Language Camp Ireland takes place on Lough Arrow in the west of Ireland. The residential accommodation is located on the shores of one of Ireland's most beautiful lakes.
• Our unique weekend excursion takes students to a remote island on the lake where our students along with Irish teenagers, teachers and activity leaders camp overnight.
Established in 1992, Irish College of English (ICE) is a high-quality English language school in Dublin, Ireland that is recognised by the Irish Department of Education and Science.
We offer full-time and part-time English courses for adults in two locations in Dublin: Malahide is a beautiful and affluent coastal Dublin suburb and Swords is a large and lively suburb on the north side of the city.
Both of our schools are within easy reach of Dublin City Centre and both are only 10 minutes from Dublin International Airport, making them ideal locations to study English.
ICE offers a wide range of English courses at seven levels from total beginner through to proficient, including Intensive English, Business English and exam preparation for the Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE exams.
We run morning and evening classes and are open all year round.
Students wishing to enter Ireland on a Study Visa can register on our full-time Intensive English course for 1 year (25 weeks tuition).
We have built our reputation on excellent tuition, our unequalled friendliness and an awareness of our students' needs. Our teachers are highly qualified and dedicated to ensure tuition of the highest quality.
- Full-time Intensive General English courses
- Part-time General English evening classes
- Business English course
- Cambridge FCE, CAE & CPE exam preparation
- Private English classes
- In-house Corporate Business English training
- English for Au Pairs
- English & Golf
- International youth summer programme
- Homestay with host family
Welcome to the Horner School of English based in Dublin, Ireland. We offer English Courses or students at all levels and are recognised by the Irish Department of Education as an English Language School for the teaching of English as a foreign language. Learn English in Dublin at the family-run Horner English language school located in the city centre near all major attractions and entertainment spots. Choose from general English, business English and exam preparation courses. We have a strong history of providing language courses here in Dublin based around small intimate classes taught by friendly experienced teachers.
Explore our courses to find the right English language course today! As a language student at the Horner School you have the option to choose from a range of fantastic Dublin accommodation options in Dublin, all of which are carefully selected and vetted by Horner family. Come and study English with us. We have fantastic offers on course fees and accommodation with the Horner School of English. The best teachers, small classes and a city-centre location ensure your time in Dublin will be truly fantastic!
- General English
- Intensive English
- Semi-Intensive Courses
- Business English
- English for Executives
- Cambridge Exams
- IELTS, TOEFL exam preparation
- Evening Classes
- Group Lessons
- Private Tuition